Why wont robots give latinas a chance? I look like this but robots wont talk to me...

Why wont robots give latinas a chance? I look like this but robots wont talk to me. I just wanna give you lots of sex and cook for you...

Attached: EAF92A9A-0DA9-47E0-9F97-7909C607ECA3.jpg (837x1046, 74K)

Robots ain't fallin' for the latina meme.

that abella anderson? i wonder what she's up to now. she was a great bearshare/limewire fap back then

I am lonely and desperate so yeah I would definitely date you no matter what. But on another note, I actually really like the look of latinas, they're thicc in all the right areas and passionately fiery. But I have limited experience with women as a whole so idek.

They're absolute Goddesses, would love it if they were a bit more aware of the power they have over us inferior males

As a latino myself, I can testify that most (at least from SA) don't fall under the meme. They are irritating, whiny, and most if the younger ones don't cook well.

Their asses have immense power over me as a fellow inferior male.

This is all women lol take the homopill

I had this one latina girl once said she wanted to fuck me but now all she does is just ghost, so that was a lie, and most likely you are also lying and wouldn't fuck me in twenty trillion eons.

Attached: irl phineas.jpg (720x861, 38K)

>I look like this but robots wont talk to me.
yeah because you're a tranny

All the latinas I know are the short native kind that are ugly, far, and already married with kids

If I wanted a sex goblin I'd get one from Thailand or Vietnam or somewhere like that, just as brown and smelly but with less attitude.

>has one kid...
>expired

Hispa guy here. They are dissapointing.

Latinas arent attracted to white boys so Im all outta luck

You know who is attracted to white boys? Black girls. Black girls love white guys. And they're aggressive too. They have no shame in their game about letting you know they want the dick and what they're thinking. I've never dated a black girl, but I swear to god sometimes I think if I found a really attractive one who liked me, I would. They have an attitude that I find myself being attracted to more and more as time goes by. But like I said, I don't know what it'd actually be like. I've never spent a lot of intimate personal time with one. Who knows.

I'd date you if you actually looked like this

>Tease

OC

Attached: 1560113142393.png (346x450, 70K)

This is wrong. How do I know? My mexican gf cheated on me with a white guy.

Not all black or Latina women are the same you morons this board loves generalisations

How are they aggressive?

But it is true that they generally prefer white guys.

>How are they aggressive?
Like this.

Attached: giphy.gif (399x225, 1.99M)

sexually, and in general

I have never had a white girl in my entire life cold approach me and say anything flattering. When I was younger, I had a couple, as in more than one so I recognized a trend, of black girls just flat out say something sexual in the first 2 minutes of a conversation. They are so blunt and straight forward. I still remember it all these years later because it was so unique and refreshing in a sense. They are super understanding too. I guarantee you could tell a black girl about some foul shit you did, and she wouldn't bat an eye. They are riders, they will have your back big time.They are so cool like that.

Pretty sure this is a dude at a drag queen competition

What race are you and are you chad?

I didn't fuck a single white girl for the entirety of 2018 purely by being passive and letting women make all the moves. Now everyone I know thinks I'm into black girls and latinas.

I would but they would never give me a chance.

Because they somehow manage to be even bitchier than other women. They were certainly more forward than other women, but its harder to tell if they are just fucking around due to how so many act. Then again the only girl that gave me a random handjob was black.

Sauce on the pic

originalllyyyyy

Wjat state you from chad?

I would but
>I just wanna give you lots of sex and cook for you
This is the dealbreaker for me

i basically live in a country with a bunch of latinas (most are venezuelan inmigrants) they ignore me as much as any other race

U ugly boy lol

You have to be 18 to post here. You're not allowed here until you're 18. So you should leave.

I have always been that way. I have never felt comfortable making a first move, so I never have. I don't know what to do about it at this point. I think this is just how I am.

Latinas didn't like me. Then I bought a new truck.

Those are some gross fake boobies, and your face is ugly as well.

Because you age into midget meatballs with scratchy voices

Latina wall is worse than any other race. It's like they transform into a different species.

I want a latina gf to spoil but I've got the usual robot problems (poor social skills, skelly, 5'4, etc.).
And there aren't as many as I'd like in my area to begin with.

Attached: 1558849188662.jpg (772x1100, 69K)

>and cook for you...

No thanks. I'm game for fucking you but there is no way I am eating mexican food. Its basically just vomit with cheese on top.

Dude I love mexican food. I wouldn't want to eat it every day or anything, but refried beans? Seasoned rice? Tacos, enchiladas, burritos, are all chronic. I don't even know if any of that stuff is authentically mexican, I just realized. But I like it anyway. And I think they have good desserts too, although I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Sorry I'll clarify. Its just refried vomit with cheese on top. Maybe its just a European superiority thing but I cannot stand Mexican food. Honestly Turkish food is better than it and thats literally reserved for when you are plastered drunk and need a large intake of carbs and protein on your way home from the pub. I just hate when (usually liberal) Americans laud Mexican rubbish as the top tier of culinary success. There are plenty of latina women worth a roll in the hay with but not for their "cooking".

Legit move to SF or Vancouver if you are white, then you will have your pick of Asians

Is it just American white women are trash, or are European women just as bad? If I had the option I'd even marry a nigger here, but I used to think a lot more about finding second or third world gf and importing her.

everyone is fucking trash, if I could torture people and get away with it, I would fucking break you and everyone I could until they could do nothing but stare blankly into nothing. I would break this fucking world until nothing but infinite blankness was left.