I have a gf, ama if you want robots

i have a gf, ama if you want robots

Attached: IMG-9913.jpg (1112x1396, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ama if you want robots

did you cum in her ass yet

no neither of us are really into ass play

Attached: IMG-2278.png (787x915, 378K)

Isn't it a pain to have to do things with her even if you don't feel like it?

she will leave you if you dont fuck her ass, trust me

theres only a handful of things i really dont want to do with her and im willing to compromise since she is willing to do the same. im a lazy fuck so the issue it just getting out the door. once i do, im always having a good time

Can you show your gf's face, please?

Is she's pretty, I'll give her money.

Deal?

sorry no thanks user. hope you can find someone pretty though

This is kind of an extension if my last question. Do you enjoy spending time and money on her? Do you ever feel like it's not worth it? Also, for context, how long have you been dating? I think the biggest reason I don't want a gf is because I'm a pretty solitary person and I don't know if I would like spending so much time with another person.

How and when did you meet, how did it all start?

yeah i enjoy spending time with her and i dont mind spending money on/with her as well. ive never felt like anything i spent wasnt worth it as most of it is mutual (dinners, bars, other shared experiences) we've been together for 3 and a haf years now jesus hwo time flies. i am a pretty solitary person myself and i still like having some time to myself but people can change and learning to enjoy spending time with her heped me to see i can enjoy human company more than i thought i could before
we met 3 and a half years ago through a cowroeker. she though we would get along well and the 3 of us had dinner and drinks together. i asked her out for a date the following weekend and we had such a good time i randomly took a leap of faith and asked if she wanted to go steady

Were you both virgins? If not, how did it affect either of you?

she was, i wasnt. we decided to wait until she was comfortable enough and we ended up having sex 2 months in. longest two months of my life but honeslty it was a rfreshing change from the shitty one night stands i was ahving and it made me really realize this was more than i thought at first

Did she not mind your whore ways then? That's strange.

Me too, pic related. ask me anything bros

Attached: 1419824334125.jpg (406x406, 19K)

in all honesty i havent been with that many girls and i told her the truth about being a late bloomer and how i thought casual sex was all i needed to be happy. this was when we had already been together for a few months and i felt like i needed to come clean with her but she understood and said that she could see a change in me just in the few months we'd been dating and said it was okay. honestly its hard to find a virgin partner these days and while i lucked out, i would not hav ebeen adverse to a gf who was not a virgin. that being said everyone has their limits
is that hannah hays?

>is that hannah hays?
nope, way hotter and not a whore. hotter than your gf at least

thats great i hope you two are happy together but i would suggest blocking out her face at least

Attached: IMG-3202.jpg (481x257, 45K)

how many times a week do you have sex?

Have you ever licked her pussy, feet, tits and anus? All of them? What do each of them taste like?

i would say average 2 times a week but iguess thats more days out of the week rather than the times. she's still in school why i work so we only really see each other on the weekend. thankfully both our sex drives are similar so we get along well in that aspect as with other aspects
i have licked all of them. theyre all similar in that they just taste like slightly sweaty flesh but pussy has a slight musky sour taste thats not unpleasant. its important to have good hygiene as well as to wash up before having sex each time imo

Is she a whitewashed latina? Looks like it.

no she is asian like me

So she's tight as fuck then? Unless your peepee is tiny of course.

yes she is tight. i wouldnt say im tiny or big just avg. 6 inc long and idk exact girth but it just about squeezes into a toilet paper roll

Does she like it when you're rough with her?

yea. i find most girls enjoy rough sex. that being said we enjoy little hiccups along the way as well. for every 5 times ill tie her up she'll tie me up once and it can be pretty great to have those changeups

>for every 5 times ill tie her up she'll tie me up once
sounds pretty fucking gay user

how is that gay? im mostly dom but its pretty great to change things up once in a while

Attached: 1546793249079.jpg (756x1008, 109K)

Do you feel lonely with a gf or does she fix that?

Attached: IMG_20190704_011645_080.jpg (450x450, 73K)

she def helps but its not like i am going out with her because of it. it really depends on the girl and the relationship and im sure there are many people out ther who still feel lonely despite having sex and having girlfriends but once i fel in love with her i got to understand why poets artists philosophers made such a big deal out of love and sex. it sounds cringy maybe but love is fucking based

>but once i fel in love with her i got to understand why poets artists philosophers made such a big deal out of love and sex. it sounds cringy maybe but love is fucking based
please don't say that. I'm getting triggered hard

im sorry. i remeber feeling helpless and unwanted and hope you can make it out too user.

I'm really jealous, user. She's so hot. I'd lick every single part of her body if I could.
Post more pics, please.

Attached: DCM-1899.jpg (958x958, 457K)

Not him, but thanks, user. Hope I can experience that someday.

is it a ldr? what country are you guys from

here you go user
i honestly do wish the best. i guess this thread is a lot of bragging but i do want to help you robots since i was a fat ugly fuck myself when i was younger
no, we are both in america but both are korean as well

Attached: IMG-3303.jpg (670x1182, 349K)

>when i was younger
when did you lose your virginity?

i was 21. i was a fat ugly awkward fuck when i was younger and started working out thanks for a great friend when i was around 17. even then it took me years to lose the weight and gain self confidence til isomehow lost it years later

Is this the same girl? Why cut her hair?

Got any nudes (if she's 18+)

yeah that pic was around 2 years ago. she usually has a shorter cut but that pic in op was an exception
i do but while im drunk and shit enough to use a pic of her to get ((You)s im not willing to share much more

Were you her first? If not how many guys has she fucked before you?

how? are you just a normie LARPing on r9k?

In what way do you think you're helping us? Or could help us?

yes i was her first i mentioned earlier itt but we took it slow and steady and went all the way around 2 months in
i am def pretty normie now despite drinking too much but it aso too many years of work to get where i am. sorry i do not want that to sound like i am at some high unacheivable place buti was somewhat robotic myself when younger and as i said earlier i know this is pretty uch bragging but i also want to answer any questions robots may have about life or girls ro whatever. if anyone hates me or thinks im a fucking larping faggot i understand totally but if just one poor fuck finds some inspiration i will be happy
hopefully you will read what i posted to the user above but yeah i dont think i have all or even any answers. i just know i want to help even one poor fucker out there and im willing to take on a lot of hate an doubt just in case one robot does something

So a friend helped you un-robot yourself and then a coworker set you up with a virgin gf.

long story short yet. and i will always be forever grateful to them. it may sound like i stumbled onto an easy life and i probably have had it much easier than many of you but i also feel as if many younger 'robots' are blowing their issues out of proportion and can change things around relatively easily

>Korean
Would you consider dating a Japanese person

So what helped you become a normie?
I feel like I need to start lifting, but I'm not sure if that'll do it
Feels like shit being alone dude, I wish I was dead every day

yeah sure in the past. most new gen koreans really dont hate japanese peoeple as much as the internet makes it out to be. i like Jow Forums but hate talking with the koreans and japanese for the most part because they are so easily baited and full of anger
lifting was my ebginning. not that it will help everyone its not a unversal answer but istarted when i was young and when i got to college i forced myself to learn how to drink and party. thankfully i went to a big state school where i still knew a few hs friends and got to be in with them and their new circle. i admit i lucked out heavily so i always have a hard time giving advice on how to change

h-have you kissed her

yeah. the first time i kissed her it was our second real date. she was a bit buzzed and i dropped her off. before she left i gabber her arm and she said what ? so i pursed my lips for a second and smiled until she came back in and gave me a kiss

>always had friends
>was probably only robot for 1-2 years during the most awkward phase of his teenage years, like fucking EVERYONE
>was always social
>was always supported
>just work out and push yourself to drink/party LOOL it really is that simple anons!
how do you think you're gonna help anyone here? your life situation is completely un-relatable to the majority of Jow Forums fags. it seems like you always had the cards but chose to never play them until your friend pushed you to it

tl:dr fuck off

This is a message to OP. This girl said she was a virgin before you had sex right? She is lying to you. This is what some young girls feel they have to do with a new boyfriend. I'm not joking around with you, she in all likelihood was not a virgin. It was a self-defense mechanism.

The reason she told you she was a virgin is the same reason you were honest and told her you weren't a virgin. Men feel honesty with a girl feels natural. There is also the male aspect of bragging about a former sexual conquest to show "worth" to this new girl. I know you didn't feel like you were bragging, and you weren't really, but it is nature for us to behave this way.

It is also nature for her to LIE about having had sex, as obviously it is a sub-conscious knee jerk reaction for a girl to say this. As much as YOU felt natural being honest with her, with a side of showing "worth" to a new partner, it was just as natural for her to display her "worth" to you by saying she was a virgin.

If you 2 are as close as you say you are, and it's been a couple months you've been dating, ask her again casually about her virginity when you 2 hooked up. I promise you, she wasn't a virgin when you had sex with her. I'm telling you this because no one ever told me, and I learned it the hard way. I can distinctly remember twice briefly dating 2 girls, and then finding out some uncomfortable truths about them when the relationship was over. Trust me. Ask her again.

i understand. like i said, i had it very easy. i was friendless for maybe 7 years of my life throughout middle and high school yes my parents were always supportive and this helepd me want to become more social. i hope your situation gets better user and i wish i could do or say anything yo help you along, truly
i mean i have been witha few virgins and a 'virgin' before her so while i understand your susppiscion i am quite sure my current gf was a virgin when i met her. she bled our first time and she fucking hated having sex the first 3 or 4 times we did it. and i believe her. we have been through a lot together these psat 3 or more years and i trust her a lot. i understand apprehension and care but you have to let go one day and really turst and love some one else and thats where things get special. i know this sounds cringe but i am okay with it because i love her, she loves me, and we are both very much together in our plans for the future

I'm happy for you OP. I don't know how old you are, and I'm not asking you to tell me, but I would say any girl between the ages of 18-24 still has the overwhelming urge to declare she is a virgin to a new sexual partner. After that, girls just stop caring about showing an appearance of ultra "chasteness" and purity. A girl older than that will still lowball the exact number of sexual partners, but that "i'm still a virgin" shit goes out the window. Can I ask, do you know who she dated before you? How many guys she's had relationships with, and for how long those relationships lasted?

thank you very much user, and i can definitely understand not believing a girl so cute can be a virgin. i dont think many girls claim they are virgins when they are not though, irs pretty clear to see the dif imo but i guess if some do it i can see othersr being fooled. she dated one guy before me but didnt go anywhere. even though i had more 'exprience' she was my first gf as well so we both leanred how to deal with someone we loved in a long term deal as we went along which helped us becomg closer and be more forgiivign about any mistakes we made

not him but you sound like a really friendly guy OP. wish you the best

thank you user, i wish you the best as well. friendliness is a huge plus and i really hope you can find happiness in life

Is any of you into drugs? If so had you been high together?

I can tell you are a white normie who found some asian girl

i have smoked weed and done coke a handful of times but drinking has been y real issue. she has never done drugs but we do drink together often

no, as i mentioned i am asians. we are both korean. i dont think i mentioned or talked much about race itt since i dont think its necessary

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

Join this Jow Forums discord for free gf

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

Attached: tumblr_osoaafTyye1wp4iwko2_500.jpg (500x719, 142K)

fuck of shill. absolutely not based

Attached: 61fRuFgZGPL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 55K)

congratulations about the gf brother.

What a stupid post. There are no virgin girls ever?

thank you brother. i hope you can find happiness as well for all thats worth. posivity and spreading love is based

>There are no virgin girls ever?
There are but they're either religious(not christianity), under 11 years old, or very ugly.

Hey OP I'm the guy from before, I just read you say you and your girl are both Korean. I'm a white guy so my experience was only with white girls. I have no idea about Korean culture or what Korean girls are like, so it is entirely possible you got the truth. Even though they are all girls, I recognize different cultures have different values they are taught. So my experience would only apply to white girls, as far as I know. But again, sounds like you guys are happy and I'm happy for you.

These are not hard and fast rules, friend. They are more of a guideline that tends towards "usually true". I shouldn't have to tell you that life is full of gray areas, and there are rarely universal truths. You should take what Anons write here as someone's personal experience, and then if you choose to, remember it and maybe see if you notice others saying similar things, or maybe even recognize a similar situation in your own life. My goal in life is to discern truth from my surroundings. You ever heard the phrase "learn from the mistakes of others"? What do you think that little quote is trying to tell you.

thanks user. you sound based as fuckand i wish all people on this board or site felt the same way. hope you find love soon or have found it already bro

My virgin christian gf of many years (saving for marriage and all), cheated on me with some ugly and thirsty faggot. It wasn't penetrative but still.
Trust nobody.

you're dating a child?

sad to hear that. Did you dump her? Can't imagine being in such a situation

I didn't as we spent many years together and she was really broken over it. It hurt like hell but I tried to endure and be there for her.
She didn't really try to ameliorate things though and chose to degrade her state further, eventually dumping me and cutting contact only to get with some other guy almost right away.

Years and years of your life and devotion tossed down the shitter just like that. I don't even want to imagine how things would be with a standard roastie.

that's sad as fuck, desu it's a first time I hear a story of a christian girl doing something like this. It's very depressing.
did you find another girl?

Nah and I don't think I'll be able to again. That shit killed me inside but originally.

I hear this shit all the time. As a 28 trying to seek salvation I am very concerned

so you know that girl took a picture of herself in the window right
we know you didn't take that with your phone
you fucked up, dude

sad to hear that, hope you'll find someone
looks like i'm in a lucky social circle, a lot of my friends (including me) married their high-school gf without any drama or are about to marry a girl they met during studies. Most/all catholics, btw

Woah, dude. You're one smart cookie(Not literally, I know you're a person). Please take your time to answer this simple test.

Attached: Sally-Anne_test.jpg (450x642, 49K)

do your parents know you have repressed homosexual urges?

Easy. Sally looks in Anne's box, because Sally knows that bitch is a dirty ass thief and so has come to expect this behavior from Anne. Sally has to endure it for now because of her present living situation, but as soon as she gets back on her feet and gets her own place, she is going to cut that disease called Anne out of her life like she was slicing a cancer from her healthy body. I am proud of Sally.