Can't even >nightwalk because too scared of being killed, live in a very big city. Any tips?

Can't even >nightwalk because too scared of being killed, live in a very big city. Any tips?

Attached: spiderman_gesicht.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tokyo is the biggest city in the world and is perfectly safe to take night walks in. It's not "big cities" that are the problem, it's black and brown people.

Carry a small knife with you. Put on some music. Enjoy the vibes

tokyo wouldn't be so safe if savage wh*te people were bombing it.

Yes, don't go out for nightwalks. Any time that I find myself in big cities for business, I feel like I'm going to get fucking murdered in plain daylight when I'm walking from my car to where I'm going. I get so uncomfortable around teenagers and negros and Hispanics because I feel like they're all just waiting for the right opportunity to stab me.

>tfw can't even nightwalk to beat up homeless people because you're afraid of the police catching you

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (636x720, 616K)

>become a politician
>purge all cities of niggers/sandniggers
>enjoy your midnight strolls in peace with no chance of getting killed
Do it for all of us user

>white never commit crimes
Imagine drinking so much kool aid

go and suck some Jow Forums dick retardo

I literally nightwalk to get killed or at least hurt and I'm not even a big guy.

Walk with a stick, and try walking at dawn

Statistically even the worst whites commit less crime than the best blacks but yeah. Also why respond twice? Clearly another mad nigger.

Ride a bike, foot thugs can't catch you

But first get a rear bike light and a reflective vest and a bright long distance headlamp that can strap over your helmet

It's great as it's cooler than the day and far less traffic

Add-on: you can also just ride outside residential areas like parks or simply outside the city itself

Visit k and pol and buy a gun then kill a bunch of homeless spooks at 3 am

Never learned how to ride a bike because father left at an early age

in the UK some violent crimes by ethnics aren't recorded to keep the crime statistics 'in check'

Bikes aren't all that expensive, usually around $180CAD if you get Walmart mountain bikes with front and rear suspension, but it will be heavy compared to more expensive ones

Actually riding it is very easy, just keep your speed up above walking pace and your center of mass in the middle and it balances itself

On hills you can pedal your way up but it's more efficient to dismount and walk or even run it up the hill if you are in a hurry, which is relevant if you want to ride as long as possible before muscle fatigue kicks in

At casual lowest gear it's still about four times as fast as on foot so you get to see more stuff

You could try being less of a pussy?

>mfw you don't nightwalk because you're scared of dying.

the best part about nightwalking is the CHANCE OF DYING!

Attached: 1525874117828s.jpg (250x214, 7K)

Just accept death. It's coming for you anyway.

go back to weddit niggeR

Come join our comfy Jow Forums discord server for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/q6Hhwdk

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shisei_kyuushoku_banchou__c3d0c (750x1316, 879K)

>wear bright clothing
>stick to paths that you know or have walked down in daylight before
>don't be a faggot

Just walk with a thousand yard stare, talk to yourself and gesticulate wildly. Shout every couple of hundred yards too. No one will go near you.

lmao finna dat whyte bois cant compete.

>tfw live far up in northern europe
>not a single person around for miles
>just dark woods and animals
>take long night walks through the forest
>always carry a knife just in case

Heh.. at least there are no niggers around

Attached: IMG_20186347_743-min.png (1576x883, 817K)

Jesus Christ, user. That sounds terrifying and awful. Imagine if you twist your ankle or something.
I agree that bears and wolves are a great deal less dangerous than negros, though. They're also more intelligent, though negros have that disturbing low cunning.

It's quite magical. Once you enter the shadows it doesn't matter anymore if you're young or old, rich or poor, you just become one with the forest. Away from all humans and their degeneracy. Can't wait for winter to come.

Attached: IMG_2373742_7453.png (338x621, 233K)

Jesus user is braver than all of us what if you get like eaten by a bear or some gay shit

idk maybe I have a death wish. Sometimes I imagine how it would be to just lay down and freeze to death.

Attached: IMG_32423432.png (1108x616, 76K)

nah you're just a weirdo faggot that would probably die of fear at the sight of a squirrel.
Stop projecting.

That's fucking scary dude.
I feel safer walking along the highway at night than I ever would in a forest.

The chance of a venomous snake biting my leg and then having to walk 10 minutes to the nearest gas station is terrifying.

But apparently no snakes in Northern Europe.
Unlike Texas

Have fun

thats fucking max comfy, i would much rather be eaten by a wolf than be stabed by a nigger

>even the worst whites commit less crime than the best blacks but yeah.
***The amount of crime committed by whites reported to the police****is less than the best blacks

Ftfy

If you mean a dangerous neighborhood, you're options are limited. I've been there.

I personally just look out the window, and draw/write stuff in a notebook.

Attached: 320px-Tali-Ihantala.jpg (320x221, 23K)