HOW are you going to survive the impending apocalypse ?

HOW are you going to survive the impending apocalypse ?

Attached: 1563040260842.png (1350x1286, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Buy land in Canada or Alaska
>Global warming causes this land to be usable
>Make big bucks as a farmer

>get eaten alive by the mob escaping global warming and get taken for everything you got

I live in a non-threatened region even in a doomsday full ice cap melt scenario. Worst that would happen to me is produce is gonna cost more.

I will sit back, relax, and accept my fate.

Attached: sleepy pepe.jpg (444x485, 111K)

>buy guns
>like a lot of guns
>move to where lives
>live as a comfy settler providing protection in exchange for food
cant wait lads

If the apocalypse is happening, I'm so fucking pumped. A much more interesting life aaaaaand I get a valid excuse to kill myself. Literally perfect turn of events.

Sit back and watch monkeys being monkeys.

Attached: 1547012797904.png (426x396, 212K)

maybe the colapse of civilization will bring me closer to people if i can join a small survivors community, maybe i will be respected as a young able bodied male and will manage to land a wife even with my garbage communication skills, it doesnt sound bad actually, hardship brings people closer together

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (934x768, 566K)

>social collapse
>Buy
Money will have no meaning

Im not. Sweet release.

Get my Soviet/Russian rock music ready as Stalker becomes a reality.

Sit back and die
I honestly don't know why i would do anything if society collapsed because the government would just step in and control the people and set everything back on course.

Attached: 1504615388434.jpg (1080x929, 114K)

If only it were true in an original way...

Attached: 1555425686987.jpg (568x960, 49K)

I've got gud aim and reaction time, but no gun access. If you let me join you not only do your chances of survival escalate you can also have a friend
Plus I have lots of other survival knowledge and learning more as time goes on

why you post those thighs, I hate seeing images that are so perfect they make me cry.

I most likely get in my car and do one of two things:
1) try to reach my ex-gf and our dog, get them, figure out some plan, raid walmart or somewhere early. Hopefully I won't have to if I am smart enough to know the end is near I would have already stocked up

2) If not prepared at all,ex-gf is already gone. I will try to steal some guns and food, drive around, most likely up in the mountains with my brother, break into a hunting cabin, go out with guns for food, bring it back to cabin. last as long as possible in this new dangerous world

Attached: hankwilliamsiii04-430x250.jpg (361x210, 17K)

I can't believe you faggots are buying into this crap. there is no climate change. it's all made up so that a select group of "scientists" and government agencies can get showered in free money to do pointless fake research that lets them sit around all day. literally funding their comfy lifestyles while you panic over shit that isn't real.

lmao. are you fucking retarded?

if I find a wojakposter in my survivor community I'll feed them to the pigs

I bet you believe Jews are human, too.

there will always be a type of currency available

Theres nothing I can do. When idiots like this are a significant portion of my country it means that their dumbfuck "representatives" also dont do anything about it. Western society will never make the huge changes needed to combat this issue. So I'm just gonna live life and hope for the best.

Attached: cgfyhjk.jpg (507x507, 33K)

Come join the most comfy r9k discord server for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

Attached: phos_754bd467-12ed-4aeb-8f30-62e2c26b5bad_large.png (311x480, 175K)

it is a hoax
global warming a meme
keep buying oil yes

imma walk right into that muthafuckin mushroom cloud bitch

>survive
hhhhhhhhaha

why dont we just turn on the ac at the same time?

I'll eat people. My country has plenty fat fucks who can't run.

We'll take that dude together and feed him to the pigs don't worry Wojak able bodied bloomer.

Attached: 1555374222153.png (936x720, 645K)

Based and comfpilled.

What if we build giant walls made of grass to keep out all the water

I don't know how or if I will survive. But I will tell you this much OP. I will make it my life's mission to punish EVERYONE involved in letting this come about. Because the one thing about it that sickens me to my very core is the idea that the people responsible might escape the worst consequences of this while the common man is once again left holding the bag.

Cute, another republican stooge who thinks he's a Nazi. You understand nothing about the movement beyond hating the lesser races.

Attached: 7ea26f6e1d469442d28bbeb17daf166293e7e83c554474060105a7fe8d0b7321.png (1457x1826, 604K)

I don't give a fuck because nothing will happen.

How will you breach the rich peoples heavily guarded bunker on the mountain top of another continent?

Attached: 1549159012616.jpg (239x227, 18K)

Climate change is just going to make us have to pay shit tonnes of money in the future and millions of people will be displaced, but it will not cause societal collapse.

BASED Eco fascist

>one climate change 'scientist'

Attached: chrome_2019-07-13_18-45-25.png (833x272, 46K)

Doesn't mean you shouldn't be prepared for just normal climate change.

I've been preparing for it for 10 years.
I have 3 cans of tune, 2 water bottles and a hunting knife.
I'm set! Bring it on motherfuckers!

this. if news articels add fear in the headline it's most likely for clickbait purpose. And as a 'source' you get some single random fag scientist

what the fuck are they gonna do join the muh 8 gorillion?

Attached: srbo1.jpg (300x540, 16K)

We all know if women have a say on it we'll regress into polygynous tribes where Chad fucks and beta bucks.
You and me and all of Jow Forums will have to work and be forced to give it all to Chad so Chad can keep his harem of 39 wives.
And the bitches will be gluttonous sluts who'll eat like pigs and will laugh in the faces of all of us hard working betas who keep the world working, the pillars of the last remains of civilization.

Strangely enough, the post-Apocalyptic world sounds eerily familiar...

And they could have, if the "environmentalists" of the 60s and on hadn't been total fucking idiots who destroyed any chance for nuclear power to be used in any great capacity. Well, not really, because China and India.

>How will you breach
Irrelevant. You don't need to break into that which you can suffocate. Unless they've figured out a way to produce an indefinite supply of oxygen I'd say they can still be gotten to. Namely by sabotaging their ventilation system.

On the off chance they did somehow have a way to produce enough oxygen to survive indefinitely. Seal them in forever by blocking any entrances or exits in such a way that even if they wanted to get out they or their descendants couldn't. Then simply let time take it's toll on them.

Don't limit yourself to thinking in such simple terms as breaking in.

Attached: P1020941-vi.jpg (700x525, 135K)

I won't, nobody will. Are you aware of dysgenics? Well, over the course of civilization, the pressures naturally selected that made us ideally suited to be Hunter gatherers dissapeared, so our current population is unsuited for the task. It's like how more people are needing glasses, Because those bad eyesight genes for astigmatism aren't being kept out of the genepool because there's no natural selection pressures. An acute shock like societal collapse will kill everyone, because those that survive the initial Carnage will not be suited for life after it. It's the same principle as antibiotics killing Bacteria. It needs to be a slow change it nobody will survive.

>stock 6 months MREs
>stock 8k rounds of ammunition
>have RV with a tank of gas I cycle out every 3 months
>have 2x 100w solar panels
>HAM radio operator
>gas mask and filters
>medkits and basic training
My plan? There is a defendable hilltop innawoods in a national park about a 45 min drive from me. When shit looks like its going to hit (hawaii nuke alarm being the latest) I drive up there. Long term plan? Chill out, hunt, camp, train, raid the city about an hour away by car or a days walk for supplies as needed.
>do you ever think SHTF will happen?
No but I hope it does
>what are you missing?
A battle Buddy, if you are up near the fort Collins CO or Chyanne Wy. area please apply.

Attached: IMG_20190712_175234.jpg (2417x4142, 736K)

Look at the big boy using norse runes as little cute things to put on flags so his buddies in face masks can screech about racist shit
How about you leave my religion the fuck alone you fucking cuck, i dont even care if you're racist i dont give a damn about politics, but the gods aint racist, they didnt fucking ask you to associate their runes with racism. Sorry you cant come up with anything original but leave my religion the fuck alone shitfingers

i wish there would be another ice age instead of heat

I guess I'll just die if it come to it.

Not near you but just know battle buddies in AK if you need the hook ups.

Attached: feeelingit.jpg (720x720, 355K)

Is this you? You look kinda hot.

Haha you're so gay and bluepilled

Godzilla Marathon

Attached: tomoyukitanaka_01.jpg (768x433, 81K)

My worst aspect is my face, which is very slavic but with eyes too close together. If it was covered I would be fairly attractive, until I open my mouth. I will not confirm that pic related is me though due to board rules.

Attached: IMG_20180117_221024850.jpg (2952x5248, 1.06M)

go fuck yourself OP is only by 1 or 2 degrees in change. only fucking feminist are pushing for this shit so you don't take their rights. Men have to take women rights if they want to increase the birth rates.

Call me when markets start believing climate change. It wouldn't be profitable to hold real estate on the areas susceptible to rising water levels.

Until that, fuck off with fear mongering.

The states keep bailing out the tourism industry. Those morons decided to rebuild new orleans and it's still susceptible to major flooding.

It's still funny to me because I've pretty much grown up with hearing headlines like this.

I was only born in 1998 but I even remember in like 2004 hearing that "By 2015 we'll run out of water" or some shit, nothing is going to ever fucking happen and electric vehicles are a meme because 80% of the pollution comes from 3rd world countries and cargo ships/semi-trucks.

Not to mention making electric batteries is just as destructive to resources and the enviorment as burning oil.

It's not just about tourism. We're talking about investing on entire states. They sure as hell aren't subsidizing all of that shit (including themselves) - they can't. If we were under some impending creeping danger for which the financial solution is clear, markets would react accordingly. Don't even pretend you're wiser on the matter than the guys who analyze this shit for living.

Why is leftist reporting so out of step with reality? It's like the people writing news stories are living in a different timeline.

While raiding a city would you shoot at sight, recruit and build a small community or just leave non-hostiles alone?

based and cannibaIpilled

If im out in the open, shoot on sight 100% of the time, not worth the risk. If I am in cover and the other person has no way to spot me and brain me then there is no harm in observing for a while, but I have no plans to recruit, at least not early on.

It's probably going to get fucking warm or cold in different parts of the world, no way there are no consequences to the melting. (Can't really all be fake news anymore, because of how accessible information is nowadays.

Probably just gonna buy a thick fur coat and I already own a boat.

Okay algae blooms and red tide are a major threat to tourism and can have negative health effects. So the market favors the agriculture industry at the expense of tourism and fishing. Rick Scott was elected to the Senate even though some of his policies and inaction contributed to this. At the very least Governor DeSantis seems to take the threat somewhat seriously.

Most likely scenario is a virus were overdo for one, I'm a old fag x military and any end day scenario is not good for anyone, I would say IMO virus is most likely nukes and that bs not yet give it 200 years then that would be very realstic, I store food but I'm not a preper have a year supply for 14 ppl and live secluded but I know survival in long term unless society gets together at this age (year) is unrealistic

Unironically even the people that support all this eco shit are a part of the problem. Almost every thing that we do has a
negative effect on our environment.

If we embrace technology, cloning, genetic engineering and put propper restrictions and let people research more freely we will genuinely be able to overcome almost anything.

The real issue is we live in a capitalist world with no clear goal for technological development. What sells is what we make more of with new redundant versions every year. So science being held back so thats a huge problem,but there is something even worse..Overpopulation, genuinely if there was less people (500,000,000 total) we would be so much better off. Yes we would have less manpower but technology could offset that but you cannot force p to live eco-friendly lives.

Get woke, genuinely, if we give people money to get fixed, take thair DNA and give them 10 to vive years before they are allowed to have kids from their saved sperm.

No unwanted pregnancies, no extra unaccounted people, always born to a functional family an in the fute we might even incentivize people to have kids.

Old fag most ppl don't know how to farm or keep live stalk or can or preserve seeds my grandparents were born in cabins around 1910 they could do everything because they had to and they had knowledh sides were were ww2 vets they all died in theirn40s and 50s from Spanish flue it wrecked their hearts but they lived but didnt hit 60

A lot of that land isn't usable because the soil is shit not because of the climate.

And I was in the military with a top secret clearance not saying anything I would get in trouble for but besides asteroids that at some point will 100% hit viruses are the biggest threat specially antibiotic resistant

And if any of you fags are on the storm area 52 thing there is nothing there sheeple

Do you remember when the North Pole melted in the year 2000 and when the world ended in 2012? LMAO

I probably would steal the abandoned RV in my backyard, yes it does work.
Then raid the supermarket that is REALLY close to my house, brother helps me with supllies while sister gets the RV to work, we will probably get to an isolated point till we get more info about what's going on

Attached: 334.png (522x800, 524K)

Finnish Study Shows That Manmade Global Warming is a Hoax, Japanese Corroborate Research

rt.com/news/464051-finnish-study-no-evidence-warming/

True robots would accept death, but many would fight. Maybe we'd actually feel alive for once.

Attached: ncrranger.jpg (640x960, 95K)

Yes, because he essentially ran on not favoring agriculture. He's basically the correction.

I'll probably be dead in four years anyway from an hero'ing, so the question isn't really how so much as which one will get me first

only worst girls sit in this box

This exact line has been towed for the entire of my life and it's not happened yet.

Bro we're all gonna burn to death in 4 years ago.

>WAHH ITS ALL GOING TO SHIT DIS YEAR
>We Need To Act Now Or Else
>*cue pic of starving polar bear*
>*cue stock footage of glacier falling into the ocean*
they keep repeating this fearmongering bullshit
hope you guys arent gullible enough to fall for muh man made climate change

Guns will literally just make things worse. Bunch of dudes shootingbeach other. No hospitals. Tons of suffering. What a joke. A nightmare waiting to happen. Just save the bullets for yourself.

>air, water and soil pollution, deforestation, plastic and nuclear waste, overfishing, overpopulation etc.
>crickets.jpg
>mere speculations on human induced climate change
>Endless panic news and proposals to get money out of the peoples pockets, but not a single line about people getting their money back if the climate industry speculations turn out to be a hoax which we conveniently only find out in about 30+ years when everyone who could be held responsible is long dead or gone.

Kind of reminds me of when the Church made panic about Hell in the middle ages to have you pay money to get rid of your sins.

>air, water and soil pollution, deforestation, plastic and nuclear waste, overfishing, overpopulation etc.
Plenty of people have been and still complain about those things though. Hell, there's even eco terrorist groups.

Sure, but it doesn't even have the fraction of political and monetary attention that "man made climate change" has. I hope you know better than to expect that what's happening right now is done in good faith.

Unfortunately I can't argue it's being done in good faith. Rich corporations have an incentive to not do anything about it, and then you got people like Al Gore who pretend to care just so they can make lots of money.
No one trying to push synthetic meat, no one talking about methane, people pretending we can "fix" climate change, and so much other bullshit.
It's depressing when you have to defend the actual science from both "sides" of the debate.

Attached: 1528365138850.png (1260x1150, 847K)

I live in Florida. We already live in swamp and it's always hot as shit according to y*nknoids. I could care less really if sea level goes up 20ft I would have beachfront property.

Yeah it's exhausting. But well, if we can't prevent the environment getting fucked beyond help, the best option for us peasants is probably greenhouses where we can control the environment for our own food.

Its real theres just a fuckton of fearmongering. Animals will adapt like always, its what they're good at, its why they fuck so much and have kids so fast. The scariest thing to humans as of right now should be sudden hive collapse for bees, they sustain 80% of all crops we need to survive and they're just dying. That shit is scary, a major change in the food chain is nothing new, although we should be keeping the earth clean anyways because we arent fucking animals.

>Doomsday becomes pretty much official
>Get in car
>Drive until I run out of gas just marvelling out how everything is ending
>Run out of gas
>Blow brains out
It sounds beta and it probably is, but I've never been very competitive at all in any regard. I know I wouldn't stand any chance in the battle for survival like that and I really wouldn't even want to bother competing anyway

CCD is pretty much done and bees are doing pretty well. What's strange is we still don't know why it happened and why it stopped.

If you don't live in a backwoods areas, there's gonna be traffic everywhere.
If you do live in a backwoods area, there won't be much to see.

Honestly it may have just been some gene that fucked them up entirely and got into most bees but since they all fucking died those without it survived and the gene faded away. The only thing i can think of atleast, environmental factors arent an option since thet live in plenty of environments

ehh climate change is slow and society is likely to collapse on its own before that happens.
>HOW are you going to survive?
well put m8
In the mean time, I'm hoping society can hold out on collapsing until we get to singularity

I live in the middle of nowhere so I'll be fine. I tend to enjoy the scenery anyway even if there's "nothing"

I'll wear a tanktop and shorts.

Nothing because it's a fucking meme they want to use to milk tax dollars to go to war and overthrow the Mideast. I feel bad for any brainlet dumb enough to fall for this shit. Mankind has been less than a blink of an eye in the history of the planet and automobiles have only been the smallest fraction of that while natural causes outpace anything we can do even if we tried our hardest to rape our atmosphere.
>muh 97%
Study done by a student at a college that surveyed a total of 0 climatologists. The metric used to define scientist would include people like bill nye, my boomer dad, or myself.