Which gender is more evil?

Which gender is more evil?
Male or Female?

strawpoll.me/18315713

Attached: 1533687823853.png (1339x1505, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women do some petty stuff like emotional manipulation and heartbreak, men are more responsible for real atrocities like genocide, rape, and torture.

But every genocide was pushed there by women. And furthermore, the peoples that were murdered all had mothers, somewhat observant, that put them on an earth where they would be murdered.

Rape isn't even bad when it's male-to-female.

Torture is usually just a necessary tool to extract information.

They're equal

Hope I didn't just poison the strawpoll with this post.

>But every genocide was pushed there by women. And furthermore, the peoples that were murdered all had mothers, somewhat observant, that put them on an earth where they would be murdered.
And fathers who put the seed into those mothers. Is this some anti-natalist stuff?

>Rape isn't even bad when it's male-to-female.
Your opinion is a good example of the twisted, evil views males seem more likely to have.

>Torture is usually just a necessary tool to extract information.
Not necessarily, it's also used as punishment or for some kind of sadistic pleasure.

male.

female have their share though.

I think what you need to look at is what percentage of male/female are sociopath/psychopaths and what position/how likely they are to commit fucking massive atrocities.

This is incredibly complex, loaded question.

>Your opinion is a good example of the twisted, evil views males seem more likely to have.

It's not twisted at all.
Women recover from being sexually attacked.
They're built to be screwed.

>Torture is used for sadistic pleasure

By very few men, yes. But most men aren't sadist.

>And fathers who put the seed into those mothers

But the women ultimately said yes. They allowed for it to be.

I feel like the backstabbing and double faced stuff women are notorious for can't hold a candle to the stuff men are capable of

Attached: 1597d9140c19912c95b0fc2e732b4ab9.jpg (750x508, 122K)

But men only ever murder out of necessity.

They don't do it just for laughs.

'necessity' is apparently subjective then based on your statement, which proves what you said invalid.

And? Sadistic/arbitrary male murderers outnumber female ones by leaps and bounds

Even with guns being a thing

>that ratio
roastoids btfo

>If I don't kill these Jews, everyone that lives in my country will be sucked dry and then foreign races will come and murder everyone

>We need to kill these Amerindians to protect the people back home

>We need to get rid of these Circassians for Russian peoples

Almost every major genocide and war has a moral founding on one side or the other.

Yes, there are more male murders, but it's just a consequence of men being built to build and obtain physically.

If you pay attention, all of the male murderers are retarded or highly feminized.

>But the women ultimately said yes. They allowed for it to be.
The patriarchal shift of responsibility when it comes to sex:
>Man wants to have sex
>Woman consents
>Her fault, because she let it happen

>Woman wants to have sex
>Man consents
>Her fault, because she sought it out

You do realise how illogical this is, right?

A "necessary" evil is still a evil

Yes.
She consents in both scenarios.
She could've said no.

But it's all a consequence of life itself existing.
It is the closest you can get to justified.

It is the choice between murdering a rabbit and surviving and starving to death.

see >if I don't kill these jews

right there is where you made a mistake user. Its like telling one lie, that leads to another, that leads to another.

women can choose who they want to fuck and they're still going after violent psychopathic criminals. i don't know whats worse, being that type of guy, or being attracted to that type of guy.

user, what he did is not the same as surviving.

break your conditioning

No.
He consents in both scenarios.
He could've said no.

So whose fault is it?

But it's all real.
I can already see from the photographs of the corpses in the camps that those that died were mental weaklings.

No Jew could doctor photos with that amount of attention hundreds of times over.

Men are more evil. Women are more degenerate.

Come join our comfy Jow Forums discord server for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/q6Hhwdk

kio9

Attached: DKYv5T_U8AAvsjy.jpg (1000x707, 146K)

>not the same as surviving

But it is.
It is an abstraction away.

Like abandoning the weak ones of a group to die so the strong can have more food so the entire group can continue to exist.

Women are evil naturally, men are evil by exception.

But they failed. they were weak beaten down by stronger I guess 'you' would say. I can't convince you. good luck with your journey user.

You are a 3/10.

I meant to say you are 3/10

They didn't feed those people, they forced them into those camps. I cna't tell if you are trolling or just dumb. idc.

It was genocide, but it was a necessary genocide.
The Jews were stealing from their host race and giving to other Jews. A 150 IQ can't compete with a 140 IQ gentile, and they're running for the same job. They're still stealing to this day.

I'm not surprised at the results though I disagree with them

Okay? Have fun being wrong I guess? Shut the fuck up

been thinking land came to the conclusion that neither good or evil exist, only people with power and people without it, the person at the top will always be an asshole to those at the bottom, since they dont get anything from them, men were more "evil" when pure muscle and inteligence were the advantage, women are being "evil" now because they use their bodies as the advantage

>All the orbiting white knight cucks voting for male

I hope at least half of those votes are fake.

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (540x510, 317K)

Women are more evil on average, Men who are truly evil do much worse.