This is what a real fembots underwear looks like

This is what a real fembots underwear looks like.

Attached: MYXJ_20190713175237_save.jpg (1434x1622, 1.54M)

*sniff* 100 bucks well spent

What do a real fembots feet look like? Asking for a friend.

whoa... thats kinda hot ngl

Can I do her laundry? I bet she'd feel really nice with clean clothes

new underwear costs the same as a pack of cigarettes

as disgusting that is i still want to take a sniff

It smells good. Like musky

will sell for 100$

sell... what?

My panties uwu

Why the fuck do roastie vaginas bleed this shitty diarrhea puss even when they're not on their periods and how the fuck can anyone find this vaginal disease skidmark attractive?

thats how it cleans itself

Why are vaginas naturally as dirty as unwiped assholes after hungover diarrhea shits?

Also how is keeping all that AIDS crust in your panties all day or god forbid multiple days keep anything clean?

That's why robots go for sissies and twinks

stop trying to make me gay, jesus christ

Delicious
Originalio

omg imagine crusting it all off with your teeth then just letting it sit in your mouth until it melts back down then pinching your peepee hole open and letting it drip down there, so hot, I think I would HAVE to save some tiny crunchy chunks to crunch up and rub around my raw aching cockhead and down my sensetive urethra for good measure

yup thats what my 14 yo step sis panties looked like when I accidentally looked at them and accidentally smelled.

Attached: realsly.png (198x217, 72K)

I've been tempted to sell my panties for an affordable price honestly. mine aren't this nasty though

degenerate scum, don't

How are they?

>accidentally
What were they like user

it might be offputting at first because it look kinda gross when when you accidentally sniff it it's very intoxicating. I just didnt put my nose right on it because there might be some nasty bacterias or something.

But it smells like an alternative version of piss. Real gamer girl smell

Your panties don't get like this if you shower every day and only wear panties once before you wash them...

I have shitting problems and my underwear is not this bad, how the fuck do you let that happen?

Attached: 1559540551084.png (648x856, 842K)

this. it doesnt smell bad at all. Its a massive stretch to compare it to shit like this user

>shitting problems
whats wrong with your butt femanon

t. brown vagoo goo roasties
It smella fucking foul, even ripe asshole is more appealing

I'm not a femanon, and I just can't shit that often. Like I feel like I have to do a lot, I just can't do it.

i only want to hear about girl butt problems, not yours you goddamn queer

you havent smelt a vagina in your life have you. also its white not brown. fuck knows how long that girls been crusting them up

Been in pucci and boipucci. It goes brown on adult women virgin, maybe it's white in your 11 y/o little sister's panties.

>tfw black underwear turns rusty red
Also where's the skidmarks? And the period blood stains?

Take note virgin, this guy actually knows. Skidmarks are generally the least offensive/most fappable thing in dirty panties, the rest is a horror show

Imagine the germs

just imagine all the femanons with poo streaks in their panties right now. nasty ass bitches

>this guy
Riiiiight. Guy. Totally not a freebleeding female or anything.

it goes brown if its been sitting and drying out. if it comes out anything other than creamish then you have a fucking infection. suppose that must be common with your crack whores

ironic im the one being called a virgin when you're the panty sniffers

I think what's happening is she wore the underwear for an incredibly long period of time. At least for me, discharge is either milky white or slightly off white. I'd assume if you never changed your panties all the dirt, skin follicles and discharge build up would look darker.

this. I've only ever seen it in undies that have fallen behind the laundry basket somehow. Even then its not the extreme built up amount in OP. that probably took her weeks

>vaginal discharge is blood
Spotted the virgin

Except that's not what I said, you absolute fucking retard. The OP picture depicts vaginal discharge, and I asked where the other stains are, like period blood, because real femanons don't wear pads or tampons, they shoot blood clots into their underwear because it feels awesome.

but yeah im a virgin

to be a real femanon you have to sit around in your bodily waste? I hope you are sitting in your own shit as you type also if you think you belong on this site.

>but yeah im a virgin
Obvious from your spergout and lack of vagine knowledge. Protip: never believe anything a femanon tells you, they lie about their vaginas as much as guys do about penis size

Wait nvm I just got what you mean, no wonder you are a virgin your cunt must be crust city

i think he should take the word of a female more than someone who has never come within proximity of a vagina in his life to be honest. you do know that the disgusting "fembot" posts you see on here are larping faggots

and i thought that guy was a retard. just stop

Keep projecting basedfaggot. I have touched multiple vaginas far out of your league, promise.
Says the crusty bloody festering nasty cunt of a """woman""""

You sure don't type like it. anyone could tell you that vaginal discharge shouldnt be fucking brown or smelly lmao. 2 seconds on google. again I guess crack whores don't have too high hygiene standards. Funny you think these smelly cunts are out of anyones league lol

Guess how long it takes to turn brown retard? Yeah it comes out nice and wet and frothy but guess what by the time you pick them outta the laundry the next day they're brown and crusted and gross. That's all I am saying virgin/crotchblasted femanon calm down.

am i really being called a virgin by some creepy laundry raider

why are guys so into gross female discharge? like poop and pee? you never see girls going nuts over that stuff.

Literally every straight male does it you low t cuck

bumpitty og post

>literally every straight male does this

Holy fuck my dude. I think you actually believe that too. You are showing your ass, boy.

>buy panties
>jerk off into them
>sell them to incels online telling them I'm a girl and the stains are my discharge

Attached: 1529310010099.png (700x600, 28K)

The discharge isnt brown, thats an old period stain with healthy colored discharge on top. Those are clean panties, theyre just old.

correct. I just left the hair for maximum disgustingness

Vaginas aren't dirty, the fact that they are leaking means they are clean. They don't smell unless there's an infection.

I didn't even notice the hair lol. Bodies are gross, but that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them or that the picture is unhygienic. That's what my period panties look like too. And I'm really good about doing my laundry.

You know what good for you. Post your used pad next

These are my panties....am I unhealthy because that arent that grotesque???

Attached: 20190713_231123.jpg (720x524, 363K)

Hahaha that's exactly what all of my pairs of boxers look like because I'm gross and fat and sweaty!

Nice. What are the white marks, femanon?

At least half the male anons crying ITT walk around with skidmarks. And they'll even try to say that it's normal.

Just discharge from having them on them all day unironically

Cool, would you let me take a big whiff of them?

can I have a smell pls?

is going out on dates and being worried about him taking them off and seeing discharge a real issue?

It just smells like laundry dry detergent and mild skin. If you want to I suppose

Yeah theres a stigma around it, but most guys who have been with a female before know this is what a healthy vagina produces. Most girls secreet more but it was a pretty chill day at work

Not to mention, OP pic related is horribly disgusting and looks like a yeast infection mixed with period stains...so...idek

Three wise words: wipe your ass

Get panty liners for fuck's sake. A grown woman shouldn't need to be told this shit.

well you gave me a boner
so thanks

how much will u charge to ship them to me?

>pay a girl 80 euros for underwear
>she sends you these

wat do?

scratch off the discharge into a pipe and smoke it

Thank her and rate 5 stars

Delete Facebook, hit the gym, and lawyer up