Fembots do you have an interracial fetish? If so, what is it? What race are you?

Fembots do you have an interracial fetish? If so, what is it? What race are you?

Attached: 4AAB11AB-D141-4B3C-9E4B-25B75392E959.jpg (1000x750, 126K)

I am latina I'm obsessed with being bleached

shitty larp, bleaching fetish isn't real

>fat asian girl
>want a skinny submissive white guy to cuddle

i'm ginger and want to get riced. black haired guys + redhead women make the hottest couples. like the actor that played Borat and his wife, that secretary from Mad Men, etc.

I am a 25 year old white man living in Los Angeles with $130k of non-dischargable debt, move to LA and you can spend all my nonexistent income on tacos and baby supplies

sounds p great desu

Make it race, user. I'm from /ic/ and I'm in a race to make it. We all gon make it.

Why do a lot of girls want specifically a skinny white guy these days?

Im indian and attracted to nerdy blacks

Are you (Indian) boy or girl?

low estrogen

I'm mixed (black mom, white dad) but I exclusively date white guys, idk.

That's funny. Because I'm a guy with a white mom and white dad who exclusively dates mixed girls. Weird.

Why does your dad date mixed girls?
What did your mom do?

All nonwhite women love big white cock

Attached: 0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs..png (495x391, 17K)

Speak for yourself, I know plenty of ~woke~ nonwhite women who love white guys.

I thought you lived in Odessa?

i dont care what you look like im jewish but got aryan features just talk to me please

Attached: grrrrips.png (569x1005, 1012K)

Maybe it's some sort of reverse-psychology backlash from how hard brown guys with chiseled torsos are being pushed in the media? Although girls who like skinny guys are still definitely in the minority.

No posting pictures of yourself.

You're cute, though.

he looks like the stranger things kid with the facial deformity

>tfw im a skinny white dude

Attached: 1547767012481.jpg (758x644, 64K)

is real my friend. Latina women are obsessed with white men. My whole family was bleached by white men.

When most women say skinny they mean clothed otter mode. Stuff that takes the average guy 1-3 years of serious work in the gym to pull off.
It's a bit annoying since it'll make skinnyfat lanklets think they have a chance with zero effort with people who are looking for something else but won't say so, reminiscent of the "dadbod" shilling.

Do you honestly think those are Aryan features? I thought you guys were meant to be clever and cunning.

you look like a hobbit

this hasnt been the case in my experience

t. 135 lb 6'0" white guy with blue eyes