I work in a pharmacy, ask me anything

I work in a pharmacy, ask me anything.

Attached: kkk.jpg (500x375, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YnGPgCVJUsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you have a side business selling opioids?

Attached: 84BD9FBA-D07F-4B8F-9422-011CDD331221.png (2048x1536, 1.33M)

how did you get this job and did it require a diploma from a college

do u sometimes mix up a bunch of shit and snort it trough your asshole?

How to make drugs less expensive

What is this shit? Do people actually have bodies that function like clockwork?

How can I get a quick and painless death with pills

Attached: 1562735467316.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

No, I don't, and I would never.

I'm nothing but a youngster without any eduacation yet. I work as an extra.

How it's different than being a market owner or something like that? Except knowing what drug is what?

Move to a country with a high quality welfare state and have it pay your medicines for you.

is it at a grocery store and what does it pay

is it hard

Never, ever overdose on pills you haven't researched about beforehand, and certainly don't mix them. So many stupid people do this, and they only end up waking up in a poodle of vomit or in the ER.

I don't wanna be partly responsible for a potential suicide, so I won't give you this info. But it's the Internet, so you'll find out within minutes on other sites anyways.

One needs to know about all of the drugs and a good amount of information about them. You need to be able to give information to the patient about any medicine, including prescription-free stuff in the store.

And of course, we focus a lot on sales. There's a strict rule to not try to sell a customer a product that isn't related to his issue, though. The moral of the company is quite high. However, if there's a product we can sell you that is related to the patients medicine (e.g. blood pressure medicine + omega-3 supplements), we're going to try to sell it to you. I don't really feel like a reptile doing this, considering the fact that the products actually will help the patients.

No, it's not a grocery store. It's a pharmacy (also called drugstore). I, as an extra, get paid a-okay for my job - obviously a low amount - but okay.

Yeah, you need to remember a lot of information, and suddenly a customer might ask you a question you have no fucking clue about (e.g. "How does Lisinopril and Acetylsalicylic acid go together when combined?"), but all you have to do is get help from a pharmacist. However, a pharmacy is often packed with people, so my colleagues are often busy. That can lead to an awkward waiting period between me and the customer.

got robbed yet?

no, but the other pharmacy in town got threatened by a man with Parkinsons who brought a machete. everything went fine.

I see. Thank you
Based parkinsonanon

how the hell do you get a job like that without an education?

Go to the pharmacy, ask if you can speak to the boss, then ask if there are any available opportunities to work as an extra. However, I knew someone (classic, I know)

don't feel bad about being privileged.
yet it seems like you know a lot about the different drugs etc... how does that work?

What is the strongest opiod you see people pick up? Is it Opana? And do people ever get prescriptions filled for methadone, or fentanyl? And are oxycontins still around?

Are you allowed to take home the professional parts of drug inserts? What do you need to know to be a pharm tech? Can you wear long sleeves?

youtu.be/YnGPgCVJUsI
LloydsPharmacy!

Attached: 16df9aa9-5eb1-4ab0-87d5-b4ff14517f53-1020x612.jpg (300x180, 7K)