Why do women never have any actual personality?

Why do women never have any actual personality?

Attached: women.gif (909x890, 501K)

i don't know any woman only my mom and sister so i can't help but bump at least

Attached: spurdd.png (540x888, 610K)

Thats because you don't talk to women in real life

Attached: 1769.jpg (300x300, 25K)

I doubt any woman would be comfortable enough around you to let their actual personality out

they do if you can actually get to know them one-on-one. outside of that, you'll notice that they adopt the mannerisms of whomever they frequently hang around. i believe this mirroring evolved with them and was originally apart of their survival toolkit.

>Thats because you don't talk to women in real life

this t b h here have a stinky butthole

Attached: 1539554043384.jpg (400x400, 24K)

the worst thing is realizing there are girls with a good personality, but that personality is just a bunch of things they absorbed from their previous boyfriends. so when you meet a girl who you get along with, you're just getting along with aspects of their previous boyfriends and that's pretty gay

are you one of those cunnie fags

Follower modus operandi leaves little room to mental innovation, uniformizing their personalities.
Women with different personalities most likely took after interesting fathers.

fuck off cunnie fag

>Follower modus operandi leaves little room to mental innovation, uniformizing their personalities.
>Women with different personalities most likely took after interesting fathers.
have sex

Previous boyfriends means bad personality, though.

why do robots never have any actual personality besides hating and criticizing women, jacking off, watching anime and playing video games?

we have angered the subterranean goblin roastie lads

He's right you know, why do you think a meme answer matter?

What are you talking about, you can talk about anything on Jow Forums, from guns to gym. Robots and anons in general have all the nitch interests.

>He's right you know, why do you think a meme answer matter?
have sex

2 words have sex

one minute between posts... stop larping, fag.

flesh automatons created by God to stave off Adam's loneliness, but they are not human

quit being a retard and have sex

Attached: e827ee7e4f13272c32a6a22c67310844.png (351x103, 4K)

>t. insecure faggot.
Thanks for the print, it's better when the beta excuse himself for no reason.

literally have sex dude

If her daddy is incredible interesting, she'll mirror part of hist personality.

Sex outside of marriage is wrong.

They mirror the personality of the most important male in their life, usually their father then their boyfriend or husband.

both of these so hard

men do the exact same thing faggot

>subterranean goblin roastie

Kek

>the worst thing is realizing there are girls with a good personality, but that personality is just a bunch of things they absorbed from their previous boyfriends. so when you meet a girl who you get along with, you're just getting along with aspects of their previous boyfriends and that's pretty gay
I think it's pretty gay to have a girlfriend, now that you put it like that

>flesh automatons created by God to stave off Adam's loneliness, but they are not human
I think this user may be right

>If her daddy is incredible interesting, she'll mirror part of hist personality.
>They mirror the personality of the most important male in their life, usually their father then their boyfriend or husband.
these two posts utteraly shat down the thread from medium good and catapulted it into pure garbage

have sex roastie

probably cause they're soulless???

Most men don't have any personality either. People in general are shit

Many actually do develop pretty unique personalities after menopause.
Unique does not mean necessarily good.

But yeah, most are still essentially just living dolls that consume huge quantities of resources.

That's true of everyone, though? I've absorbed plenty that I'm passionate about from ex-girlfriends. Who cares where it comes from if it speaks to you?

i never said they didn't. i'm implying women are more socially adept. why do you think we see a specific demographic comprised of mostly single, socially awkward, men that post on this board?