I want to go to Disney World so bad, but I hear it's so crowded now that I'm worried I won't be able to enjoy it...

I want to go to Disney World so bad, but I hear it's so crowded now that I'm worried I won't be able to enjoy it. I last went when I was 7, and I'm 23 now. My parents took us while school was in session so we never had to wait on anything, but I understand that's not how it works anymore. I'm not used to waiting in lines. It's so expensive that it needs to be extremely fun to be worth it.

Attached: disney world.jpg (3614x2460, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4NocbK_wrg
mpedia.dan.info/index.php?title=2006_World_Gathering
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you go out of peak season?

That's what we did when I was a kid, but now everything I'm reading says that it's always peak season now. Not much difference between summer and the rest of the year.

I don't know man, that doesn't sound entirely reasonable. It's not like children don't go to school any more.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4NocbK_wrg

Its peak all year. You need to pre reserve your rides months out. The lines are long almost all year. I go around Halloween and dress up with my wife. Lots of fun.

look at some disney crowd calendars, they help a lot. That being said, it will probably be crowded at all times during summer. If you go in the late afternoon it's usually better.

No, but I think more and more parents are taking them out of school to go to Disney World, and there's more adults without kids now too I'd imagine.

Yeah, that's three rides a day, and most parks have tier lists of attractions so you can only get a fastpass for one super popular one per day.

I have a fantasy where I go live in Disneyworld. Apparently the place is the size of Manhattan. There's that many service tunnels, empty buildings, nooks, crannies and alcoves. I could find a place to sleep during the day and come out at night to scavenge food and supplies.

Used to go in the 2000s and had all sort of hacks to get onto rides over and over. Its all tightly regulated now.

There is in fact a residential neighborhood in the Disney World Resort, so if you have millions of dollars you could buy a house there.

Attached: golden oak.jpg (900x500, 154K)

>so if you have millions of dollars you could buy a house there.
well, that ain't happening

Man, when I went I just rode the Buzz Lightyear ride over and over until I got bored of it. It sucks those days had to end.

Yep. Normies woke up to how badass the place is, crowds surged, people got slick to planning and fast passes because of the internet. You need to be very strategic about when you get on rides. My wife set alarms in the morning to book her fast passes MONTHS out.

It's just so fucking expensive now, but the crowds keep getting bigger. I don't see any way out.

Don't go to Disney, if you're gonna be in Florida go to Orlando and go to Universal Studios. There's two parts to it, and the rides are crazy. You can get a pass to skip everyone, and you can get in on most rides in minutes. Even if you don't, there's timers that count down so you know when you'll go on. There's so many rides.

Go to Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland; no one else is.

On a scale of 1 - 10 how comfy is the Harry Potter attraction?

I went there when I was 8. It seems like a lot of their rides now are motion simulator attractions, which isn't something I'm SUPER excited about, but I'm sure there's still some good ones, and I really had fun when I was a kid. I hear it hasn't suffered with constant crowding like Disney has, so it's got that going for it. I've heard nothing but good things about the Harry Potter area, so I'd for sure like to check that out.

I guess I'd go to grope girls in crowds, when are they dressed like miniature hookers the most? Wow haha adults at disneyland like crazay. It's like a fairy tale dude me and me wife.. lmao bitch.

I drank butterbeer and remember waiting for the ride for a while, there was fans and an enclosed harry potter based garden, and the ride was pitch black with the perspective you were flying on a broomstick with him. This was Universals Islands of Adventure, not Universal Studios. There's a lot of youtube guides (harry potter world) about it and for most of Orlando's attractions, so I would definitely take a look. I think you would enjoy it.

Just checked the current wait times at Universal compared to Disney World. The difference is insane. I think Universal might be the one for me. I'm sure it's not as good, but I'll accept it.

why do you want to go so bad?

I had so much fun when I was younger, and no other theme park can match that quality.

If you'll be staying in Florida for at least a week you should go to a zoo and to a beach as well. The Gulf is very nice, but I perfer the east coast. Be prepared for storms, especially during the summer. They are very frequent and the park will close rides if theres thunder or something a certain distance away.

How young? Disney has decayed pretty significantly. It's a shopping mall at this point.

I went to Didneeeyyworld back in 2006, at the Mensa World Gathering.

mpedia.dan.info/index.php?title=2006_World_Gathering

If you have depression, it won't make it better. Their DDR machine, the only thing I wanted to do, was like gen 1. Had like 10 songs. Maybe it's better now.

Go to universal instead. Disney is full of shitheads while all universal is just a collection of money grabbing attractions.

Wait until 2025 or something if you're a Nintendo fag.