The year is more than halfway over and you still dont have a gf user!

the year is more than halfway over and you still dont have a gf user!
are you gonna promise yourself the same shit again next year?

Attached: 1522134039182.jpg (400x533, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't promise anything, tranquil acceptance is better than a pointless struggle.

Attached: 1549012803070.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

It was never about getting a gf but developing self love and trying to rid myself of my social anxiety which stems from feeling less then every person I meet.

Normalfags don't seem to understand that not everyone has that as a priority.

these guys all get it.

i got one, granted shes fat af but hey my promise came true. shes on her way to losing the weight... i just hope she decides to not break up with me after I patch her up of her body and mental illnesses. Kinda gets me motivated to get a six-pack and save up to own a home to prevent that from happening.

I'm happy to hear all that user, but that part about mental illness is a tough one. I'd be telling myself to remember there is a possibility that no amount of trying can fix the mental stuff, whatever it may be.

No. I give up on girlfriends. I need to work on myself before my life crashes and burns.

I told myself new years resolutions were fucking stupid at the beginning of this year, but I still feel like I failed

Attached: Hiiragi.Tsukasa.full.1065213.jpg (1920x1200, 349K)

I mean, im like a 4.5/10 and not a single female has shown interest in me...and to top it off i have been friendzoned 9 times already

So no

Attached: e2b.jpg (428x500, 33K)

thanks. and ye the mental illness is a real problem for her. but i have to stay strong.
doing that for the past 5 years is what unironically helped me get a gf. but i recommend keeping at it for me as gfs can get expensive if your not careful

You're right OP, I'll go down to the gf broker tomorrow and take out some virginity insurance.

Cute Japs. Any truers?

>asian
>fucked in the head like me
>short

is this really too much to ask for ?

I've made ok progress in other aspects of my life so this year I'll forgive myself if I fail.
Next year though it is fucking on.

I'm fit, well-educated, and make 6 figures. Age 30 and still never had a relationship. What went so wrong? I'm 5' 7" and fairly quiet, but that can't be the only reasons.

Attached: 1544734773460.png (500x598, 109K)

>5'7
in all seriousness though shoot your shot. women will not initiate 99% of the time so how do you expect to get a gf if you never talk to girls?

fine you win OP. I will be getting a gf because niggers are reproducing at alarming rates. I want this world to be full of beautiful people not low IQ monkeys. i'm handsome guy and the genepool needs my genes.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2127rank.html

I never promised such a thing. I've had September of 2019 in mind for years after a layoff, actually. Now that time is closing in, though, I'm getting cold feet when it comes to looking.
I haven't had a girlfriend in years, and I'm starting to get to an age where it's getting weird to not be settled down, too. I feel like I should, but I don't know if I will.
I want one, but I also don't want one. I'm like a cat at an open sliding glass door in that can't make up its mind. I'm closing in on 30, and I feel like before I know it I'll wake up and be 50 still trying to make up my mind.

Attached: .jpg (480x360, 14K)

But which girls? I'm not in school anymore so the opportunity is much smaller. I occasionally do normie stuff like music fests or concerts with my friends. But the crowd is enormous so I go into my shell.

how can you fuck up this bad? you got it made...
>fit
>well-educated
>six figs
those are three cards stacked heavily in your favor to get women...
until i saw
>5'7"
which does hold you back, but considering you've got those 3things mentioned before, it'll overshadow that drawback.
Best approach are either:
>women from 3rd world nations
>poor women in your country
>women that are about 5'4"
but in any case you gotta shoot your shot like said. And dont bother with online dating. You have to approach them in real life at the office, or any other social setting you tend to be. Online dating is only for hookups or cucks.

She dumped me on Valentine's day

I agree with pretty much everything you said. But I'm not sure about getting with women from 3rd world countries. They'd literally only be interested in me because they want to escape their shithole environment. Not actual attraction. I've made profiles on Thai and Filipino dating websites. Got 100 messages on each within a week.

No, not at all. In fact, I bet there's literally millions of them out there. You'll find one.

Plan on hanging myself out off at the local lake on Halloween. Going to write crazy magic bullshit on the ground and get some cow blood from local butcher. Already have the journal about how I'm going to curse the land and come back as a ghost and kill people who kiss.

You've got to somehow get yourself into a situation where you see the same girls over and over again, as opposed to having a night out where there are also girls and trying the one time approach. How to do this? Well, maybe take one class at a local community college. It's very cheap to do that. You want to get in a situation where you have time to get comfortable with them, and them with you. It doesn't have to be a community college class, but you get the idea. Something like that. A part-time job where girls are known to work. Like, I don't know, a retirement home where you could work the kitchen and be around the dozens and dozens of nurse's aides that work there. You get the idea.

go on a vacation to a shit-hole. visit a local Christian church and talk to any of the women there near your age or below that are wearing knee length or longer skirts. The ones that dress conservatively are likely the type to want to be feminine, and wont hassle you much so long as you are a decent provider and display some signs of masculinity

Why would you promise yourself something that is dependent on someone else? Getting the mythical gf means that someone else has to make a choice that you want them to make.

That's like promising yourself that someone will care about you, or give you a raise, or react well to you. You can't control their actions, and thus basing a promise upon them is making a promise to yourself that you actually have very little power to fulfill.

I see your point and I kinda agree. But I'm too busy with work to take classes and menial part-time jobs are wayyyyy below my pay grade. Maybe I should sign up for ballroom dancing or some shit once a week.
I've thought about this. Maybe I should go to church even though I'm atheist. I don't want to get attached to someone that wants to wait until marriage before sex though. I want a girlfriend and proper sex life, not a wife.

a gf will not fulfill you.
you'll feel happier for a little while and then the honeymoon phase will die out and you'll start to slowly dislike the other person, get sick of having sex with the same girl for 6 months to years and then break up.
it's a cliche but its true. don't bother

I don't plan to get into a committed relationship again after the shit I've been through, I'm fine with my own company, although I do miss having a cunt and mouth to fuck.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)