Who /devilish/ here?

Who /devilish/ here?
>mfw i see a woman walking on the street
>accelerate aggressively and steer towards her
>evade her at the last moment
>havent been caught yet so far

Attached: 1562336377147.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Reminds me of
>Doing a night walk
>See woman in the distance
>Start walking towards her
>She starts walking faster
>I start walking faster
>This repeats for a while until we're both running
>Stop and just watch her running in the distance
>Change direction and continue my nightwalk
Truly bizarre and amusing how much power you have over a woman simply by being male.
Kill yourself tranny.

Attached: 1560881966918.png (240x233, 38K)

yeah, roasties are extremely fragile

Just don't go outside, you stupid roastie.

Sometimes if I see a girl walking alone, I will surreptitiously follow behind her, and walk just slightly faster in order to catch up to her and avoid suspicion. I will wait until I am directly behind her and she stops for a second. Then I will slowly bend down and whisper in her ear "Thank you for strumming my pain with your fingers." and then I turn around and walk away with a limp. It helps me pass the time. What else am I gonna do on this gay earth.

Go dilate you tranny.

based and fuckwomenpilled

>cross crosswalks when I have the right of way
>flip off cars who act aggressive when I'm halfway across

>Risks his life, the life of someone else and potentially the lives of innocents nearby, as well as his reputation, income and anal virginity
that's not how "devilish" works, you were just as much at risk here as she was.

This is straight up nigger shit. It's like Ding Dong Ditching, except a thousand times worse. It's like following people with a knife, holy shit guys please don't do this

Based psycho op

Good thing I don't live in Am*rica, stupid mutt.

>few years ago, run 2-3 miles every day throughout a neighborhood I lived in
>started seeing some girl around my age walking the neighborhood around the same time as me
>would see her maybe 2-4 times a week
>had ear buds in and always looked down when walking
>one time we synch up and happen to be on the same side of the sidewalk going in the opposite direction
>she sees me coming towards her
>fucking walks to the sidewalk on the other side of the street and keeps going
>feelings hurt, ruined my day
>she does it again like a half week later
>what the fuck
>start purposefully going over to her side of the sidewalk when I see her
>first few times she tries to walk to the other side to avoid me
>I go to the other side when she does
>always stare at her when I do this and run by, trying to get eye contact
>she never makes eye contact, fucking coward
>this goes on for maybe a week and a half
>she stops walking through the neighborhood
>never see her again

I dont smell, I'm not physically repulsive, and other neighbors walking around that time would wave and say hello or, at the least, just ignore my presence and keep walking. Why did that bitch constantly try and avoid me when I ran by her?

Kek, are you retarded? When I used to be extremely shy I would do this all the time. Seems like you're having just as much of an issue here.

Hi redd*t, can I show you the way out?

No it's just that she went on social media which told her every male is a dangerous rapist

Well, okay, then what's with that question at the end
>Why did that bitch constantly try and avoid me when I ran by her?

Its not like I never thought of that. I just didnt care. Its hurtful to avoid people so blatantly like that and selfish to hide behind your shyness as an excuse. I'm not saying what I did was the kindest thing to do, but this is a thread for devilish actions. My actions were devilish, so I posted them.

>Seems like you're having just as much of an issue here.
Obviously, normalfag. Do you think well-adjusted people who are confident in themselves do shit like that?

Have you ever had an original thought? Something that wasn't some stale phrase plucked from the mouth of someone else?

These posts aren't amusing so just stop it.
Take your issues elsewhere.
Bye.

This is fun as fuck to do.
>when you run right past them
The laugh as the yell at me calling my a asshole is priceless

My last post is literally the answer you fucking stupid cunt

Woah, schizo.
You need to leave here and keep your schizo delusions in check okay little buddy
Get checked into the ward

Dont leave the kitchen then roastie. Men rule the night.

Nobody is here for your personal amusement you fucking Redditnigger

Attached: unmasked.jpg (500x492, 90K)

>Do you think well-adjusted people who are confident in themselves do shit like that?
Yeah, all the time. Normalfags are actually very prone to weird, assholish and shitty behaviour.
This thread is about devilish intentions, if you told a story, then that's fine, but you padded it out with your homosexual, needy thoughts. This is not revenge, this is just a sad miserable person trying to get "revenge" by literally running after strangers.

>Have you ever had an original thought?
kek you literally asked
>Why did that bitch constantly try and avoid me when I ran by her?
And I answered.
Your autism keeps spilling and spilling with each post you make.

sorry meant that for orig

And then she'll go to jail innit. Running at night with other people around isn't a crime. You make this arguement but you probably cried about zimmerman shooting chimpvon.

>About 9 years ago in middle school
>Just walking down the school hallway with friends while complaining about kids who play catch in the hallway because they always bump into people
>Some kid happens to run past me
>Trip him
>He fucking flies like 2 metres, he ran much faster than I thought and the outcome was worse than expected
>Probably hurt himself pretty bad
>Crowd of people gathering around him
>Just keep walking because nobody noticed it was me
Seriously, fuck people who think it's ok to run in crowded places.

Attached: 1536504091606.jpg (1234x1070, 95K)

being a pedestrian has the ultimate devilish potential
>cars trying to turn right during crossing signal pull up way passed the white line
>go out of my way to cross in front of their car instead of behind it, even though it would be faster to go behind
that's what you get for breaking traffic laws, normie scum!