idrlabs.com/test/intj-or-infj.php
mbti-notes.tumblr.com/basics#ei
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Future ENTP here, buy bitcoin trust me.

I usually hate mbti thread but this one is funny

>isfp
>you will never be an estp
It's not fair

Attached: sad saccin.jpg (403x401, 191K)

>his mbti starts with E
You E-fags need to fuck off and kill yourselves

Attached: 1551541699689.png (596x512, 461K)

Everytime i have done this test i always get intp.

I mean i am virgin but neither overweight nor underweight, also what fag spends more on bady care than games.

Based bernkastelposter.

>tfw entp
>tfw eating pringles
>tfw no pringles for you
>tfw you should go kys

Attached: ab71f03.png (1210x1224, 759K)

Are man suposed to use more then tooth paste, shower geld, and shaving foam?

>and kill yourselves
I just did some quick math and found out Introverts are statistically more likely to suicide, do you like math?

Infjs can succ my fat one, hope they pull a panda and go extinct

Anyone else feel themselves becoming increasingly disgusted by society literally by the day? At first it was just a mere disconnected and discontent feeling. But it grew, year by year, into a seething hatred for all things degenerate. Almost to the point where I feel like taking action instead of sitting idly by and tolerating the degradation and deterioration. How much is enough before we take out the trash?

Attached: 63888A9E-B676-4452-B7D7-6954B2C9150E.jpg (800x559, 128K)

I understand exactly how you feel. This world is full of idiots and my disgust for them grows each day.

But then again, there are so many of them and I'm just a suicidal memelord.

>tfw INFJ
>tfw eating jalapeno poppers while dying on the inside
>good poppers though

Guys please help me.
I need serious help.
If someone know some keyword, article, or instructions to help my condition, please reply to this post at any time.
So I was a intp, and i switched my type to istp and want to die.
>inb4 types can't change
Yes it can, just not worth it. let me explain.
So before I was a intp, I'm good at math and stuff, but I'm in a toxic environment where my family and school bullies bully me physically. It triggers my Se a lot. At first, it was ok, after I've been bullied I can enter my autism Ti-Ne-Si mode quickly. but when it's a long time physical distraction I freaked out. My Se became easily to trigger, and harder to turn off. One day I found out I'm in the istp mode and I don't know how to go back. The feeling is like the same concept as the backrooms(in a whole different place). The proof is before i'm in the intp mode I can focus on what i'm reading and even shits happening irl I still can't notice. In the istp mode I became extremely good at fps and sketchs but when there's a slight sound irl I would notice it immediately. this istp mode feels shit like PTSD, even I've never been in war.
Again, if someone know some keyword, article, or instructions that MAY help, please reply to this post at any time, I'll wait.

Attached: 1408234721991.jpg (2304x1728, 1.61M)

>Again, if someone know some keyword, article, or instructions that MAY help, please reply to this post at any time, I'll wait.
depression?

I'm intp and thats not true at all. If anything I think a huge amount of Jow Forums is intp. Its about being unemotional and hyperlogical, which would tend to lead you to workout regularly.

I'm not sure, but I think it's not it. It was depressing at first but even I'm calm and rarely happy my istp kit still don't change. it's just...stuck. still thanks for replying.

Holy shit you are a filthy casual.
t. ISTP

>becoming increasingly disgusted by society literally by the day
Maybe it's cos I'm ENTP as fuck and don't have your Ni to internalize the world so objectively with strict values but..... society is a playground dude, there's no adults here and loads of cool shit to play with and explore.

I'm not too bothered if it all ends in nukes, disease or midget clone armies because this species gets what it deserves, if it's a shit species it doesn't deserve to be the first to colonize this universe.

Part of me thinks it would be fun to unite the human species as a warrior race though, like it appears we are the first intelligence to form, we should all keep it that way and smoosh out any little alien rat we find that has the potential to be our enemy in a billion years, most stars in the sky are red dwarfs and they have trillions of years in them, fucking trillions! Part of me wants the humans to win the universe game, the last star dies in the void and a tekken god yells "Game Over, Humans Win!".

Attached: wallhaven-770962.jpg (1920x1080, 598K)

Intp is dead on for me.

aspie intj annon reporting in again
hello frens

I hate fps I'm just good at it. I just want to go back.

>one chance at life
>tfw infp

Attached: 1538591492036.jpg (600x238, 18K)

I'm sure they'll find a cure one day user, hang in there.

>thinks arguing is foreplay
its all too real

user ya cant fool me! i still smell ur rampant idealism from a mile away (if you truly believed this, why would you be posting?), and the answer is to stop worrying about human destiny and ""feeling""" like taking action and forget about all those many people you simply will not be able to understand (as they you) and realize you are an INTJ, not an ENTJ, and therefore should just find a cute enfp and take each day as it comes or better yet take the first steps to bring your ""feeling"" into action... oi, no need to say, just know i know that if you're serious, you could do it, but the crux of the problem is being serious, cause it is very easy to be consumed by your problem, no? so save some time and either stop thinking or start doing, the intp look is unbecoming

>one chance at life
>born a socially inept ENTP

Attached: 1497428566520.gif (215x161, 1.91M)

I have been hating everything and everyone for a few years now, but for some reason it seems like everything and everyone likes me. Its gay as fuck that i am blessed with seemingly infinte luck and friendship when all i want is to get hit by the next bus and travel into the beyond realm

Either you're just a young as fuck ENTP or a INTP.

Are your eggs scrabbled or are you still runny?

I'm the fluffiest, finest, organic ENTP egg omelette cooked to perfection in this analogy fwiw.

took the test for the first time, answered 100% honestly, and got ENTJ-T. after reading the description i can't say I'm surprised.

I don't understand how I can logistically identify every issue and how to solve it, and then still waste half of the day missing Skyrim just to play it for 2 minutes then stop. The first step is always hard sure, but I keep falling into habits that just reinforce me never fucking taking it.

Attached: 1538280396306.jpg (1024x768, 425K)

you sound pretty fucking fluffy

Looking to see Jow Forums's demographics of types.
strawpoll.me/18317017
Feel free to participate.

>istp
I don't yell at fast food workers.

Are you seriously flipping burgers like that? Fucking amateur.

Quit making the same fucking polls!

???
This is the first time making a poll unless someone else has been making polls in these threads but I haven't noticed it

Several jerkoffs have made the same god damn poll in the past.

The fuck, I dont buy sand at beaches, I dont even like beaches. And I'd much rather have a street legal dirt bike
I totally do cancel plans last minute due to fear tho

>you sound pretty fucking fluffy
Fluffiness doesn't make noise, check your facts next time before entering into the ENTP debate-o-dome (for safety reasons).

you calculate pretty fucking wet

Huh. Well, all I can say is if you don't like the idea of a poll you don't have to participate in mine.

Don't tell me what to do. I've already participated!

Well that's just dandy. Thanks for participating.

Fuck you billy boo

I'm breathing quite audibly after reading that post.

Billy Boo bought a broad blimp because Bobby Brown bought a non befitting blimp
:)

I'm sorry, wasn't my intention to take your breathe away.
Is it a health condition?
I can help because I know how to google.

Attached: dr entp.png (448x138, 10K)

Um fluffy things do make noise. They can be pretty quiet though.
youtu.be/mGlVpemgLHg?t=246
Also I get the feeling you're a different type pretending to be an ENTP based on what an ENTP should be.

No, no, I'm just... slightly amused.

>Um fluffy things do make noise. They can be pretty quiet though.
I'd call that electronically amplified friction myself but fair point.

>Also I get the feeling you're a different type pretending to be an ENTP based on what an ENTP should be.
I'm another type pretending to be a type that thinks it should be a version of that type?

Are you pretending to be confused as if a confused person would be if they were trying to be confusing?

>No, no, I'm just... slightly amused.
Cool, resurrected!

Attached: tropic-thunder-quotes-movie-fanatic-top-qoutes-lovable-5.jpg (851x315, 20K)

INTJ, wassup?

Good evening /mbti/. INFJ here. For my next trick I will drink vodka and practice ligature hanging.

Attached: 1371685366104.jpg (180x198, 23K)

Yeah, on and off moreso the more isolated I am. Being around optimistic people I trust and believe in helps me step outside myself and question the truth of these feelings keeping my judgments in check so I don't spiral down that rabbit hole too far though. Empathy means means loving and valuing even those you have cause to hate, or more realistically attempting to despite it. Holding onto hate and anger can give you something to believe in and bolster your ego to keep self loathing at bay but it eats you from the inside all the while and chains your being to it.
>t. INFP

Let's be honest for once, I will love and befriend anyone who pays me attention in this thread.

Okay. I'll be honest. INFJ feels.
I hate attention whores and I hate you. But I hate myself, too, so my hatred for you is not really your fault, no matter how pathetic you actually are. I hate people generally. I don't have the energy to live anymore. I want to support someone and make them happy but I'm bipolar and autistic and too blunt with people. Animals are nicer to be around but I can't fuck my cat. My friends are all off having fun and growing together since meeting each other IRL and I'm just sitting in my room with a broken brain and no way to get out of this hole.

Not seeking attention. More like support or understanding. The only thing I've ever wanted was to be understood.

Here's your brain.

Attached: ENFP brain.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

Here's your brain on INFJ.

Attached: INFJ brain.jpg (1280x1271, 155K)

Haha nice wanna fuck
t. ENTP

this is pretty accurate, i constantly cancel plans at the last minute because of social anxiety, i make self-deprecating jokes, and i do want a moped.

No I just mean that I get the feeling you're LARPing as a different type. Or if you're not you're kind of playing really hard into the type you are.
I just think that you're really amplifying ENTP stereotypes or something like that.
>ENTP debate-o-dome
>Is it a health condition?
It feels like you're playing strongly into what an ENTP is supposed to be.

That is pretty accurate. My brain is a mix of INTP/INFJ so there's some math and schizo shit thrown in there as well.

Fuck off retard.

for the confused

Attached: a2ea7bd8-7ec5-4d05-93b4-fc93fd81fb88.jpg (500x700, 61K)

post more
ghiuiu

I have a few as welI.

Attached: a portrait of the artist as an asshole.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Nevermind that's the only one I have.

Have you tried Xanax for the social anxiety?

Anything inbetween INFJ and INTJ? Always teetering between the two

Attached: 1562692939574.gif (487x560, 898K)

Just narrow it down
idrlabs.com/test/intj-or-infj.php

>INFJ:
>feels vs reals
>what is real
>what is feels
>too many feels
>too many reals

>INTJ:
>what is feels
>i feel but is it real?
>what does it mean to feel
>is it realistic to feel

>No I just mean that I get the feeling you're LARPing as a different type.
Which one? what type be you?
>Or if you're not you're kind of playing really hard into the type you are
Almost as if for comic effect? who could do something like that? Like being in a traffic jam.
But you're late or something, can't place my finger on it.
>I just think that you're really amplifying ENTP stereotypes or something like that.
I totally am!!! I'm steeping everything in as much meta ironic Ne so I can suck my own TP metaphorically.
This post has like 5 meta dimensional ENTP symmetry woven into it like rain on your wedding day I metabate to it post un ironically.
>ENTP debate-o-dome
A joke based on a stereotype with a Ne induced mad max flare?
I still laugh at that.
>Is it a health condition?
That's called the push pull method in comedy/dialog
>It feels like you're playing strongly into what an ENTP is supposed to be.
Why are your clothes covered in creases?
Did you loose your ironing board, ever learn about the Iron age? and listen to iron maiden while reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn rand?

Isn't it ironic, don't you think
A little too ironic, and yeah I really do think

Do you honestly think that I am the Rickest Rick?

It figures.

Just off me honestly

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-015754.png (2048x1639, 236K)

at least you're not an INFP

>intuitives the thread
Where my sensors at?

Attached: JPEG_20190301_085212.jpg (2448x3264, 1.56M)

lmao. More like

>how do I ghost my friends
>how do I give the most insensitive responses possible to people that are upset or hurting
>how do I have as much fun as possible while never caring about the feelings of others

Any way to become sociopath tier?

fucking DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

and I was worried that I was kinda autistic

Attached: 42664044_334766653766749_4992918692988715008_n (1).jpg (640x480, 37K)

I think he was an INFJ then an INTJ or something.

halfway between virgin supreme and crackhead sociopath. simply the best. as i like to call it. STEMlord with communication skills

I believe I am an INFJ. How can I be sure?

Attached: detective apu.jpg (882x731, 66K)

Is this one blurry on purpose?

type can't change, you're simply delusional.
>I became better at things I practiced
No way! There must be a deeper explanation for this!

but why?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c046 (v08) - p023 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 3.jpg (872x876, 289K)

Same here user. Even with cognitive functions I consistently score as a Ni dom with equally high Te and Fe. There are no answers.

Attached: 1561236588422.jpg (764x1024, 115K)

gee idk maybe look into the cognitive function for 5 minutes

So do you special snowflakes prefer thinking or feeling?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c046 (v08) - p023 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 4.jpg (900x872, 361K)

You understand that memebti tier cognitive functions are actually considerably different from Jung's own writings, right? You understand that Jung's original writings, and the system which it later inspired (MBTI) are themselves, significantly different,

right user?

You DO know that the most prominent MBTI model of Fe Fi Fo Fum that establishes 16 types is contradictory with Jung's original theory that there were eight ARCHETYPES that most people didn't actually fall into, and just barely resembled, because most people were ambiverts, rather than true introverts and extroverts,

right user? You knew this already before you typed your smug little post encouraging me to look into a theory that was pulled out of thin air, because you don't actually believe in the functional stacks, right user?

>tfw between INTJ and ENTJ with almost a 50/50 split between I and E
I've always been able to talk with people without problems and have people want to spend time with me as well, but it just feels so nice to be alone.

depends on the situation desu desu
even then, it's different from time to time

Attached: 1505104466735.jpg (704x480, 210K)

That's because you're an ambivert, like most of the general population. 60% of the general population is ambiverted, while only 20% are truly introverted, and 20% being truly extroverted.

Imagine the moral alignment system without a "neutral" zone. Everyone would just fall into lawful and chaotic, or good and evil, with no room in between; that's the problem that exists in the MBTI system.

see
You two are the ambiverts of thinking/feeling

>tfw only I and E types.
>tfw no A
Literally a horoscope

this is an mbti thread you daft bastard. Why would you come in here just to be offended by mbti theorists?

but what do you prefer to do and why? If I put a gun to your head and forced you to pick one and give your best explanation?

Even if that was true you'd still have to be on one side of the ambiversion line or the other, it's impossible to be truly in the middle. Obviously some introverts are more introverted than others, but "Ambivert" is a usless copout term. At what point does somebody stop being an introvert and become an ambivert?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c046 (v08) - p023 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 5.jpg (996x784, 296K)

>why would you purposely come to a mbti thread to discuss the shortcomings of mbti

are you

retarded user?

>Even if that was true you'd still have to be on one side of the ambiversion line or the other, it's impossible to be truly in the middle.

yes, and? florida is close to mexico, and new york is close to canada, does that mean that all floridans are mexicans and that all new yorkers are canadians? does america not exist?

you're neglecting the middle field by overvaluing the other two fields. ambiversion is just as distinguishing as introversion and extroversion.

>Obviously some introverts are more introverted than others, but "Ambivert" is a usless copout term.

If some introverts are more introverted then others, then how is the label introvert NOT a copout? How are you just going to organize heavy introverts from moderate introverts from barely introverted people?

>At what point does somebody stop being an introvert and become an ambivert?

When they aren't a clear and obvious introvert. It's literally the same exact reasoning with the moral alignment. A character isn't really all that lawful, but they're not exactly chaotic either? Neutral zone it is.

This is how you sound:

>No, you can't be """""""blue""""". You're either red or green. Pick one. You're closer to one than the other.

Attached: mbti for dummies and tripfags.png (1053x418, 12K)

I don't prefer one over the other. They're useful in different situations and for different purposes. You wouldn't use your Te when someone clearly wants emotional support instead of solutions and objective evaluation. You also wouldn't use your Fe when creating a timeline for the next project you're undertaking.
To neglect or favor one over the other is to allow yourself to become lopsided and ineffective as a person.
If you put a gun to my head, you'd get a different answer depending on the day you did so. But if you put a gun to my head this instant, I'd tell you Feeling, particularly Fe. Whereas most people, including myself, aren't significant enough in life for excellent thinking decisions and solutions to have an significant impact on anything, with Fe at least you can keep enough harmony and emotionally communicate enough to people so that you can somewhat improve the lives of those around you.

Attached: 1471518830203.png (361x350, 128K)

mbti-notes.tumblr.com/basics#ei

Didn't threads use to have this link?

>a literal stranger online who wrote a long wall of text with NO credibility is supposed to convince me the mbti is a good system

fascinating

this is literally the theory that has always made the most sense to me, yet so rarely encouraged. you can't have a dominant function or an inferior function, because you use ALL 8 functions, depending on what you're doing. it's retarded and also pathetic to think you're stuck with some good functions and some bad functions, and that's that.

You clearly haven't understood mbti, read one of the sources cited of you don't rust the page

????

what fucking sources?

the two links that redirect to this own blog, a book written by the people who charge money for an mbti test, or the other book?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-034631_Chrome.jpg (1440x896, 234K)

I made a thread with the link today but this thread won out instead. Some people are too excited to make a new thread and that's okay. They just need to remember to include the relevant links.

Sounds like INFJ. That last paragraph is very Fe