He wallows in self pity rather than using his pain as motivation

>He wallows in self pity rather than using his pain as motivation

PATHETIC

Attached: whitepeopleface.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

But I'm sad goth chad, women like my sadness

Great post everyone, high quality right here

there is no future for me, I have it all planned, even my suicide ... soon

Motivation towards what end?

This was me for about five years (from age 18-23). After making friends with someone who does this, I recognized how cringey and pathetic it is and I've spent two years trying (and succeeding) to pull myself out of that rut.

If you can't recognize that *you* are the source of most of your problems, and legitimately cannot find something you're either good at or that interests you outside of vidya or drugs or whatever else results in easy satisfaction, then you honestly might as well kys.

I mean don't kys, be productive for god's sakes. It's not that hard, really.

You think this is a good foundation for when you're 40-50 years old? You think women will like a half-century old sad goth chad? Try developing an actual personality

Never allowing yourself to be sad is just as unhealthy as wallowing in sadness

Why did she take that picture of herself making that face? Why?

Fucking garbage post
Clearly made by some faggot who has it all figured out
Did you know that many of the people here have simply realised that they will never have what it takes, even if they try as hard as they can?
God you are fucking stupid

Oh, I didn't realize that you had clear, unimpeded access to each and every one of your shortcomings, desires and future prospects. My apologies good sir.

>not getting over it so that you can take care of business

She honestly doesn't realize the futility and sadness of life. We weren't all born with beauty, brains, or good health or stable upbringings.

>just get over it bro, its simple and you should stop being a baby!
Thanks, needed the helpful advice, never knew it was that easy man, good luck too you!

My life is garbage due to genetics. My father is a smelly autistic man who married a crazy woman and works outside of country to get away from her.

If there was a splinter stuck in your hand, would you leave it there?

No but I would show signs of distress, and after the pain subsided a bit Id remove it.

i use my pain as motivation, when I get bored I seclude myself for weeks making deepfakes of girls I went to highschool with, then I go to facebook and send them to their family members and everybody we went to school with.

Attached: 1563074063685.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>she doesn't like goth daddy
tasteless

Exactly. You wouldn't choose to keep a source of pain there forever. You would remove it and move on. It's the same deal with sadness.

No you lumbering fucking tool, removing the fucking splinter is not even close to removing a entire mental illness from your head that is ingrained into your fucking mind, it's not as easy as to getting over it. I don't understand why normies or boomers can't comprehend not using brute force or "willpower" into every fucking solution. Let anons or others heal and take time slowly to fix it, or have people to support and make user feel better.

>not going to a psychologist for pills
Why choose to be ill?

I never said pills or psychology can't work, i'm just saying just simply getting over it doesn't fix anything, also people who take pills and psychology sometimes still feel depressed or doesn't cure it fully, it's just how the mind works, not everyone thinks like everyone.

Are you currently suffering from such an affliction, Anonymous?

I've tried the self improvement meme 3 times. Each time I ended up worse than when I started.

Yes I am, been too psychiatry, took a little psychology and I just found it worthless and not helping, the pills helped the most but the pills just made me numb and zombiefied. I hate this curse so much, just be lucky you don't have it and live your own life.

>self-improving into a worse state
nigger how? that isn't self-improvement then. that's just failing.

Your idea of motivation is not the same idea as mine. Self improvement is a meme and a lie. I'd rather channel my sorrow into hatred with the hope society collapses and those who are currently protected and pedestalized are left defenseless.

Attached: 7b1.png (920x720, 418K)

shut up shallow cunt. Motivation towards what? You take peoples will to live for granted. If you don't have a purpose or meaning or desire then there is nothing to have motivation for.

>Self improvement is a meme and a lie
it really is. NPCs are so obsessed with materalism and the human mating ritual they already have a source of motivation and think everyone else is the same. When i see self improvement bullshit it's like my soul has an eye roll. Self improvement presupposes that there is something terribly wrong with you. But if i don't consider myself unimproved then why do you think i want to hear about self improvement?

9.99/10 times other people don't have the answer and are full of shit.

>using his pain as motivation
literally how