Hey Jow Forums, what is you're opinion on this guy?

Hey Jow Forums, what is you're opinion on this guy?

Attached: Cr1tikal2.PNG.png (708x516, 577K)

Jordan Peterson? He's a pseud

I don't know who that is. He sort of looks like Jake Gyllenhaal if he got AIDS and had a severe allergic reaction to a bunch of bees stinging him.

I like his videos and commentary espcially about pop-culture and movie reviews, the way he makes stuff up on the top of his head is pretty funny. But he's a pretty much a normie, his YouTube streams can get irritated because he doesn't know what to watch and he was a heavy form of ADHD

moist meter 100%

I would be fine with him if it weren't for the fact that the only jokes he makes are something related to sex

>I hate people
>wow dude did you just cum on your wife?

I tend to hate that too since it reminds me of my teen year and I realize how edgy it was. But for some reason when he does it it's just funny, maybe it's voice or character idk

who is this guy and why do youtubers always feel the need to show their mic?

I want his voice.

Attached: 1443915128277.jpg (356x374, 56K)

Penguinz0, pretty much the keanu reeves of Youtube.

He's above average for a youtuber but that place is a shithole. So that isn't hard to be.

Used to be based, watched him as a kid and grew up with him. Hes only 3 years older than me, but when he started showing his face and doing vlogs and stuff I lost interest.
I wonder if he still donates all his earnings to charity, hes had to of stopped that by now.

For some reason
I don't like him

voice is cringe

If he had a thicker neck, he would have been a chad.

he got too full of himself after showing his face and shit, he used to be funny as fuck back when he was depressed and fat

I really like Charlie. He's a super nice guy. Even in interviews you can tell he's just a cool dude to be around. Not pretentious at all, has no real ulterior motives either. Just doing what he does because he likes doing it. He also lost his virginity when he was 19/20,
kinda one of us.

He said his videos aren't monetized at all now because of youtube's shitty guidelines.

His latest videos have been annoying me lately. Like, I get it you're 5'6. I'm the same height, and you don't see me bitching about it.

funny youtuber manlet who madlibs expletives and peepee jokes. hehee

He already has a qt girlfriend. Who cares?

He's kinda funny. I enjoy his videos from time to time but they can get unfunny real fast.

>kinda
Not at all most normies now lose virginity later so that is pretty normie age to lose it.

Ah, alright. He seems like a nice but but ever since he showed his face, I was neutral, but then I heard he shat on based short bagel guy and now kinda annoyed at him.

Bagel guy is an incel, take it from me who's a 25 year old virgin. Bagel guy deadass deserves all the hate he gets from normies. Either way, Charlie is 5'5 or 5'6 so he's a manlet. If anyone should make fun of bagel guy it's charlie.

I only watched him until he quit playing those shjt games and making actually funny jokes. normies ruin everything

Reminder that Bagel Guy was married.

He's kind of witty, and is on the side of angels as far as the culture war is concerned. His content is watered-down, though, and he's gotten a lot lazier as time has progressed. Puts up a "reckless cool guy" front, but is probably deeply insecure about himself. 6/10

I'm also a manlet and I had no sympathy for bagel midget either. He just makes manlets look bad by acting like a total buffoon.

He used to be a chump like me.
Now he's a 5'6" Chad that has a big dog and fucks a gf.

This, like I know he was going to run out of games eventually but now his content is targeting normalfags, and not his fellow "gamers"
I know that sounds cringe but it used to be a kid with a deep ass voice making silly videos for other kids, and now hes older and doing blogs and shit

Seems kind of faggy. Like a lol epic lol ice poseidon kind of person

I like his voice but I didnt know he was so short until his recent video. Sorry, 5'6" is not attractive, I can't feel the same way about him anymore.

charlie is cool. he isn't that different now but his content is. people complaining about the vlog stuff are forgetting that he was just doing the same shit over and over for years. I actually lost interest in him cause of it and only recently started watching him again. not all the time, but more than I used to

charismatic commentator that often takes breaks to reveal his self righteous tendencies.

He's funny but relies way too much on sarcasm to get laughs.

Attached: 1549657340270.png (894x773, 48K)

Like and said, he used to be breddy good but then he changed his channel into a vlog which caused all of his videos to become shit. I stopped subscribing to him after he changed his channel to have every video be him going into Trending which no sane person does and point out how shit is shit.

In his defense, he could have taken the low road like everyone else and abandoned his YouTube to be a full time streamer instead to get more zoom zooms to watch him, but he didn't do that as his main thing to my knowledge, so I appreciate him for that.

he makes me die with his vids.

He is a god to me and I respect him deeply you get sick of his videos quickly though and cant bingewatch them cause of it

leafy shippuden

first post based post
sorry it wasn't original

no, the bagel guy b l e w the fuck up at women because he was an incel manlet. He wishes he was married.

You're the keanu reeves of homosexual mongoloids

In normie memes and webm compilation stuff, he's funny. But he constantly tries to leave his zone and has to let you know about his shitty bootlicker baby-rightwinger political opinions and whatnot.

Nice guy, enjoy his stream highlights, recent content hasn't been that great but I listen to the podcast regularly.

Can't stand him originally

It's been a while since he made me laugh, but he seems like a good fella.

Not bad, would crack open a cold one with/10. Not super intepligent though.

I think he's alright. Says some really funny things. The tryhard sex jokes get old, but I guess that's his trademark. His non-sexual jokes are actually the funniest imo. Hated when he started showing his face more at first, but now I don't mind it. Even though I've been watching his channel since 2011, I don't think I'd care one way or another if he just stopped uploading or something.
If you truly didn't know who he was, you wouldn't have gotten so personal with insulting him. lul

>He also lost his virginity when he was 19/20,
>kinda one of us.
Nope.

I like charlie. Hes a good dude.

You should.
His voice is what makes me very attracted to him.

Hes so monotone. I love it.

jealous of his slight hapa genes granting him good hairline that wont go bald
but hes also short so theres that

>has to let you know about his shitty bootlicker baby-rightwinger political opinions
I haven't ever heard Critikal say anything even remotely rightwing.

I've known about cr1tikal's videos since before his face reveal, back around when his background footage was overwatch. I like most of his vids; he's talks like I'd imagine my friend would, and tells great stories.

he has a way with language

I would read a book written by him

i don't really find his humor funny at all but he seems okay i guess

ice posidon is based though. there's not a single streamer as reckless and content-driven as him.

holy fuck could you be more obvious just fuck off kid your videos suck, everyone and there nan makes the exact same video, can you atleast try to be creative or actualy put effort in your videos and STOP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USING THOSE GOD AWFUL similes and stop shilling them on this website GET A REAL FUCKING JOB YOU PIECE OF SHIT or make better fucking content

hehe farts and buttholes its so funny guys and it never gets old

Attached: 1505855938054.jpg (450x437, 31K)

He's a way more handsome version of me