I want to be in complete control of a guy friends orgasm. Are guys that are ok with that real...

I want to be in complete control of a guy friends orgasm. Are guys that are ok with that real? Like you are completely forbidden on any sort of sexual release including masturbation until your until I allow you. I'll be honest I'll probably only let you get off once every week at most and if it's found that you are masturbating ( it's obvious ) I'll call it quits. Is it too unreasonable? I've been called cute so maybe it would be worth it for someone?

Attached: esh.jpg (1280x1816, 307K)

I'm doing it with my gf right now. It was annoying at first but after a few days your brain makes you aroused by such extreme scenarios that you start to crave denial and humiliation and other things I'm too embarrassed to admit to yet (and luckily haven't been asked).

ngl kinda hot

I would let a girl do this to me. But it would be boring if all she said was cum/don't cum, there has to be something to spice it up.

jesus christ, I wish a girl cared about me that much

Attached: images (2).jpg (213x237, 22K)

Yeah the only problem is that you want it to just be a friend. I sure as shit don't let my friends tell me when to masturbate.

If u weren't a dude that'd be cool but rip

No it seems pretty dumb. Especially if you mean over the internet only.

>once every week
you're gonna make me jerk off more than i already do then

Can I be your friend OP? Maybe we can work it out.

You actually described my biggest fetish. I would be completely willing to do that.

this thread made my pp go up

Attached: 1556509118390.gif (220x233, 273K)

ugh this is really hot

Pretty much this. The spicier the better.

>Imagine thinking an actual girl wrote this.

My girlfriend and I do this but less intense. Basically I do nofap, she doesn't want me to masturbate and I see maybe once or twice a week so I'm pretty pent up. She "drains" me (her words), no pulling out allowed.

Sorry. Been fapping since I was 8, not gonna cum less than once a week.

I like to do games and challenges with my ldr bf. It's a lot of fun to think of them

More interested than I thought so I'll go into a little more detail. Basically once a week or every other week depending on how good you've been we'd meet up and I'd check on your pps condition.

If you're nice and backed up your balls will be a bit bigger and your shaft will be filled with enough blood that you can wag it up and down for me with no hands. To reward your penis for working hard and enduring it i'll give it kisses all over and rub it against my cheeks.

Once it's really excited we'll get your favorite onahole toy and i'll milk you while you're blindfolded. If you like you can smell my socks or panties while doing so. Then when you cum I'll observe your orgasm and empty your cum into a cup to see if its nice and thick.

Attached: efff.jpg (1366x768, 138K)

If my girl doesn't want me dumping a load in her more often than I want to do it, deal's off.

>all of this
I would kill for a friend like this

I literally need you in my life.

now you made my pp double hard

Attached: D3z3ga3W4AEBnWr.jpg (500x334, 27K)

>If you're nice and backed up your balls will be a bit bigger and your shaft will be filled with enough blood that you can wag it up and down for me with no hands.
I don't know how scientific this is

Holy shit that's hot. Why wouldn't someone want this?

Yes I would very much like this. When can we start?

This post is obviously written out by a man but it turns me on none the less. If women like that actually existed that'd be nice.

Attached: PAUL.jpg (375x403, 23K)

Man or woman id be up for it.

>onahole

All that and not even getting a blowjob.

how much would you be willing to pay for such a service?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x375, 375K)

Money? Not much.
Submission and obedience? Everything that is required and more.

I do that anyway and that's my fetish so absolutely yes. But none of that matters.

I'm pretty sure I'm female but you can judge for yourself.

Attached: gst.jpg (1632x918, 295K)

So, could I know where are you from?

>If you're nice and backed up your balls will be a bit bigger and your shaft will be filled with enough blood that you can wag it up and down for me with no hands.
you clearly have 0 knowledge of male anatomy. because none of that is true. i can tell you only read hentai manga, and are a filthy fujo

>he doesn't want to be taken advantage by a filthy fujo
You are pathetic

Fujos are the best tho