What do you think about long distance relationships? Do you have one?

What do you think about long distance relationships? Do you have one?

Attached: IMG_20190714_030057.jpg (1080x1296, 267K)

Define long distance? My gf is away for college but we live local to each other during the summer.

They're cute, no I don't have one. Might be hard though in the long-term, you'll want to meet up eventually but that won't always work.

I dont have one but I'd be okay with one if there was actual plans to meet and possibly move together someday

I've been in one for a few years. Still waiting to meet

Sounds like all the pain and only half the fun.

I am in one right now. I think they only work if you both understand that your lives will eventually converge and one of you will physically relocate. Otherwise it's just doomed to fail.
It's worth it for the right person.

>Define long distance? My gf is away for college but we live local to each other during the summer.
We are from the same city but he moved to another country for work, we haven't seen each other for two months but the next one I'll go to him for 20 days, for holidays. It's so fucking hard for me.... Do you have any advice?

Good for flirting and getting nude when horny. But I don't believe it can last

>I am in one right now. I think they only work if you both understand that your lives will eventually converge and one of you will physically relocate. Otherwise it's just doomed to fail.
>It's worth it for the right person.
Thanks for your advice, I really need it.

I am in one too and my boyfriend might come live with me next year.

They are not real relationships in any sense. You can project whatever image you want through a screen.
Once the honeymoon phase ends you can drop whatever feelings you thought you had in a blink of an eye

>Sounds like all the pain and only half the fun.
You certainly suffer a lot with distance...

I think long distance relationships would be my only option now that I live in a small town again. Problem is though I love it here and don't want to move, but no girl understands why anybody would actually want to live in a place like this

>I am in one too and my boyfriend might come live with me next year.
Omg congrats, I'm so happy for you

Nice!! That's really exciting. I know how much being apart sucks. I look forward to when my boyfriend and I can live together.

I'm in one currently and sometimes it's really hard cause you want to express your love for them and just be with with them physically and it gets really difficult but it's really worth it if you really love them and eventually you can plan to meet up or even move in
These relationship are really built on trust and love and if you can deal with the distance you can deal with anything and it just proves how much you really love each other if you're both willing to go through all the distance
It's not super easy but if you really love them go for it !!

Been in one, don't recommend it because you might end up falling for the person behind the screen.You might think you "love" any random egirl you orbit, but once she starts returning feelings for you, then you find out you could never possible meet this person and you're both very in love, is quite a depressing feeling.

T. E-dated an e-girl.

Attached: 1559540551084.png (648x856, 842K)

had 3, one nicaraguan, one argentinian and one mexican, the first two only went for two weeks each, nicaraguan bitch didnt even let me penetrate her during e-sex, she eventually stopped talking to me, argentinan one ended well, she threw a temper tantrum because i jokingly called a female friend "sexy legs", we play csgo every once in a while, third one was the longest (1 month) and best one, even managed to get legit nudes, bitch realised e-sex was virtual and let me do anything i wanted, ended because i ghosted her, when i came back she told me we werent anything anymore, i only did it because i thought i was being annoying, lesson: women will be bitches regardless of distance, get a black or asian gf

Sounds like youre just retarded bror

>They are not real relationships in any sense. You can project whatever image you want through a screen.
>Once the honeymoon phase ends you can drop whatever feelings you thought you had in a blink of an eye
My boyfriend and I have had a "normal" relationship for years, distance is a recent problem, he moved two months ago

>I'm in one currently and sometimes it's really hard cause you want to express your love for them and just be with with them physically and it gets really difficult but it's really worth it if you really love them and eventually you can plan to meet up or even move in
>These relationship are really built on trust and love and if you can deal with the distance you can deal with anything and it just proves how much you really love each other if you're both willing to go through all the distance
>It's not super easy but if you really love them go for it !!
Totally agree with you, thanks for your support

in one right now, she's cute

>in one right now, she's cute
Aww

Sorry for the delayed reply. You just have to make the most of your time together.

probably true, i do no think to gratly about myself