Why the fuck does my fucking little fucking sister have to use so much fucking toilet paper every time she uses the...

Why the fuck does my fucking little fucking sister have to use so much fucking toilet paper every time she uses the fucking bathroom?!
Every time she goes there's a lot of fucking unused toilet paper, it looks as if she just cut a shitload of paper and threw it into the trash.
Every time I see it makes me want to go to her room and beat the shit out of her, holy fucking shit

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scarymommy.com/reusable-toilet-paper-its-a-thing-and-i-did-it/
encyclopedia.toiletpaperworld.com/surveys-stories/toilet-paper-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's probably wrapping her used pads/tampons in it. That's what you're supposed to do.

confront her on her overuse of tp but do not shame her for it she might just need some guidance on the matter

There doesn't seem to be anything in the middle or any wrapping at all

how can you tell if you haven't unwrapped/eaten it yet

>eaten
What the fuck?

I mean, it just looks as if she wrapped her hand with the paper several times and then threw it into the trash. Doesn't look used or tightly wrapped

She shits a lot

Perhaps if you were to rub your nose in it a bit you can determine what it was used for.

It looks too clean

No dude, what the fuck

Would you rather her walk around with a shitty asshole?

Well, if you're not willing to do what it takes to figure it out yourself, ask her. Or post pics.

If you don't want to find out what they were used for then perhaps my next suggestion would be to just stack the wads up in a container and keep them in your room. This way you can reuse her wipes when you go poop, that way it's non confrontational and you can help recycle her waste.

Some kids make a boxing glove out of toilet paper to wipe their butt one time and then make another one. My nephew does it. A brand new roll goes to 40%

Perhaps I will, but another time

Even if they were used at least once?

This. It makes me so fucking mad man

Yes it's OK to reuse toilet paper. We used to reuse cloths to wipe our butts until the disposable paper was created. I always reuse TP when i am at a friends house, they don't seem to mind.

>We used to reuse cloths to wipe our butts until the disposable paper was created.
Source.

tell her to wash her ass in the shower/bath everytime she shits
I feel like we've had this exact same thread before.

scarymommy.com/reusable-toilet-paper-its-a-thing-and-i-did-it/

encyclopedia.toiletpaperworld.com/surveys-stories/toilet-paper-statistics
This Article sugests that women are more likely to wad the toilet paper then men, who prefer the superior method of folding it.

are we not going to comment on the idea of someone putting used toilet paper in the bin rather than flushing it????

>europoors
>decent sanitation infrastructure

pick one

Sniff her asshole and pussy to check whether she is wiping properly if the tp looks unused, she might not know she isn't doing it right. Be a good brother for once.

woah
this is an impressive answer desu

tfw moving to europe soon.
i dont want to live like that

this desu OP is a bastard

Not an europoor but still live in a 3rd world shithole

Do you flush the toilet paper? What the fuck, why? You may clog the toilet

So we don't have shit-smeared paper sitting around smelling things up. Also what kind of toilet is so bad that it can't flush paper?

I'm a euro and paper is flushed down toilets here. The only place I know that you have to throw it into a bin is Greece. (The pipes are too narrow and might be clogged with it otherwise. Doesn't seem common, though.)

maybe she has ocd and doesnt like using the first few layers from someone else
are all the wrapped unused pieces the same length? if they are then its probably some weird ocd