What do you think of findom? I think it's pretty hot

What do you think of findom? I think it's pretty hot

youtube.com/watch?v=5jjEK34EkR0

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8GqrRTf7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It gets me ROCK FUCKING HARD to give mean bratty bitches my money whilst they talk shit to me

I don't have a vagina but I'll take your money ya simp

Literally all women deserve to be pampered and taken care of.

user, when was the last time you said something without involving some fetish?

I think you meant "all women deserve to be raped"

Attached: 1526592469078.png (249x249, 71K)

I all for Finnish people dominating the world

Why do males do this shit?

Attached: tranny.gif (360x360, 26K)

>Being into findom

LMAOOOO

I'm not even going to drop my email address this time because you guys are getting too desperate at this point. Get help.

Attached: 1559422515743.gif (500x506, 1000K)

I am hooked on findom. A girl with long narrow feet and long toes can empty my bank account very quickly before I can come to my senses.

Imagine not thinking women are angels that deserve everything

I enjoy it quite a bit but why are these threads becoming so frequent?

Probably for the same reason as the tranny shilling, but I'm cool with that because I'm getting more premium orbiters almost every day now.

Gonna start a findom server for other paypigs who want to talk about feet and findom as well as girls looking for beta cucks to milk

tSRu27

Really, which poster were you?

I'm [email protected], things have been going really well with these threads lately. It's almost too easy now. Some of the more boring dudes aren't even worth dealing with anymore because the most degenerate ones also pay the most. For example tonight I forgot to reply to one for an hour and he immediately threw another gift card at me.

You must have the magic touch. No wonder nobody else can get any guys.

I'm pretty good ngl. It helps that I'm doing it because I genuinely love it, not because I need the money. If I needed the money, it wouldn't be findom; I would be the sub. That's where most go wrong.

You inspire me. How do I ascend to your level?

No clue. One of them actually asked me how I got so good today, he told me he's been into this stuff for 10 years and only met one other girl on my level. Felt good man. He's really broke though, so maybe I'll get him to sing my praises sometime in exchange for a little discount.

What did you do to him? How can you find the legit guys apart from the flakers?

Do people actually jack off to this shit? This seems like the most obvious cash grab to attempt on thirsty bdsm losers. While bdsm is not my thing, I can sorta understand the vibes. This just seems like a stupid scam.

it's not even real... nobody makes a living off of this shit lmfao. she is probably recycling the same 1,000 bucks in cash she got from her mcdonalds job hoping to dupe enough retards into watching her youtube vids and make actual cash.

It's completely fucking retarded and degenerate. You paypigs should feel fucking ashamed.

>the cope
Just accept that other people have interests different from you

I am publicly apologizing for joining the discord thread. I broke my Princesses trust when I joined. I was too busy thinking with my disgusting dick. I wasnt thinking of her and she blatantly told me not to talk to any others and I let her down. I hope she forgives me.

uhhh no. she never shows a bank account, a nice car, nice jewelry. . just the same 1000 bucks that she got working as a barista.

>the reality.

Sometimes I think it's a hot idea. But it seems like you have to commit to it, like, sign up and agree to give the money every week. I only want to waste my money like that when I'm horny, so I'd rather just do one time tributes.
Plus I think I don't have a good enough job. All the stories are about rich men giving thousands of dollars a week. I think I'd have to make like 10 times more than I do now to qualify.
So ultimately I guess it's not for me.

Some girls accept one time sessions.

I feel really fucking sorry for you. I hope this was a learning experience.

Lots will take one-time gifts.

What's the story here? Something happen?

I caught this idiot trying to join the server that was posted "out of curiosity", so I made him post the apology and pay me extra because he clearly has more money to waste.

seriously im trying to save up money to feed and home myself while in grad school

>You paypigs should feel fucking ashamed.
thats not how you spell aroused

Join the server I posted above

I tried to get into it a few days ago but I got really scared and bailed. I somewhat regret it now because I don't know if I'll ever get as good of an opportunity.

oh okay nice work user

Orgoingin

Are you a girl?

completely classic and original

No I was considering becoming a paypig

Oh well some user posted a server invite... maybe you could join the server and, if you change your mind, just leave it

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8GqrRTf7U

>Hi goddess I am so please to see you

Attached: 1559251410114.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

I got some flat wide feet and I'll tell you you suck eggs everyday for $$$$

Is there a way to become a paypig for 18-20yo bratty godesses? The thing is, I can only spend a limited amout of money per month, like 300$ and want to do it in small amounts like 10$ a day or something. Dunno if there exists a girl who would even appreciate that low amount and would even bother to talk with me.

i'm 19 and a brat lol i'd do that, it sounds fun to make you give me that kind of pocket money every day~

yea plenty of those girls on twitter, just look for 'bratty goddess twitter findom' on google images and go from there.

most of these girls are not making tens of thousands, so they're quite pleased with $300 a month from a single paypig

18-20 year olds seem to be pretty broke these days so I can't imagine any who wouldn't appreciate that

Cool, I'll try that.

That's I was thinking and not to disrespect anyone with such small amount of literally pocket change, but that's the amount I can afford to lose a month without feeling any remorse or regret.

But do findoms only want the money and such? Because I'd like to listen her guy problems and such, you know to be the "nice guy friend" with some degradations here and there. Like the "you'd be never good enough for me haha" and such.

that sounds like exactly what i want, i have a lot of time and would talk to you a lot but also remind you of your place!

inertia#1313

Oh man this reminds me, I knew this femdom/findom girl on MFC who did literally nothing in her broadcasts except engage in endless narcissistic rambles about herself and her dating life with Chads. I think she wasnt even aware what she was doing, she was just that fucking oblivious to anything beyond herself. It was hot in the sense that she felt like an actual hyper-narcissistic lunatic but it could get a bit boring because she wasn't really engaging with the people in her room, every little thing was about herself.

Sure thing, give me a minute or two.

i'll be anybody pathetic fuck's friend or degrader for money, i can also be bratty as well if anyones even into that. im 19 tho and i feel like most guys want someones whose 16 or somethinng

19 is about as young as I can tolerate. 16 may as well be a child.

What's your discord?

I'd like to know you better.

footcuck#5167

sure, it's milky#2391, this also goes for any other user looking

>milky
haven't you constantly had your photos plastered all over this board this past week? this ain't gonna end well for you

I hope everybody involved in this shit kills themselves.

Why? We are all happy.

ive never posted a picture of myself to anyone from this entire site before, me and this girl just have the same screenname user

I added you just now. If you are ready to accept, we can talk.

Because none of you is worth of even being considered a human.

I don't see why that is a problem.

Soooo butthurt lol. You know the butthurt that findom causes among women-hating assholes makes me enjoy it even more

Fuck you pickle rick

If anyone wants me to be really mean to them in exchange for money or amazon stuff, contact me.

how mean can you be?

cool, I sent you a pm :)

HAHAHA THESE COMMENTS, LMFAO
the absolute state of cucks

Attached: lmao.png (1662x880, 78K)

Got scammed already?

why do I imagine you as some rich pom, OHHHH MY DEAR SHOW ME YOUR FEEEEEET SNIIIIFFFFFFF SHOVE YOUR SMELLY FOOT INTO MY DIIIRTY, DIRTY BUTTOCKS, HERE IS YOUR MONEY MY DARLINH OH YOU WANT MORE OHHHHHH LET ME HAVE A LITTLE LICK OF YOUR TOEJAMS OHHHHHH

(also, im a guy)
blsfds

DO NOT ADD PICKLE RICK

Any young chads (18-19) that want to degrade a guy and show his dick for some money?

what happened bro, did he scam you

Bump for interest, maybe some new anons haven't seen this thread.

God you're such a pathetic little beta bitch boy, now give me your money so I can go pamper myself and my girl friends

>now give me your money so I can go pamper myself and my girl friends
sent

How much does it cost to pamper a girl anyway
Must be like, thousands

These threads always make me wish I was older and earned more desu
Sucks being a poorfag student

Just wait user. One day you will have a career and you're gonna stuff so much money up those girls' bank accounts they won't even know what hit 'em.

Hell yeah, can't wait for the day to come!

The absolute state of modern m*n.

>inb4 wahhh wahhhh wahhhh
Buy bathwater.

If it were possible to anonymously receive bathwater from these girls, I would buy some.

anyone who wants an asian brat to drain their bank account hmu

pweachyweechy#9586

what do you mean by brat

>she is talking about me
Oof I didnt expect to wake up to such an honor.
Thank you for mentioning me.

And yes, I can vouch for this femanon's meanness and genuinity. ama i guess.

I wanna know all about it. How is she like? What do you do for her?

It should be illegal to abuse the mentally ill in such a way.

Attached: modern women.png (1807x332, 124K)

She is one of very few girls I ever met that are naturally dominant. You can tell she enjoys it, and she is really versatile and adaptive in her style, depending on what you need.

So far I only sent her measly amounts (via amazon) and am rightfully ashamed about it but Im this guy so I hope she understands my predicament. She doesn't expect anything more really, the entire exchange is anonymous on both sides which I appreciate.

h-hot
also very true desu

This image gave me a boner. THESE are the kind of girls I want to findom me.

i like how you classified being male as being mentally ill haha quite fitting

I expected this to be a hate thread. What the fuck happened to r9k? I havent been here for almost 2 years

I have been having this exact conversation with her just last night haha

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-12-46-32.png (720x1280, 215K)

Seek help before you let a woman ruin your life.
Way too many men do this, unfortunately.

Attached: crystal.png (1811x326, 140K)

We evolved. This is our future.

Ruin my life? How? Findom gives me purpose. It's my will to live.

I would rather lay my life in the hands of a woman and let her do with it as she sees fit, than ruin it entirely on my own.

Evolved my fucking ass. Trannies are more respectable than this and I look down upon them