The moon is trying to turn me into a doggo and there are two people who got turned by the moon howling outside...

The moon is trying to turn me into a doggo and there are two people who got turned by the moon howling outside. I can feel the prickliness on my back. I need to hide under my blanket. My heart skipped a beat. It's already happening. Tell /x/ I forgot to buy a gopro. Goodbye Anons, or maybe not, it might take a while. Some people on the internet tell me I'm just being silly but I still feel really paranoid about that moon. Like I get really anxious and manic when it's closer to the full moon. There's something the elites are hiding from us. Like what if a lot of us have werewolf DNA and that's why there are more hospital patients during the full moon. Maybe this was even by design so the elites could fuck with us and manipulate us into doing things we normally wouldn't do. Or maybe I am just bipolar and deluded but mania greatly increases your intuition so maybe there are some things in this op that are on point. I really hoped typing all my thoughts out would make me calm down and it did help a little bit but I still feel pretty anxious. I did something pretty bad too. You're not supposed to shop or drink caffeine when you're manic but I just went and bought a ton of Monster drinks. I promise not to drink any tonight though. Wish you the best.

Attached: 1560884859507.jpg (314x261, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtH7l-dhHZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have bear DNA

ask me anything,OP, perhaps I can shed some light

close your window retard

Relax OP you stupid autistic furry fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LtH7l-dhHZQ

Calm down OP, you're gonna be okay, nothing has happened like you described before and nothing will happen now.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x192, 229K)

How did you get bear DNA?

Idk if youre a werewolf but some people genuinely go crazy when theres a full moon outside. You may be one of them

Fuck off, normalkikes.
Idk for sure if nothing happened before though. Doggo me wouldn't be able to unlock my door and probably just jump on bed and sleep. I've woken up to my clothes and/or sheets torn up on several occasions.

nigga are u off PCP

By astrally inhabiting the body of a bear as it woke from hibernation. It was interesting. I brought just a tiny bit back with me.

which is really just a fancy way of saying the bear is my spirit animal-- something I didn't believe in before that night. So. I don't really have bear DNA, I'm just fucking around

Leave your window open tomorrow nigth, i'll visit you.

People tell me I'm silly and say reality (which they claim is me not being a werewolf) will always nag at my subconscious. I've found the opposite to be true. When I'm being skeptical and intelligent I get an even more intense nagging feeling the moon wants to turn me into a dog.

Just kidding, I'm too much of a pussy

I only astral project to familiar places. One of those places has a person who wants me to be a werewolf though and maybe some other things too.

I don't do drugs unless prescribed. My SSRI's my doctor prescribed me occasionally give me hallucinations though, so that can sometimes be scary.

You too leave your window open, i'll visit you.

sure, but i'll probably be awake at night

You're delusional and mentally unstable. Go get some help for your mental condition. You will now call me a 'normalkike' or see me as some hostile conspirator because as I said, your delusions seem like objective reality to you. I wonder what it's like to be so out of touch with reality. No, you're not enlightened.

huh. So have you ever tried to go full teen wolf yet?

"Help" doesn't care. Therapist and doctor are only concerned that I'm successfully reaching life milestones and not hurting anyone. My parents yell at me and tell me to shut up.

Well you clearly seem to suffer from psychosis or something so go and open up to a psychiatrist or someone along those lines about that, maybe you'll get some medication.

I don't like getting too much attention. I think saying I'm a werewolf would just make people yell at me anyway, except for maybe some girls who are into it.

They gave me SSRI's but those give me hallucinations. I've hallucinated myself transforming a few times. Every episode of sleep paralysis I have I'm a werewolf too.

Give them feedback and tell them of these effects of your medication.

Oh they know. They're still keeping me on it, and even want to start cutting meds until I'm med free. They don't give two shits about how abnormal my beliefs are, unlike the normalkikes.

>Occasional hallucinations
I think you're suffering more than the occasional delusion, OP.

It's not schizophrenia. The several doctors I've met with would know much better than several normalkikes. I took a test for it in a hospital and it came back negative for schizophrenia.