What is the best site for sex

What is the best site / app for sex I just recently turned 18 and I'm looking to get rid of my virginity fast what is the best place to get a hookup

Attached: Tinder-screenshot-840x473.jpg (840x473, 77K)

>browses Jow Forums
>is a virgin at 18
Believe me, OP, you will NEVER lose your virginity on a dating sight. Your best bet is an irl girl you know.

Fuck well thanks for being honest user

If you're a normalfag who browses here then gtfo, but also you have a chance. I'm also only 18, but I won't even try tinder cause I know I'll get rejected.
In fact, post your face to /soc/ in a rate thread and see what you get. There's pretty brutal with their ratings.

Literally just talk to girls IRL, the only way to get a decent looking woman on dating apps is to be a complete chad.

I wish I was a normalfag and I will try the soc and see how screwed I am thanks user
shit I'm far from a chad ig irl might be my only chance

>18
>thinks he doesn't have a chance
>I know i'll get rejected
Dude I can understand people around here in there 20s and 30s feeling hopeless, but you're literally still a fucking teenager. Many of my friends didn't lose their virginity till 18 or 19. You gotta just shoot your shot man, unless you're ugly as fuck or cripplingly autistic, you'll be able to get laid if you actually try. Don't think you're an incel just because you didn't fuck a qt in highschool.

There's nothing wrong with accepting the reality of your situation. In fact, I'm not even necessarily saying I'm a permavirgin or anything, I'm just saying that I definitely won't get any matches on tinder.

You know what? Forget everything I said, I'm installing tinder right now. I'll post how it goes.

GL user I hope you get great results

>tfw I have to ask my mom to send me pictures she has of me so I can add them to my account

God, looking through the few pictures I have of myself has been a wake-up call.
I need to start looksmaxxing asap.
Also apparently tinder gives a huge boost in the first 2 days of your profile, which means that initial boost is going to waste since I have no pictures.
Fuck, don't make my mistake anons.

Grindr

Originaloli

Tinder only works for chad, cold approaches in public only work for chad. You're best bet is to hire a hooker.

>inb4 its illegal

Thats a copout used by pussies who dont take initiative. If you're careful and not a complete retard about it you'll be fine.

>Hookup
Protip: No chance of hooking up with a decent girl if you're not at least a 7, except you want to fuck a hamplanet. If you're average looking, the best way to loose your juice is by dating. It's generally much easier to long-term date hot chicks than hook up with them.

From personal experience, when i hooked up with girls the average looks of them was around 6, while i managed to date 8s.

>/soc/ rate thread
Full of people who'll say any shit to feel better about themselves, I wouldn't put much stock in them.
You can take an unironic 10/10 chad that'd net you thousands of responses on a fake tinder/okcupid with any description at all and the most fucked up responses and /soc/ will, without irony, all slag it as a 3/10 at best and make comments about the lacking facial symmetry.

Just don't become one of those fags who post threads on Jow Forums of tinder "jokes" that are transparent self-sabotage to not deal with rejection.

I'm more concerned that I was rated evenly with some ugly people. Then again, this was coming from one post who replied to half the faces in the thread with "5"

I haven't even set up my profile yet. The picture I was gonna use came off of my mom's phone, but it's too blurry to use as a front picture.
I need to take a selfie I guess, just of my straight-on face, but it's hard to. I look too goofy if I smile or smirk, but nobody wants a dead stare.
I was actually told here that I look good but need to show emotion (linked my /soc/ post, didn't post a selfie directly here) so idk.

Basically 90% of people who post on /soc/ threads don't give a shit about any rating but their own and will give out whatever.
I mean you could full well be the ugliest/best looking mofo on the planet for all I know but /soc/ remains full of shit regardless when it comes to ratings and the easiest way to tell is to identify someone that looks objectively way, way above average, like one of those fake tinder pics, and see all the 3s and 4s.

Ok, how is pic related for front pic? Should I do more of a smile?
Also, I'm worried I'll disappoint in-person, cause I'm sucking in cheeks as well as inhaling when I took the picture, not to mention good lighting.

Attached: 4547BBAC-022D-4043-B982-62D6B97CD770.jpg (3088x2320, 1.53M)

Sorry for sideways pics, it's iphone.

Attached: AF7DAB14-6504-4A7B-9DA3-124DF90A5837.jpg (3088x2320, 1.56M)

Honestly just try being honest about your situation in your tinder profile and I bet you will have success. At 18 it is still somewhat acceptable to be inexperienced and some women will find it cute. It stops being cute around 20-21 though so you have little time to waste. "18 year old virgin, looking for experienced woman to teach me" and set your age limit up to like 45. It make take some time but you are bound to find a mommy milf willing to teach you eventually.

God dammit, now it's double sideways.
You get the point though.
Might just post both desu.

None of this shit works if you're ugly

Shit you're a better looking guy than i am. Im ugly but look like absolute garbage in every photo. You actually have some chance of making it.

>Im ugly but look like absolute garbage in every photo
You don't understand, it's all about manipulation and quantity over quality.
I took like 100 total in different lighting, with different faces and everything, and picked the best ones. They aren't perfect, but I got them in like 3 minutes just cause I took so many.

>"18 year old virgin, looking for experienced woman to teach me"
Wait, does this really work?
Also, should I say if I go to

>Also, should I say if I go to a community college***
Sorry, had autopost on and left it before typing out that part.

Holy fucking shit, lads, I just came across my first "if you're under 6 ft swipe left" post.
Also, should I buy lifts and claim I'm 6'? I'm about 5'10, so I could get there easily.

Where's a fuckin normalfag when you need them?