>tfw your pussy lips unironically look like this

Attached: 8.jpg (467x256, 56K)

i'd still like to watch you pee though

>Ah, geez, Rick, I dunno...

prove it pic or gtfo

lmao those look like those autistic mouths from rick and morty

Attached: index.jpg (211x239, 9K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROASTIE BITCH

A guy is not going to care , by the time he sees it he's going to have sex with you.

bit rude

>A guy is not going to care
doubt.jpg

I'd fuck it and pretend cthulhu was blowing me.

Good enough to suck on
Don't be so hard on yourself.

No one is ever going to love you worthless cunt

>11 year old brother walks in on me showering
>screams like a little girl and goes AHHH WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT?!!!

that day he learned not everyone has a barbie pussy, he was genuinely confused

Based little brother.

What does it look like anyway?

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

You are a disgusting roastie.

They wouldn't plain reject me merely because of that but they would definitely care. Just being realistic here.

Why was he so concerned about that? How many pussies could a 11 years old have seen?

Men don't care. I doubt its that bad.

That's unironically what mine look like if i straighten them out. I'm scared that if I ever have sex with someone he won't like me anymore because I look deformed.

Stupid fucking bitches.
You're talking about some weird pussies like its the end of the world.

Try being fat. Losing weight. Looking good and having loose skin.

At least your vagina is seen by someone who cares about you only. The rest of us can't even walk around public without a shirt.

What a stupid fucking thing to complain about. Your pussy looks weird? Big deal
I bet it serves it still works as it should.

Looks normal. Who cares?

>doubt.jpg

They won't.
That's how you got those loose pussy lips, by being a promiscuous slut who fucked a bunch of guys.
So why are you pretending you're insecure about them? Dozens of men already saw them and fucked you.

Try being a bald manlet with a small penis. Then you'll see what real justified insecurity is.

Wait you know that stuff is genetic and isn't really related to how many people you've sleep with, right?

Bullshit.
That's what roasties want you to believe just so you don't have a bad opinion about them.
Just like the whole "the past is the past" shit.
They misinform and misdirect so they don't have to face any repercussions or consequences for all their whoring around.

It's genetic.

Unless every medical journal, forum and women in general are lying after they've been fucked by hundreds of guys. Would that just make them whores? I mean hundreds of guys fucked you.

Are you seriously not worth anything at all but your vagina.

calling you roasties is just funny, truth is i still want to suck on your flapping beef like a raving lunatic until my eyes roll back in their sockets

This fdsafdasfdsa

To me it doesn't matter.

I honestly wouldn't care if your pussy looks like that. If you're someone I like it won't make a difference.

As long as it doesn't stink I would go down on you and make you cum so hard that the next door neighbor would call the cops.

>Unless every medical journal, forum and women in general are lying after they've been fucked by hundreds of guys.

Wouldn't put it past woman's lying and manipulating behaviour and the willingness of the simps who protect women and gladly eat the "the past is the past" narrative disseminated my disgusting promiscuous sluts (i.e. the average woman)

>Are you seriously not worth anything at all but your vagina.

After fucking dozens or hundreds of men as most women seem to do (and lie about), yeah you're worth nothing more than whatever you can give sexually.
At least for any man with a single drop of self respect.

>my
*by

I hate when I make typos.

as long as you have big ol titties itll be fine

Attached: 1468988566901.jpg (1944x2592, 323K)

Everything can be an onahole if you're brave enough
origigi

a hole is a hole
origigigii

I unironically like when pussy lips look like that, I feel it makes easier to lick the clit

That's the same meme line as "Your dick size doesn't matter by the time you're both naked"

Sure, you might still get laid, but the fact is you're less likely to have anyone stick around if your dick is too small to enjoy, or you have a nasty looking, beef curtains vagina.

Is this because you can spread them more?

Barbie pussy? Do the dolls have pussies now? I thought it was just nothing there.

Is there any evidence whatsoever that could be given to you that would cause you to admit that you're wrong?

I'm 100 percent positive this thing is not going to budge on the issue. Let em bask in their delusions as it's all they have

>Are you seriously not worth anything at all but your vagina.

Weeeell...Yes. Culture puts so much emphasis on sex. It's this amazing thing that is being advertised everywhere and if you haven't had it then you are less of a person. You have less value, your opinions doesn't matter. Women control the sex market. Many men would fuck anything, from a landwhale to a feminist. And because women are dealing from a position of power, they can be picky or have a bad character and it won't hurt their odds. They aren't pressured to cultivate a personality people would want to be around or that invokes more than apathy.
Pussy being so damn hard to get only adds to the resentment towards and rejection of the life support it's attached to. "I worked so hard for fucking nothing!" kinda thing.

Damn I feel this. I lost 150 lbs and my body looks like I got mauled by a bear.

Like, you're so close to being a legit qt and feeling good about yourself but your body holds you back. Everyone tells you hurr durr surgery or weight lifting but they're fucking retarded. Surgery to make your body look normal is something that most people can't afford and with the amount of muscle it would take to fill in the skin you'd might as well try and become the first trans Mr Olympia.

And the fucking BDD. Maybe you don't look so bad but living in a 100+ sack of flesh for most of your life fucks with how you see yourself.

Looks normal to me. I'd give it the ol' lickeroo before dicking it down.

My vagina is probably the only not disgusting part of me.

you dont have one, tranny

BBW chubby qt fat lips like mine are far more superior

Attached: IMG_2298.jpg (1246x727, 15K)

Looks like it's open for business, boys.

I am grateful everyday that I have an innie pussy. The rest of me might be meh but having a dangly beef curtain pussy would be beyond painful.

Did you work out when you were losing weight or did you just crash diet?

join the club retard. we cant walk around in public without shirts and never could

Innies are beautiful.

>the last three guys you talked to ghosted you for being a neet

i thought robot boys liked that

They don't like it, they think it makes you easier to get because low status. It's all a trick.

roasty
should've stayed a virgin

Attached: 1536946014385.gif (300x231, 488K)

Some guys want a girl who shares their interests and relates to their lifestyle so they won't have to change it. Other guys regard such girls as burdens because they'll expect the man to provide and accomodate them. Some other guys want a gf who will push them to better themselves.

What an estrogenic mindset.

I like your style.
IRIGINO

Attached: lego.jpg (365x346, 20K)

women cant be neets, they can just find a man to take care of them.

sometimes when i am desperate and on a dry spell i fuck a girl with her cunt looking exactly like this. its one of reasons shes literally bottom of my call list

Attached: 1558056852192.jpg (960x821, 57K)

You'd still be a neet dumbass

i was even trying to find a boyfriend or whatever. they just find it an annoying trait i guess

That makes no sense. Why is sex the only thing you claim women are used for? That predatory behavior desu.

They're people. We long for actual companahip with someone else rather than just sex. But no 100s of partners
I would just look at her like she probably has no self respect.

I know. Loose skin sucks

How would i lose weight without working out?

Fuckkkkkkkk!
I'll never be comfortable without a shirt.

being a housewife is not being a neet lmao

If you sway from side to side, can you hear them clapping?

>not in education, employment or training
Are you retarded user

>doubt.jpg

if you are far enough for him to see your vag he'll likely like you enough not to care

And if not there's still your butthole

Attached: 1548594618067.png (362x507, 192K)

damn ur right, all these millions of neet women throughout history, what an epidemic

Are you a virgin?
>if so
I don't mind

>if not
I can understand why it looks like that

Being a neet isn't a trait and there may be other things you told them like "I'm not looking for a boyfriend".

>How would i lose weight without working out?

CICO.

Not him but people who want actual companionship seek long term relationships, not hookups, one night stands and casual sex.

>how do I lose weight without working out

As long as you take less than 2000 calories/day you'll lose weight without exercise. I've been doing it for three months and believe me it's working wonders, not crazy but noticeable. I had large hips and they forced me hunch but now they're almost gone

>Re: 19M, foreign student poorfag who spends more than half of his allowance on rent and is too lazy to cook

>all the obese toasty roasties in this thread and you have a perfect skinny body with firm ass and round tits as well as a nice face

Stay mad and remember you look like shit because you are shit