If a powerful nigger gang in prison gave you the option between death or becoming their prison sissy, what would you do...

If a powerful nigger gang in prison gave you the option between death or becoming their prison sissy, what would you do? They even managed to smuggle HRT, wigs, make up and girl's clothing to transform white boys into their perfect sissies.

Attached: PrisonSissy.jpg (626x1276, 72K)

Kill yourself
Guess what I'm doing to your thread

why do I get the feeling this was typed with one hand?

I'll take death and go out fighting

Attached: 1546615902259.jpg (500x586, 24K)

would they make me passable or would i look like a hon? that's the big question

I'd join aryan nation if they did cool prison stuff like that

I don't know, do you think you could pass with estrogen and lots of make up?

death, I only accept white cock

Attached: 1562207201518.png (591x650, 291K)

>Another thread with "white" anons on Jow Forums obsessing over BLACK DICK

Attached: 5849989.jpg (317x322, 10K)

mostly, if they gave me FFS from a reputable surgeon as well then i'd be down

I would just kill them all, because I am smarter, and there are always more than 2 choices.

You're doubting that the OP is a white faggot?

so if a white boy bullied you (sexually and all)would you accept it?

interesting thread. hopefully this doesn't turn into a "retards screech over if blacks do have bigger dicks than whites" thread.
anyways obviously i choose death because muh masculinity.
this really does get the noggin a joggin, would you save your life in trade for your identity as you know it?
pic unrelated

Attached: mature gamers.jpg (365x500, 64K)

There's no doubting it, the quotations are there because the majority of white posters on here are sex-obsessed American mutts that argue over who's white & who isn't white, & can't get black dick out their mind. But the in-fightning can't be helped, it's historic after all

Personally I would trade my masculinity, but if they're fucking you everyday or multiple times a day, it goes from shameful to straight up torture because of the internal injuries. Not to mention STDS.

well if the alternative is death I would do it. It would be awful because no lube/condoms, and I'm 100% I would be HIV positive. Actually, i'd only do it if my prison sentence is rather short. Anything more than like 10 years and I just let them kill me.

>he thinks he will win fights by flailing his katana
>probably never been in a real fight

look at this loser

Attached: loser_no_gf.png (640x360, 83K)

I would kill at least 3 of the darkies before they realize whats happening, I'd shiv two in the neck, and surprise, shiv the third in the neck too.

No you wouldnt retard youre in jail, theyd most likely surround you waiting for your answer and if you said no theyd rape you then beat you half to death

>try to rape me
>die

Good plan nigger, I encourage your entire gang to try it.

Stab them in the ribs with my toothbrush and die like a proud white man.

Why they hell would they wanna fuck an ugly, beefy lanklet?

bbc is a myth. i keep clickin on vids with black, thug looking or athlete dudes and most of them have pencil dicks

this is the gayest thread I have seen in a long time.

i have a feeling that hand is attached to a white person as well