Say something nice about yourself, bitch. You wont

Say something nice about yourself, bitch. You wont.

Attached: 1530099715254.gif (481x481, 126K)

Something nice about yourself, bitch.

wasn't expecting Fenneko to show up

Attached: metal.jpg (220x239, 15K)

Big weenie

Attached: Jsv9TuzA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Gud at der computers.

All of you survive the night.

da hell do you mean

Attached: freshassdog.jpg (848x753, 194K)

I have plenty online friends who love me and I know if I left this world some would be sad

I still feel like I've fulfilled any possible purpose I have had here though it's starting to feel empty

im more attractive than i give myself credit

ive been trying to say good things about myself latley, its suprisingly hard. My therapist gave me a list of good things to recite to myself out loud. Been doing it for 2 days so far.

I unironically feel the same way as this

I've apparently helped multiple people with their suicidal urges (unknowingly) but I don't think I'll be getting especially close with anyone else in future.

Now that that's done with, what else is there? Not much, just an empty existence.

my eyes are nice i guess

I'm 6 foot 4 which i'm super thankful for, kind of makes up for being a skelly pizzaface.

You're right, I won't. Bitch

I'm a "good listener," the only problem is that I don't really listen to a single word that's said to me.

Why won't you say something about yourself then?

Im decent at vidya.

What's wrong with her coming out as transgender?

>brother came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
What's wrong with the former?

I've been losing weight for 2 months, good discipline on my diet, no cheat days so far. Also I can kind of block my social anxiety with mind tricks occasionally

i'm a very caring person, and my presence and conversation has a calming effect. i'm very good at making my friends feel better.

Attached: 20190411_182216.jpg (4032x3024, 1.32M)

i have the best taste in japanese cartoons

Attached: 1562230547360.jpg (600x333, 52K)

Above average pp, I'm a decent enough cook and I'm a reliable friend.

i have a ton of creativity & unique ways to do things even a pretty face but i lost ALL of my fucking motivation to CREATE things. i really want to kill myself, I really want to. Im crying the fuck out as im typing this

No but I will say something nice about you you cute like Fennec!

He's reliable, and organized. He could really get shit done if he put any effort in.

i guess i'm a healthy weight

I actually can be attractive if I pick out some good clothes and fix myself. I have a good sized penor and I've been gaining weight like I wanted to.

Attached: 1555778717712.jpg (850x1386, 154K)