LARPing as a girl on tinder taught me Stacys rule the world

>match with bunch of rich chads who are software engineers, doctors, investment bankers
>post amazon wishlist
>one guy actually buys me $300 headphones
>another guy offers to pay a $200 uber to meet him for dinner in the city

holy crap guys. i didnt know chads were this pathetic in front of girls

Attached: large.jpg (500x627, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Bose-QuietComfort-Wireless-Headphones-Cancelling/dp/B0756GB78C/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2AUG8AZQY9RB2&keywords=bose+noise+cancelling+headphones&qid=1563091533&s=gateway&sprefix=bose+,aps,133&sr=8-1-spons&th=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>horny niggas want hot bitches

What a discovery!

Those guys really just work to impress girls; what else are they going to spend their money on

Yeah, Chads are just as pathetic as any other orbiter. They just don't show it in public and women don't often expose them because they like how they look and the attention that they're giving them.

a couple of them sent me their number. im going to give them eachothers numbers.

Males are sexually redundant. Men compete. Women choose. That's how evolution works. I've done the same thing as you in World of Warcraft. I larp as a woman and get treated like I'm royalty. It's fucking unfair. Women CANNOT be robots. There is no such thing as a "fembot".

was not expecting them to actually spend money on a stranger they never met

Why is it "unfair"? They produce eggs, you don't. Why would you be treated the same as them?

>im going to give them eachothers numbers.

Attached: Pepe Devilish.jpg (396x482, 54K)

Chickens produce better eggs more frequently. Why do we treat them like shit compared to women?

If they're rich, a few hundred dollars is nothing.

>wasting money on a thot
I'm not spending $300 in one go on a dumb bitch. Stacey can fuck herself. The only women of any value are virgins. You're not an expensive fucking dog I'm going to pamper. You exist to fucking reproduce and you better not give me any stds in the process. Your dumb prototype from several thousand years ago sold out the whole species to Lucifer. You get only what I allow you to have like my father does to my mother and you get no decision making power whatsoever. You are my property and if you want to see my money you will behave as such.

Attached: 9FF67B04-7AB6-4E33-AFCF-CB0BA2084B80.jpg (675x675, 46K)

You sure showed them, user. I bet they feel foolish now.

My dad is upper middle class and allows my mom only a few hundred dollars each month for groceries. He knows how to keep a woman on a leash.

Because I'm physically stronger and could kill a thousand women with my bare hands before they could take me down. Humanity used to be sexually balanced because men could overpower, intimidate, and rape women. Women only get to choose because men cannot use their strength anymore.

>Your dumb prototype from several thousand years ago sold out the whole species to Lucifer.
and who's fault was that? Eve wouldn't have even existed in the first place if Adam didn't reject Lilith. We could have all had dominant mommy gf's in paradise, but Adam fucked us all over.

You can fuck a chicken if you want to but most people want actual offspring

I'm not going to suck up to a hole for the chance for a pump n dump. Chad is a fucking dipshit empowering whores who need to be put in place, not worshipped.

Isn't Lilith the anima? I keep her well behaved too. Vampire or not, she behaves like Mary and will stay that way.

Men do use their strength, to enforce the rules of society that keep retards like you in line. Even in the caveman days they would smash your head in with a rock for trying to rape their women.

Basically this. It sucks that it's like this but that's just how the world is. It can be inconvenient when it rains but that's just how the world works.

Your mom's probably banging the checkout clerk at the supermarket.

I'm not talking about retarded Jung philosophy. I'm talking about retarded semitic fables. The jew story about Adam and Eve also included Lilith before they shortened it for the Bible. Lilith was Adam's first wife that God made from the Earth just like Adam. She was aggressive and did not submit to Adam. Adam complained to God, they kicked her out of paradise, and made Eve out of Adam's rib so that she had no ground to stand on to ever be considered his equal. Also God told angels to murder all of Lilith's children, so that drove her mad and now she steals semen from men in the form of wet dreams and kills uncircumcised baby boys.

That's why society is a mistake.

That tale of Lilith was a dumb fanfic invented in Babylon. She's a demon mentioned in the Bible as an owl.

That's generally how prostitution works user.

Nigger, if anything the abrahamic religions are the dumb fanfics that stole from ancient fables like the ones in Babylon.

>You can fuck a chicken if you want to

Attached: chicken fucker.gif (320x238, 995K)

good point i should include im a virgin in my description

The difference is the Israelite Jow Forums-tier counter-culture rebelled against racemixing and faggotry, unlike Babylon. The Bible even says Abraham was a Chaldean.

Chad wouldn't give a shit.

That actually doesn't make any difference at all in the subject that we're discussing.

ive been matching with black people and calling them niggers too

Babylon was globalist clown world nonsense not worth listening to.

Then why were their fables so appealing for the jews to steal?

Because jews are retarded and killed Jesus.

Who cares if they killed Jesus? He was just some jew trying to rile up society.

>that drove her mad and now she steals semen from men in the form of wet dreams and kills uncircumcised baby boys
That's the most realistic thing I've ever heard from the bible

They omitted it from the Bible. It's just in the Talmud.

Fuck off, Ben Shapiro.

Clearly you don't understand what I'm trying to say at all. All abrahamic religions are shit. I've been talking about the jews a lot, but certainly not in a positive manner.

Ah, I suppose that was more difficult for Christians to believe in comparison to everything else in the bible

no fucking shit that is what women evolved to do. women need to extract resources from men so they can provide for their offspring. men evolved to extract resources from their environment and women evolved to extract resources from men.

Attached: captain.png (400x367, 145K)

What headphone did you get?

amazon.com/Bose-QuietComfort-Wireless-Headphones-Cancelling/dp/B0756GB78C/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=2AUG8AZQY9RB2&keywords=bose+noise+cancelling+headphones&qid=1563091533&s=gateway&sprefix=bose+,aps,133&sr=8-1-spons&th=1

Sounds like the men got overpowered.

We take every person who has ever used Tinder and execute them.

It was a necessary dichotomy that has been unbalanced by social "equality".

I'm sorry OP but that includes you too. No exceptions.

Remember that women own the sex market.
Men own the marriage market.

At 30, her only option is beta orbiters or "cool wine aunt cat lady".
Those engineers, doctors and investment bankers might be paying stacy 300$ and a dinner for a fuck, but why would they buy her a ring if they can get a girl 10 years younger for the same price?

There is a major difference between the dating/hookup economy and the marriage economy. Stacies only realize this when they decide to stop looking for jamals, and start looking for husbands. Thats when they realize that absolutely no man with dignity will want a woman who sucked a hundred dicks to father his children.