I really fucking hate video games and the people who play them. They're all so fucking samey, and so mediocre...

I really fucking hate video games and the people who play them. They're all so fucking samey, and so mediocre, and the whole culture around them is so immature and gay. There's just something about video games in general that makes me fucking mad.

Attached: 1562912311081.jpg (1000x1200, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2IGTQsvZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

play dark souls, incel

What about grand theft auto its so fun.

I tend to play single player and non-mainstream games so I don't have to deal with it community.

And you're SO unique for liking that chink-owned NPC feel-good waifu mascot. Get over yourself faggot. Every man can sit down and enjoy a good video game. Now, making it your primary hobby isnt the best idea, but a well-rounded robot can incorporate vidya into his suite of weeb hobbies

Both some of the worst offenders. I just hate video games as a medium, there's something so soul-sucking and braindead about them.

I hate a lot of anime as well. It's all soulless corporate garbage. It's still slightly better on the whole though. I've seen haremshit and moeshit that was better than the best video games.

Attached: 1561795404150.jpg (543x522, 143K)

I don't remember giving you permission to post my gf, stupid retard.
Delete thread now

play older classics and you'll change your mind, nowadays is all soulless garbage

Like what? Metal slug? Castlevania? It's all the same shit, as far back as pong.

This. Modern gaming is just a cash in. Play the classic titles and disregard the modern community.

Attached: boomer meme.jpg (960x866, 126K)

I hate novels, they're all endlessly meandering and uninteresting.

Also every other book feels the need to force in a "sad" ending out of no where for no other reason than because writers are all hacks.

try some chrono trigger for starters

I absolutely agree with you. Reading used to be my main hobby but I got burnt out by all the garbage.

>read novel
>5 pages of protagonist describing his room
>wasting entire pages just describing someones appearance
How do you not fall asleep to this

Morrowind. nuff said.

have you watched Ashita no Joe? I really recomend you to watch it, it has a good and "sad" story, with good messages (and you should start with the second "part", the first one has crappy animation)

>he can't into reading
yikes

>anime
read vagabond before forming your opinion

Attached: 1450932129716.jpg (730x451, 133K)

>he wants to read uninteresting nonsense that is only mundane for the sake of being mundane
Why?

you're playing the wrong games then. Try Deus Ex

dark souls 3 ruined it
fuck off fag

>Morrowind
garbage
oblivion skyrim and daggerfall are all better

>he says this while posting anime
both are pure shit.

Attached: image.jpg (408x321, 106K)

>both are pure good shit.
FTFY

Attached: I'd just like to interject for a moment what you call anime is in fact japanimation. thank you (217x232, 9K)

Dark Souls 2 is better than any anime in the last 10 years
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2IGTQsvZY

>books
>mundane
Wew

You have that opinion because you're not good at them.

You have been spoiled by the constant, effortless instant gratification provided by the Internet. You would find games fun if you quit browsing the web all day.

Games are easy, almost every game is designed to be played by plebs even at hard mode. It's just memorization.
Nah, I enjoy hobbies like scale models, drawings, etc. Video Games are just shit.

congratulations on not enjoying a thing

all games are designed so even kids can play them

try playing crusader kings 2 or dwarf fortress, you're clearly talking out of your ass and think all games are like call of duty, you should get some experience before coming here and shit talking everything

Simulators and overly-complicated crpgs, tycoons, city builders and programming games is where it's at.
I can play shit like World of Guns and Car Mechanic Simulator all day.
I want to see a SimEarth and SimFarm remake, not with better graphics, but more content and more complicated gameplay implementations.
But most of all I want to see Dwarf Fortress v1.0

I concur.

Originalio Spagetti Poketoli

Attached: wonderboy2.png (140x140, 6K)