I really fucking hate video games and the people who play them

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

I really fucking hate video games and the people who play them. They're all so fucking samey, and so mediocre, and the whole culture around them is so immature and gay. There's just something about video games in general that makes me fucking mad.

Attached: 1562912311081.jpg (145 KB, 1000x1200)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2IGTQsvZY

Bentley Williams
Bentley Williams

play dark souls, incel

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

What about grand theft auto its so fun.

Charles King
Charles King

I tend to play single player and non-mainstream games so I don't have to deal with it community.

Joshua Clark
Joshua Clark

And you're SO unique for liking that chink-owned NPC feel-good waifu mascot. Get over yourself faggot. Every man can sit down and enjoy a good video game. Now, making it your primary hobby isnt the best idea, but a well-rounded robot can incorporate vidya into his suite of weeb hobbies

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

Both some of the worst offenders. I just hate video games as a medium, there's something so soul-sucking and braindead about them.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

I hate a lot of anime as well. It's all soulless corporate garbage. It's still slightly better on the whole though. I've seen haremshit and moeshit that was better than the best video games.

Attached: 1561795404150.jpg (143 KB, 543x522)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

I don't remember giving you permission to post my gf, stupid retard.
Delete thread now

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

play older classics and you'll change your mind, nowadays is all soulless garbage

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Like what? Metal slug? Castlevania? It's all the same shit, as far back as pong.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

This. Modern gaming is just a cash in. Play the classic titles and disregard the modern community.

Attached: boomer-meme.jpg (126 KB, 960x866)

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

I hate novels, they're all endlessly meandering and uninteresting.

Also every other book feels the need to force in a "sad" ending out of no where for no other reason than because writers are all hacks.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

try some chrono trigger for starters

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

I absolutely agree with you. Reading used to be my main hobby but I got burnt out by all the garbage.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

read novel
5 pages of protagonist describing his room
wasting entire pages just describing someones appearance
How do you not fall asleep to this

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

Morrowind. nuff said.

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

have you watched Ashita no Joe? I really recomend you to watch it, it has a good and "sad" story, with good messages (and you should start with the second "part", the first one has crappy animation)

Gabriel James
Gabriel James

he can't into reading
yikes

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

anime
read vagabond before forming your opinion

Attached: 1450932129716.jpg (133 KB, 730x451)

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

he wants to read uninteresting nonsense that is only mundane for the sake of being mundane
Why?

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

you're playing the wrong games then. Try Deus Ex

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

dark souls 3 ruined it
fuck off fag

Matthew Young
Matthew Young

Morrowind
garbage
oblivion skyrim and daggerfall are all better

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

he says this while posting anime
both are pure shit.

Attached: image.jpg (106 KB, 408x321)

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

both are pure good shit.
FTFY

Attached: I'd-just-like-to-interject-for-a-moment-what-you-call-anime-is-in-fact-japanimation.-thank-you- (9 KB, 217x232)

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

Dark Souls 2 is better than any anime in the last 10 years
youtube.com/watch?v=Qg2IGTQsvZY

Camden Torres
Camden Torres

books
mundane
Wew

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

You have that opinion because you're not good at them.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

You have been spoiled by the constant, effortless instant gratification provided by the Internet. You would find games fun if you quit browsing the web all day.

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

Games are easy, almost every game is designed to be played by plebs even at hard mode. It's just memorization.
Nah, I enjoy hobbies like scale models, drawings, etc. Video Games are just shit.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

congratulations on not enjoying a thing

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

all games are designed so even kids can play them

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

try playing crusader kings 2 or dwarf fortress, you're clearly talking out of your ass and think all games are like call of duty, you should get some experience before coming here and shit talking everything

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

Simulators and overly-complicated crpgs, tycoons, city builders and programming games is where it's at.
I can play shit like World of Guns and Car Mechanic Simulator all day.
I want to see a SimEarth and SimFarm remake, not with better graphics, but more content and more complicated gameplay implementations.
But most of all I want to see Dwarf Fortress v1.0

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

I concur.

Originalio Spagetti Poketoli

Attached: wonderboy2.png (6 KB, 140x140)