Will someone be my friend origionally please oregano before i get banned please

will someone be my friend origionally please oregano before i get banned please

Attached: Mila-Kunis-Ashton-Kutcher-Out-LA-October-2016.jpg (775x1024, 135K)

please im desssspperate :((((

whats wrong with you? why do you want a friend so bad?

im lonely, i havent had a conversation with someone in 2 months, no one likes me

why does no one like you?

technically you are having a coversation righy now

because i think i dont branch out enough, im very scared of rejection so i always try to stay quiet and people get bored or think im crazy

kind of, it helps even to read conversations. but i just want someone who i can have repeated contact with and develop a bond!

what does branching out means? if you're talking about irl friends i cant help you if you're talking online friends i also cant help you but if you stay quiet its obvious they will get bored, just ask them something, if you like games ask them if they like games and build from there

you remind me to me, although im actually crazy

i dont want to stay quiet, im just scared if i dont they wont like me. im even too embarrassed to play games with them because if im bad theyll think im not cool

can we be friends? is there any way to contact you? we can overcome social anxiety together! just please dont ghost me..

Add me op or any other anons Standarte#9998

yeah sure, have any social media or mail? (whatever the result of our interraction, i will think it was intresting)

Op if you or anyone else needs a friend feel free to message me. JustRed#8555

Attached: 5A01B606-43D8-4D93-B6F1-35C30B156D31.jpg (640x636, 66K)

but if you stay quiet they wont like you, you said that yourself, you need to say stuff like i told you asking is a good way to keep a conversation from dying, you either conquer your fear or you find someone that can push the conversation solo, unless you got something to offer you wont find the latter easily

do you have a steam? it's ok if you don't want to play games but, we could always just talk. I kinda want an online friend as well.

well what do you have? i dont have social media but i can make an account on whatever youre comfortable with! :)
we can talk on steam if you want! ill add you!

Do you want to give me your id and i'll add you or the other way around?

hmm, i dont know if i want to post it on here hhjkh

honestly if people feel comfortable giving their discord out i'm sure i'll be alright telling you my steam name, It's SugarSpice, my pfp is an Eazy E pepe, can't miss it.

ok i will add you, thank you!

>53366328
i tried to post a link to a server I just made, but they think its spam

Attached: 66421297_458758464702227_2875815264228737024_n.jpg (3264x2448, 667K)

i joined it

Jesus she has hit the wall at mach II. She has like that loaf of bread fat. This is why I can live in peace knowing no girl will marry me, I would NOT want to be married to that

i think shes pregnant there user
she does look funny though

Add me if u want to, op
It aint that much but eh

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-04-42-03-1.png (268x130, 11K)