Foot Fetish discussion thread

I can't get interested easily unless it's someone I know in some way or another, to do things to the feet of someone I know sounds so fucking hot but I'll never do it.

Can someone tell me what it's like? Post stories

Attached: bottom of feet.png (1364x720, 1004K)

user I think your boner is overriding your brain, what are you trying to say?

Attached: __admiral_and_kongou_kantai_collection_drawn_by_bacius__b76f4815551acc81c90f3a6acd398123.jpg (2480x3200, 1.61M)

I want people to post their feet stories

Also that I find it hard to get it up unless I imagine I already know the person I'm jacking off to

I don't have any feet experiences, sorry to disappoint you. I do like feet though. Sometimes at work there'll be girls and milfs coming in with sandals and painted toenails and I catch myself glancing at them every few miliseconds.

Attached: tumblr_phjxqxDIgU1sgdqdjo2_r1_1280.jpg (607x1000, 245K)

oh yeah and I really want to fuck feet with my mouth

I can't stop fapping to momdom feet erotica smut

>Momdom

Good genre, I like the idea of sniffing a steamy foot myself. Sucking on toes and stuff is a good bonus.

Attached: 1547763049085.jpg (1464x2048, 886K)

The fact it's your mom making you do it sounds like such a betrayal of trust from one of the people you absolutely *should* trust, it's almost like an ultimate femdom.

You're exactly right, especially if she knows it turns you on. She's using her parental powers to force her foot on you, abusing her power over you by making you do something so humiliating.

Attached: __warspite_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ebifurya__6ea3541d1173d1926425df344ff699f4.jpg (991x1400, 143K)

bumping for more cute feet.

Tell me more about your own mother's feet.

What kinda feet do you like?

Attached: tumblr_p93zqnXXg61qb821do1_1280.jpg (764x1080, 178K)

My mothers feet are veiny and bad (and she's old), I don't like them but I fap to all the momdom smut I see anyway (a lot having slave scenarios).

Unless it's the type where it's some weirdo taking advantage of their mother in their sleep that shit is lame.

Attached: D4TE6A7VUAAOMJP.jpg (850x601, 86K)

My sister let me wash her feet once when she got bad blisters. Thank god for boner-tucking jeans

I've given foot massages to girls I know before. They fucking loved it
One of them also took her shoes off in my car during a long drive on a hot day

i actually prefer boy feet myself. not gay though

Ah, my mother's feet aren't good either.

One of my favorite fantasies is one of my coworkers taking advantage of me and then using me as a footslave. I work with a lot of qts too, but sadly, dress code doesn't allow for sandals...

Were her feet all stuffy?

Attached: 1534909276382.jpg (1200x1388, 1011K)

I never liked momdom, but these posts are turning me on so much thinking about it.

Sort of like this user though , I don't like imagining my actual mom for this stuff. But neverthless the idea if I imagine like a different mom is just....mmph.

Boyfeet are great too user. It is pretty gay though, I mean come on. I am under no illusions that me wanting to kiss a cute pair of boy feet is gay af.

Attached: 144fb86840eda4c2c4f2eef2f6a58c08.png (990x750, 937K)

Its a total abuse of power and a shameless one at that. At first it would probably start out innocent, she'd cajole you by talking about how hard work is and how your hands are magic... Until it gets to the point where you walk into the room and she snaps her fingers and points at her feet... And then it happens in public.

Attached: 1514466124026.jpg (1280x960, 183K)

>Were her feet all stuffy?
The car reeked
It was great

How much would you pay for feet?

>getting hotboxed by the stuffiness of your friend's feet
Goddamn it now I'm jealous

I would only pay for the feet of girls I personally know.

Attached: 1554814102127.png (1128x1596, 1.22M)

It would be so humiliating and when you realize your good faith is being taken advantage of...you are just helpless as she uses and humbles me. The source of nurturing and trust, completely betrayed and made submissive for. The moment it happens in public you would know there is no hope nor turning back, your position cemented as a slave as you are shown off....it is so horrible but it is so hot user.

Attached: 169f19cac0cd061071dcb6c9673ace8e.jpg (1684x1191, 939K)

this is the kind of crap i fap to

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-14 at 07.59.05.png (3868x598, 264K)

Where do you find your stories?

It would be indescribably hot in public. She takes you out to a little coffee place and for a moment you think nothing will happen... Until she reaches under the table and her hand comes back with her shoe dangling off her finger and then her warm, stuffy foot poking at your lap as she offhandedly complains about her foot cramping up...

Attached: 1513113409969.jpg (850x1200, 163K)

i like feet. but only male feet.

anyone want to post theirs?

Attached: 202529-me-gusta-rage-face.jpg (604x529, 72K)

anywhere I can find but tapatalk the mousepad has plenty

Like the other guy said I'd have to get to know you or else its s boring experience
Depending on what youd do with them I'd easily give you a hundred

>Goddamn it now I'm jealous
She knew I was into feet too so I think it was purposeful
Or at least she felt less awkward taking her shoes off cause of it

You are a lucky man and you better count your lucky stars that it happened to you...
Did you tease her about her feet?

Attached: __houshou_kantai_collection_drawn_by_takemori_shintarou__7e74e621ee84423f9602b8c165a50005.jpg (560x791, 37K)

user please I'm posting here at work

Attached: 1514655587689.png (2000x2000, 691K)

Perfect! Then she could come into the breakroom while you're on lunch and take off her heels to show you her brand new pedicure!

Attached: __kaga_kantai_collection_drawn_by_towamin__83d5d32a0828c23f685ed916504b2d85.jpg (2149x3035, 1.35M)

Pretty hot desu

The moment everything changes to despair, you can't go any lower as you feel people's stares while you wrap your hands around them and rub. No more resisting, no more pretending like you aren't being used, now you know. And then when a waiter comes she orders herself a cup of copy and orders for you water, which you can't even drink as you continue your massage as she relaxes sipping in front of you, wriggling her toes. God I want this so badly now....it is so demeaning and humiliating and hopeless and personal, taking any pillar of security you have and reducing you to nothing but her dog...

Attached: 69202843_p1.jpg (1754x2480, 679K)

>Did you tease her about her feet?
Fuck no I'm way too shameful about my kinks and I'm a sub we arent allowed to tease

A-anonymous please...

Attached: 9c0.jpg (426x341, 31K)

She could take your water and filter it through her tights and make you drink that just to make it clear what she thinks about you. Not even her child at this point, you're her personal foot slave and she has you on beck and call...

What better way to enjoy a new pedicure than to feel how smooth and soft her feet are? Maybe look at the colors her nails were painted, feel how smooth and glossy the surface is...

Attached: 61206685-CEF4-49C7-8575-50802BCC6D9B-226-0000001C4D98CA6F.jpg (1500x2000, 270K)

If you don't tease her about her foot stink how else is she gonna rub her feet in your face to remind you that you belong under a pair of hot steamy socks?

Attached: 1536927352428.jpg (1712x2244, 283K)

She sort of did later on when she let me massage them

Then surely she knows, and you know as well, that you're not even her friend anymore. Just an ottoman who happens to be alive.

Attached: 1515705739961.jpg (1200x900, 428K)

T-that would break me completely...good gosh user, you are seriously driving me wild. The sense of shame and humiliation would be so deep you would become numb and obedient from then on, all previous parenting and self-esteem building evaporated as I submit to her knowing full well I am only being subjected to her feet for her sick pleasure! I just want to become mommy's footrest!

Attached: 1544775425181.jpg (850x1203, 255K)

>Then surely she knows, and you know as well, that you're not even her friend anymore
I know, she ghosted me back in November

Attached: juicyeyes.png (200x244, 107K)

All of the parenting/child relationship you established would go up in a cloud of steam. God forbid you disappoint her too, or make you mad. She'll remind you fast and without remorse about how she used to have high hopes for you until you became her foot slave. She always believed you'd achieve greatness and now you're just reduced to depravity, slobbering over her feet.

Attached: 1536473848900.jpg (858x1200, 347K)

There there user, don't live in the past. Put your best foot forward and continue living for stuffy feet!
I'm sorry to hear that, either way. Hope it doesn't hurt as bad as it used to.

Attached: hy.jpg (500x500, 19K)

God user, you just made me spurt all over...so much hopelessness and despair as my self-esteem and is pounded into the dirt beneath her feet and the only response I would be able to give her would be increasing my foot worship, solidifying my place in life. Too hot user, too hot, but thank you for such a fantasy!

Attached: 1550402409584.jpg (840x1500, 564K)

your trying to tell me it would be gay to suck these toes?

Attached: ac24a93f4c212d43eabf377f5256cc3b.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

Your self-esteem is no more, as if a foot stool had any to begin with. Maybe if you behave, your mother would let you take one of her freshly worn socks to bed.
Maybe.

Attached: 1556678631105.jpg (850x1204, 140K)

Her expression in this image is perfect

Attached: __original_drawn_by_jjune__6e16049b95ffe56b0d0050e69c0942a1.jpg (885x1107, 755K)

I-I would be a good boy for mommy....even after all that humiliation the worst is when you begin begging and trying to get on her good side by kissing her feet just to be humiliated further with having to be reminded of her control over you and your own worthlessness as her foot...object by having her socks in your face at bed! Even though I know she isn't watching, I end up holding them over my nose anyways out of her conditioning....already turning on again, jeez.

Attached: 56874456_p0.jpg (945x1366, 784K)

Well! I mean. Yes. But not "GAY." Like sure, it is gay, but not "GAY~"! But it is most definitely gay user!

Attached: 31273215b7114d295e6a7b7976006508.jpg (1241x2276, 321K)

You must be really into feet to be raring to go another time.
Your entire downfall would be your own fault too. You just had to let your curiosity take over and give her sock a sniff after reading about other people doing the same thing online. Little did you know she saw you through the door crack and then from there on out, your position as her foot puppy was carefully plotted out by her. Each little nudge bringing you closer and closer to total dependency on her lavished feet.

Attached: tumblr_pc1zjsMKTI1xymxqko1_1280.jpg (808x1134, 169K)

I am!....I also have an enormous libido, it is a problem sometimes. But gosh, such deliberateness too....thinking about it, she never lets on and one day you think you just get lucky when she asks for a foot massage. Then it gradually gets too much for you, violating all your sense of your previous relationship and life until only a husk remains filled with her feet. Even in my dependency and total submission to her feet I might be thinking it could of been different, maybe it could of been avoided. But after she reveals that fact life becomes even bleaker realizing from that point on there was no other possible outcome!

Attached: 1542566806517.jpg (760x1189, 138K)

After that foot massage you would notice her becoming more and more demanding and the massages taking longer. Eventually she's having you scrub her feet, getting every single toe with careful deliberation.
Then one day after you can't take it anymore, you go into your room and she's on your bed with her foot extended towards you. No "Hi user" no "how was your day user?"
Just two words.
"Say, Ahhh!"

Attached: moligan_t_by_j_kisarazu-dcegfaw.png (868x1228, 617K)

Ahh! Ahh! One for her foot, the other from pleasure....in such a situation I would be trying to ask what is going on as I approach her foot and she would probably shut me up by just pressing through my lips with her toes and laughing! Made me spurt again already, I should go or I won't get any sleep and just keep fapping and cumming. Before I recover I am going to sleep which I need to do, thank you a lot user but this fetish and your words are dangerous!

Attached: 1544778364096.jpg (1280x1818, 388K)

Sleep tight user, hope you dream of stinky feetsies...

Here's a discord if anyone wants to join and talk about feet or other things. There's no pressure and we're all just here to talk about fetishes.

HXNrZg

Attached: 1548440865390.jpg (1300x1009, 125K)

I just wish I knew the taste of a sweaty foot in my mouth

Attached: e58807cd181ba59fd4efcd8ea247feaf8787c1e9.jpg (800x907, 339K)

Your all softcore pussies trampling is the shit

trampling is nothing and not hardcore at all

Barefootedness just seems to make things sexier by default

Attached: b8de3d8b25d2174d6fb411a5ee053f87eff90ae8.jpg (700x887, 81K)

One day I was sitting in the park with a group of friends just hanging out and chatting. At some point this kinda up uptight nerdy girl mentioned how she was super grossed out by peoples feet, almost to the level of phobia. The blue haired art hoe wearing flip flops and black toenail polish sitting next to her decide to tease her. The first girl freaked the fuck out as so as the other girls foot even came close to her and ran off when it actually came in contact. Everyone laughs and the arthoe trys the same thing with the guy on the other side of her who reacts similarly with disgust and gets up as well. Arthoe thinks this is hilarious and goes after a few more people and chases them out of the circle with her foot. When she got to me I didn't budge. We end up in a game of chicken with her foot inches from my face. I had kept my foot fetsh a secret and everyone was expecting me to break away at the last second. I should have but I couldn't. Instead, I put my mouth around her foot and ran my tongue between her toes. It took a second for her to realize what was happening before she recoiled and yelped out "eww you are such a perv user!!!" Then she slapped me in the face. From that moment on everyone knew my secret. A few good things came from it getting out but mostly bad. Still wotth it though.

What good and what bad?

I can't decide whether to hold myself together or to jerk off to feet, since it hasn't been feeling that great lately.

>tfw had a bf who was into feet.
It was really akward at first since I didn't really get the appeal of feet but I did whatever he wanted with my feet anyways. I kinda miss it.

be my foot fetish endorsing gf

>gf
yep, thats where you're wrong.

we can pretend that you're a girl : )

okay I'm down with that.

do you have stockings or thigh highs, anonette?

Bad: Got a lot of shit about from my friends and future gfs.

Good: hooked up with two girls that liked their toes licked during sex because they reached out to me after hearing the rumors.

yes I do, I like them since they make my legs look cuter.

cute..! drop your discord!

okay user, for you
discordi#8100

Must have been great

Also, what toenail colour is the best?

>years ago walked barefoot on concrete
>found the sensations on my soles erotic
>it gave me a boner
>later licked my own feet in the shower even though they had dirt on them
>find it hot to see people barefoot in areas they wouldn't normally be like on concrete or grass

Anyone else like this?

Attached: __farrah_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_naturalton__4cb4d41696c86eb548705a843e03906b.jpg (2000x2830, 1.54M)

Your conversation was fucking hot

I did when I was younger.
As an adult it's kind of lost its appeal. I'd rather lick others feet and not my own.

How do I find a gf that will force me to lick her feet?

I meant moreso on finding it hot for people to walk barefoot in unordinary places.

Licking your own feet is just ok, it's not the same I know.

i have an old pair of sneakers im gonna throw away bc i stopped wearing socks with them and now they stink. can i like sell them anywhere?

>wasn't into feet
>Girl forces me to lick her feet
>Now like feet
>We stop being friends
>Stuck with a foot kink
Fuck

Quads mean you have to tell how it happened

I get the idea of walking barefoot on textured surfaces that can feel very stimulating or kinda tickly. The soles can be pretty sensitive. Ive seen girls walking barefoot in the city from time to time and I stare each time...
Licking your soles feels good for the same reason.

Being barefoot is a godlike aesthetic in general, especially when the whole leg is covered except the foot, making it stand out even more.

>At friends place getting drunk
>4 people in total
>It's very late
>Walk friends home
>A lot of busses aren't driving anymore
>Walk for over 2 hours
>Go back to friends place
>Just her and me
>Give her a foot massage because she walked so much
>Doing that for a while
>Continue drinking
>Remove her socks and continue
>Very drunk
>Give her foot a kiss to help heal it
>She suddenly seems very different
>Asks me if she told me to stop
>N-no
>Demands I continue
>Kiss her feet everywhere
>Tells me to lick em
>Start licking her feet
>First the top
>Puts them into my face
>Then the sole
>Lick between her toes
>Suck on her toes
>Continue licking them for a while
>She says I deserve a reward
>Pulls up her sleeve and tells me to lick her armpits
>(She knows I'm into them)
>Lick them for a minute or two
>Get to anxious
>Ask her if it's okay to stop
>Cuddle
This was the first time
It happened a lot of time afterwards
When we were around people she would sometimes "bully" me with her feet
Put me into my lap or stroke my legs with them

It was nice while it lasted

Forgot to link your post
Fuck

nice, too bad it didnt last. but casual stuff like that never does.

Did they stink or sweat?

Either way sounds great to me

Bare feet in jeans are god tier indeed
Extra points of the person wears a sweater

They had a pleasant smell and taste
Probably because of her vegan diet?

>be a kid
>have a nightmare
>go into older sister's bed
>sleep head to toe
>wake up with her feet in my face
>rubs my face with her feet to wake me up
>slightly dirty
>every night, complain about nightmares
>every night, sleep with my sister's feet in my face
>be in livingroom
>sister has her bare feet on the table after soccer practice
>stare at them
>"why are you staring at my feet? oh, wanna do the feet thing?"
>swings her feet on my chest
>bury my face in her soles
>"i'm like your queen now, give my royal feet a kiss"
>kiss her feet all over
>smell a little like cornchips between the toes

goddd I fap to this memory even now

how old was she?

askjfd

2 years older desu

really simple cute and hot story

>god I fap to this memory even now
Is she still your queen then?

i don't read the the thread but it's about feets so you don't mind if i post this right?

Attached: feet.jpg (1200x865, 521K)

No 3d love?

Attached: 1557819008706.jpg (1000x1400, 168K)

Faggots here are so enamored with 2D "perfection" that they can't bring themselves to enjoy anything "flawed" like the human body.

Attached: Sari feet.jpg (1800x1350, 609K)

I'm unable to function without thinking about feet!

Attached: 1499196708513.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

Inb4 >filename.
Tumblr used to be a goldmine for feet.

Attached: tumblr_ni74nyu6CA1skv7bfo1_1280.jpg (1024x1359, 119K)

I'll take requests if anybody wants. I have a sizeable and eclectic collection.

Attached: 1892616484.jpg (768x1024, 193K)

pics showing the top of feet of milfs with attractive faces.

I can do the tops of a milf's feet but you're not going to get a face because that's not how camera angles work.

Attached: 1437080845193.jpg (960x320, 63K)

That's a good one. I like a skinny girl with those meaty looking soles. I hate the long, skinny soles with no curves to them. If you have any skinny blonde girl soles, that's my fetish.

I meant something more like and not necessarily close-up. But you don't have to spend time dumping pics just for my benefit desu, but thanks for the offer.