I just want a girl to let me love her. I have so much to give. Anyone else?

I just want a girl to let me love her. I have so much to give. Anyone else?

Attached: 1364955673461.jpg (1836x1836, 1.56M)

how about you just kys already?

i just want to be loved
i thought i could deal with less for someone that would make my life easy
like any sane fucking person i could suck it up and smile and play nice and land a nicer life than a large majority of the world
ive always been spoiled and it applies to this too, it's not enough
he doesnt really want me he isnt afraid to lose me i dont make him feel lucky or special
he talks about the other girls he'd rather have and the better ones he'll have after me and how they wont have my flaws
i dont blame him. i still love him
he just hasn't met the girl that makes him care yet and i'm bitter it couldn't be me.

There are fat ugly bitches who want the same. Why don't you love them? When you figure out the honest answer to that you'll know why girls you're hoping to get don't let you give them love.

>he talks about the other girls he'd rather have and the better ones he'll have after me and how they wont have my flaws
How can people treat others so horribly?

>if you dont like shitty food, you dont deserve a nice meal

Nice logic

if you're meant to have a gf it will happen user, I feel you.

Attached: smursa.png (600x600, 23K)

>he talks about the other girls he'd rather have and the better ones he'll have after me and how they wont have my flaws
He says this to you, or do you overhear him?
This is horribly cruel.

he usually says stuff like that jokingly, but there's plenty of times that make it clear that he means it
like usually it's a joke about my age or teeth or skin not being perfect but sometimes it's more like
>i'd give us another year or two before we break up and i get with an 18 year old

of course things are more complicated than than some choice moments but it's still hard

>There are fat ugly bitches who want the same. Why don't you love them?
I literally did and she ghosted me because she was the same as any other woman, if you show them that you actually like them, they think of you as lower than dirt. If you have one for me, please tell me, thanks.

That's what women like, if you don't roleplay as that kind of a sociopath, they just won't be into you at all. Shit sucks and I hate it.

Part of me dies every time I think about this. I just want to be nice but I have to act like a dickhead all the time to be interesting.

I'm sorry to hear that.
You don't deserve to be treated that way.

I hate this, I just want to make a girl feel happy, safe, and loved.

I'm not an ugly bitch, most ugly bitches are severely overweight indicating self control issues. I don't have such self control issues and thus I'm not devalued as a mate for the same reasons they are

>I hate this, I just want to make a girl feel happy, safe, and loved.
You have to do the trauma bonding cycle, that's the only way women can feel anything anymore. This is why the punishment/aftercare from the BDSM fetish is so popular with women, you're basically mimicking the cycle that the abuser uses on his victims to make them love him, it's your basic Charles Manson shit.

You could just wait for a woman who isn't mentally ill. Might happen.

Women who don't enjoy getting abused are few and far in-between. And they're all taken. I'm left with the cunts that want to be choked and called cunts.

That doesn't sound very realistic. Not everyone is a BPD internet whore.

I had that but then she left me cause me talking about my feelings was guilt tripping

Attached: 1560273074365.jpg (500x486, 23K)

>you always say you like/love me/want to be with me/think I'm great just to guilt trip me into doing something you want me to do
Had that same shit. Imagine how crazy someone has to be for it to make sense from their side.

I didn't ask for anything
I can't even think of anything other than that time when I told her I was having intrusive thoughts

Attached: 1558217480902.jpg (720x853, 42K)

>I didn't ask for anything
Me neither, just regular human interaction. Women are autistic as shit because they get coddled so much.

I just wish she communicated more and tried to resolve the problems we had cause I think we had a solid future together
Anywho, I only wanna remember the woman I feel in love with and not what she turned into towards the end

Attached: k8cnvtqdou431.jpg (720x431, 14K)

stupid ass chad chasing bitch lmao
imagine dating a guy who could fuck other girls way hotter than your fat ethnic ass and still feel entitled to him

This is quite clearly untrue. Go outside and take a look at the couples that pass you by. Is it your impression that all or even most of the male partners privately behave like machiavellian brutes? You've mistakenly conflated firmness + teasing for sociopathy.

>Is it your impression that all or even most of the male partners privately behave like machiavellian brutes?
No, a lot of them are also exploited for their resources, ruined, and abandoned.