How to get to heaven

Hello, Jow Forums. I would like to take the time to preach the word of God to you.

Romans 3:23 KJV
>For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 6:23 KJV
>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Revelation 20:14-15 KJV
>And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
>And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8 KJV
>But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Romans 5:8 KJV
>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Acts 16:31 KJV
>And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John 3:16 KJV
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 6:23 KJV
>For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(continued)

Attached: Holy Bible and Cross.jpg (431x383, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=oqCie2GYNBg
youtube.com/watch?v=kYmLzXHP2Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

...continued from opening post

Acknowledge that you're a sinner. Sinning of any form sends you straight to hell as a punishment and that you will never go to heaven with your own ability. HOWEVER, God loves you so much that he gave his Son, Jesus Christ, as a sacrifice for ALL (yes ALL) our sins - He payed for your sins already. Since he's already payed for ALL our sins, you only have to put all your faith in Jesus Christ - No good deeds/works required because it's a gift. Once you are saved, you can never lose it because you're already saved. Getting into heaven is as simple as trusting Jesus Christ - that's it!

This video explains...

Prove that the christian god exists first, you fag

Hello, Jow Forums. Niggers.

It's all about faith in him as your savior. It's not enough to believe Jesus Christ exists, but to believe on him as your savior.

Although there's lots of evidence of his existence, but that's the wrong mentality to go about it.

So in other words you believe in bullshit and can't possibly conceive how others couldn't, but you also have nothing to back up what you claim to be true. Post some of that "evidence".

Watch out as a group of triggered atheists post ITT.

Attached: a troll thread bred in.jpg (196x257, 10K)

Nope. Sorry friends and family, it's the lake of fire for me I'm afraid. I was born incompatible with Christ and that will never change even if I try.

Can you elaborate on what you mean? How are you incapable?

Free will does not exist, all things are pre-determined by God including who will go to heaven or hell. I am not able to believe in or accept Jesus, and I know now that it's because God made me this way and that I was always destined for hell.

That's not true, Free will DOES exist. What you're saying sounds like Calvinism.

God doesn't choose who goes to heaven or hell - It's up to the person if they want to receive the free gift of God.

then God isn't omnipotent? what's the point then

If I may ask, did you watch the video in the second post? If not, please watch the video.

that really doesn't help me

Why does hell exist in the first place?

For Satan and his angels.

And does hell literally feel like being burned?

yeah I grew up Christian, but it never really felt right for me. This year I met a Muslim girl and I will be converting for her so we can get married. I have never been happier. Sorry Jesus but it's just not working out between us.

Attached: 1465627888832.gif (434x436, 57K)

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqCie2GYNBg

Why would he create such an unimaginably cruel place? He seems pretty evil.
Why create the earth, then humans, then give them the capability of free decision making and the ability to feel pain, and then punish them in such an utterly evil manner? There is literally no point in this, unless god enjoys torturing people.
Do you genuinely think some depressed teen who killed themselves without "accepting Jesus" or some doctor who shared edgy atheist memes or something else, would deserve to burn for all eternity, screaming in unending agony with no end to their pain?

Well, the problem with that you're saying (aside from the blasphemy) is that there is no righteous person that is on Earth. God is perfect and the only good that exists.

Since Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit and caused them to become sinful and thus disqualified from going into heaven - HOWEVER, God made it easier for us to get into heaven because Jesus died on the cross and suffered hell FOR US. He is our "Get out of Hell" ticket, so to speak. All you have to do is trust in him as your savior and that's it.

Why did god just not stop Adam and Eve from eating the apple? Why did he not just make people righteous in the first place? If Satan corrupts them, why doesn't he just remove Satan from existence.

Also, "suffered", does that mean Jesus got out of hell and was there only temporarily? Isn't hell eternal? Why doesn't god just get rid of hell?

>Why did god just not stop Adam and Eve from eating the apple?
We have free will.

>Why did he not just make people righteous in the first place?
We were innocent but we still had free will.

I will admit, I don't know all the answers and maybe the answers aren't perfect. Think about the fact that God loves us so much that he sent his only begotten son so that he may die for us because we're hopeless and destined for hell without Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=kYmLzXHP2Ak

All of this seems pretty retarded and very contradictory

Jesus is still in Islam, just under the name "Isa".

went to a Lutheran school for 2 years, never felt accepted or like "god" loved me, let alone existed. stop believing in this too good to be true lie

What of Muslims and Jews?
Are they doomed because they don't recognize the Christ as their Savior?

They'll go to hell if they don't accept Jesus.

Attached: 1562111615419.jpg (460x559, 30K)

For the sake of conversation, how can Catholics be considered as Christians given the fact they idolize Saints, address prayers to Mary and see the Pope as the leader of the christian Faith?
Not to mention that they confess their sins to another sinner instead of asking for forgivness to God or Jesus.