Dark secrets/Confessions thread

Dark secrets/Confessions thread.
Share some deep dark shit you wouldn't want your mother to know.

Attached: 85adc224a7b623e7444a3074edf7627ad16acaa0r1-569-800v2_00.jpg (364x512, 45K)

I liked it when my 6 year old neighbor sat on my lap

Liked it in a sexual way?

I molested my twin sister a shit ton while we were growing up. Somehow, she turned out fine while I turned out the fucked one.

jacked off into my little sisters panties for years when we were kids

Unfortunately :/

What would her reactions be as you did it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-005852_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 199K)

I have incestuous thoughts about just about my entire family except for the grandparents.

Attached: 1562718584318.png (848x1199, 828K)

My older sister would convince me to have sex with her when I was 7 and she was 10

Did your sister ever find out about it?

Sometimes she didn't react, sometimes she would sort of squirm away a bit but she never really fought back. When we were really young (8-10) she played along. I still can't believe how thoughtless I was.

Attached: 1561420608918.png (760x839, 760K)

no, i don't think so. i would always wash them up after using them a bit. teenage hormones are crazy. later, as an adult, while visiting my sister i saw her nudes on her laptop. it actually disgusted me despite her being literal model material.

I suggest you greentext briefly how she played along

Attached: 1562786747421.jpg (914x1091, 96K)

Ps. It hurt my pee pee when the foreskin pulled back

>wouldn't want your mother to know

That me and her sister banged, and her nephew is also her grandson.

This is actually fucking fucked up man wtf

No thanks, I'm not proud of it.

Yeah, it's understandable, we all do shitty shit though

Does it count if you were not the perpetrator but the victim instead?

Yeah it counts, just a deep secret in general works

My sister and I didn't share a bed through puberty because we liked talking to each other before going to sleep.

Wym talk to each other user e_e

Yeah that's kinda vague
Can we get a little insight

im a neet loser

It's not deep, not on Jow Forums anyway

Attached: tumblr_mupag6HIte1qgon2mo1_400.jpg (364x485, 36K)

What even needs to be explained, what the fuck else would a boy and a girl do in a bed that they would never want their mother to find out about

i have the same thing. my foreskin is too tight.

ok.

I was violated by my adoptive mother and her girlfriend growing up. Everything was fine at first. I was adopted by a couple, they split up 2 years later. She threw him out on his ass. divorced him, made him pay child support and alimony, and got a restraining order. He initially fought for me but a couple of years in he remarried and forgot all about me.

My adoptive mother met another woman and they moved in together, then, a few weeks into that they started abusing me. and if I protested and put up a fight the girlfriend would beat the shit out of me and then they'd starve me for a couple of days. They were both obese, ugly and twisted in the head. and i can't tell you the damage they've done.

It has a just ending though. as soon as I turned 16 I got emancipated and pressed charges against them using the smut they themselves had recorded over the years. They're both now doing 25 years and I was awarded a pretty lawsuit win. I basically got the house, their cars and all of their shit.

I sold it all via a broker, changed my name and moved to Alaska. They can have fun rotting in prison.

No my foreskin loosened up now but sorry about your dick user

I'm completely oblivious user please explain

i fascinate about fucking my cute 17-year old cousin doggystyle. im 18 so it isnt illegal either

im a girl

I shit people who were already dead/dying in Iraq

so why dont you think of scissoring

I've never been in a relationship despite being in my late 20s. Usually I am fine with that and don't even think about it, but every few months/years I find somebody to obsess over. Sometimes a fictional character, sometimes a celebrity, sometimes a random e-girl. Never somebody I encounter in my personal life.
The way this usually plays out is that I project all my ideas of an ideal woman onto her (even if it has nothing to do with reality) and start to fantasize about chance-encounters, dates, weddings, family... The longer this goes on, the more I obviously realize that the real person doesn't (and never could) live up to my ideal; that I'll never even be in her vicinity; that even if everything would play out perfectly, there is nothing that would make her attracted towards me or make me deserving of anything but her contempt.
This usually lasts for a few weeks, then I'm purged and all those thoughts are nothing but a fading memory.

This gets especially problematic when the age of the girls stays the same, while I get older. Obsessing over 16year olds on Tiktok cannot be healthy.

Please don't do this coy naive shit. We sexually pleasured each other.

I used to pretty much be in a relationship with my brother, only reason it ended was because he moved for uni

>Share some deep dark shit you wouldn't want your mother to know.
I smoked weed in high-school

because of my mental condition i find myself randomly thinking about grotesque thoughts at times, even when i'm busy doing something else (i.e. thinking about eating the eyeballs of the person that i'm talking to). it's not fun nor voluntary, but at least i know im not trying to think these things.

btw, the thoughts aren't limited to grotesque imagery. there's sexual stuff at times and i dont know which one is worse.