Https://docdro.id/03oT0FY

Here's a little preview I've made. Keep in mind it's very drafty. Please tell me anything you think about it and how I can do better etc. I love constructive criticism.

Attached: 1563008599265 (1).png (500x775, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/53363068
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will read it, and review it tomorrow if you make another thread.

By the way, what do you think about Aiste trying to find out where you live, and the schedule or your classes and the bus you take?
She found a lot of info on you today.

>She found a lot of info on you today.
Holy shit. Like what?

What dirt does she got on me?

Attached: download (5).jpg (260x194, 7K)

Some brazilians user gave her a lot of info about your gated commumnity, how to get your id number of uni and find you, and more related stuff. you dun goofed

desu, this is just an inside joke to me right now by your group, since i think you and her and all the others are related and just creating drama around. But it is funny.

Attached: 1550241207098.gif (398x498, 1.83M)

Can you give me the thread in the archive?

It got deleted and i did not save it because i was phone posting

Anyways dude, make a thread when you get killed.

You do know that it stays in the archive, right?

Hah, so you haven't doxxed me.

Feels good.

Really, can't find it.
Anyways, are you going to spiral into more drugs now or what's the course of actions you're going to take?

Attached: 1562185309037.jpg (604x395, 39K)

It's this one dumbass. Just read some of it.

Attached: 1562979298915.png (1680x1050, 282K)

Fuck you vv. You're acting like a prick.

What you want me to do? i would like to think you as a friend, but i can't really help you, so i can only assume what would happen and try to have fun. But think logically, if it is true, what can she do, unless she finds some hitmen or something...wait, that would be bad since it is really easy in Brazil and she has money. Maybe don't go out?

Attached: 129103180-640x640.jpg (640x360, 30K)

You lied. There's nothing on the archives suggesting she got any closer to doxxing me.

I would like to think i am friends with him, that's not a lie.

No, her threads get deleted and they don't end on the archive, i have tried looking for some of them sometimes so that's kind of weird, that's why i started saving them.

But believe me, she knows more about you than you think.

Attached: 5 Caspar_David_Friedrich_Winterlandschaft_mit_der_Ruine_des_Klosters_Eldena.jpg (1600x1097, 523K)

>desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/53363068
i didn't even look in there, i should stop phone posting.
Thanks Aiste.

Attached: Untitled-4.png (200x200, 58K)

ill read it in the morning friend.

Attached: IMG_1540.jpg (3264x2448, 1.03M)

Just believe her and don't drop out because paranoia. Maybe she just wants to have some sort of "control" or something on you.

Attached: 12358298348.png (646x595, 304K)

>I'll read it in the morning
Please do, fren.

Look, just read my damn book and stop trying to doxx me, alright?

looks interesting tho. too fucked on dxm to read

pleased get a trip so I can filter your threads no offence but you are just so easily dislikeable

I already have a name. Can't you filter me based on that? I'm pretty sure you can.

lol go back to your discord and trannies threads ya dweeds

Don't tell me what to do you filth.

Attached: 1563001273342.jpg (945x1349, 1.19M)

look And you say that i'm the asshole and a prick, at least i warned you as a good friend would.

Attached: zoroaster-8.jpg (900x750, 136K)

You're the guy that takes the cough syrup pills? Do you feel good on it?

I do. But I do combos too. dxm Valium weed liquor etc.

What's Valium with cough syrup like lmao? Ive been doing Valium lately but only because I've been suffering awful anxiety.

I dunno. You just feel more emotionally connected and relaxed. Its good. Euphoria.

Must feel really nice desu.

Any other great drug combinations?

ill let you know soon. theres a lot. adderall and ritalin are good if youre a go getter. BUT I havent been doing that stuff for a long time.