Add fembot

>add fembot
>she's an absolute 20/10 cutie
>her personality is dogshit

Do I bite the bullet, robots? She wants to be my gf but she also seems like an extremely toxic princess.
No wonder no wants to date her.

Attached: thinking zerotsoo.png (256x256, 90K)

Toxic in what way, tell us about her

Post pics of her and we'll judge whether she's really 20/10

She probably has like 5 e-bfs

She's never wrong about anything, a complete princess and deserves to be treated as such just because she says so. Her favorite quote is "if you dont like me at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best".
Her best? Putting aside time from her busy day of doing absolutely nothing to talk with you.

If you have been on Jow Forums, /b/ and /soc/ long enough, you have probably seen her.

She does, and she's proud of it. I get the honor of dating her irl since we live relatively close to each other.

>If you have been on Jow Forums, /b/ and /soc/ long enough, you have probably seen her.
I only go to Jow Forums, post pics of her

>She does, and she's proud of it. I get the honor of dating her irl since we live relatively close to each other.
Honestly the princess part could be perfectly fine but this part is where I'd draw the line. You do you OP but that sounds like hell

Just remember to beat her and you should be fine

Her favorite quote is the most npc crap ever.

>She does, and she's proud of it. I get the honor of dating her irl since we live relatively close to each other.
Then she's a worthless whore. Post pics of her so we can enjoy the best she has to offer.

Why are you shittalking her on r9k you little pussy?

No, don't bite anything
even if she's a 21/10 if her personality is shit then to hell with her.

Attached: 1562709725291.png (390x386, 110K)

>I get the honor of dating her irl since we live relatively close to each other.
Cum and Dump

>She's never wrong about anything, a complete princess and deserves to be treated as such.
If I were you, I'd give it a hard pass. My parents (especially my Dad) act similarly to this girl, and it isn't fun. Unless it's a one night stand, don't go with it dude.

Attached: IMG_20190708_124943.jpg (852x1024, 77K)

This is the kind of girl thats great to date irl but terrible for an e-gf

go for it bro, I wish you nothing but the absolute worst

post pics faggit

lying faggot retard no one here has gf

Do it i want a girl and you can get one so fucking go for it. You can still break up with her if she's a total pain in the ass

Attached: autistic rage.jpg (800x764, 88K)

Sounds like she needs a real man to show her a good time and give her a beating once in a while

>tfw no princess gf to worship

Brooke is a smelly coalburning shitskin whore

NOPE NOPE NOPE
SOCIOPATH WARNING DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK IN

relationships on the internet do not work.
i say this 100% dead serious

You don't let toxicity in vidya stop you from enjoying them. Why would you let it stop you from enjoying a female?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Don't date her. And don't use her for sex either, she sounds like the type of person who'd accuse you of rape if she doesn't get it her way.

Are you giving her all your money, OP? Otherwise it can barely be considered "dating".

>Her favorite quote is "if you dont like me at my worst, you dont deserve me at my best".
That flag is so red that she must be a communist.