Online clout has butchered my social skills and has given me trust issues...

Online clout has butchered my social skills and has given me trust issues. I'm well known in massive Discord communities and don't hide my physical appearance. I often dismiss people from these communities and I can't form a genuine human connection with these people because I can't get over viewing them as lesser. Everyone (especially females) from these communities I feel like are out to get me, and has given me major trust issues with even real life relationships. With most of my social interaction being online, I have a hard time quickly being able to respond and carry a real life conversation because I don't have the extra 60 seconds to think about my responses. Because I dismiss a lot of randomfags, people I do talk to I sink too much emotion into and I get jealous and angry easily even if they're just friends.

I don't look like a degenerative neckbeard. I'm not retarded or gross. People often try to make casual conversation with me but I stutter my way out of the conversation most times. I was on Tinder for 8 months without meeting up with any of my matches because I was afraid of tarnishing my reputation and not thinking I could successfully carry a date.

I just want a cute girl that has lots in common with me to connect with me and understand. I crave genuine human intimacy.

Clout isn't all it's hyped up to be. Being popular sucks.

Attached: avatar13.jpg (564x564, 51K)

>People often try to make casual conversation with me but I stutter my way out of the conversation most times.
Try starting the conversations yourself. Maybe that will give you the psychopathic level of control that your hateful mind requires.

Are you well known in the Discord communities for being a moderator, owner, or just someone who often chats in the server?

Attached: 0aa0118722ce26e5d179e1edabbdca05e66a64c7b03a5fc7541fa8e83ef40e07.jpg (584x637, 70K)

I know this post is meant to sound like you think you're better than us, but I'm not at all popular online and I can talk to and form relationships with real people just fine.

I run a couple of these communities, and I'm featured on a really popular bot.

Okay, interesting. Have you considered creating an alt account and then joining VCs in servers that aren't associated with any servers that you're known in? You won't have the extra 60 seconds in a VC to think and you won't have the paranoia that comes with you being "popular" on your main account.

Attached: f8ae35a8a63e63ef175359441ad3ff214938efc925d98072e6dd609c92bcbfb4.png (1163x720, 953K)

I have, and nothing has ever lead to genuine human connection and intimacy due to not really giving enough of a fuck to use an alt account for longer than a few hours for anything that isn't malicious. Ethots and Discord whores usually kills my will to continue talking.

Can you elaborate on the "Ethots and Discord whores usually kills my will to continue talking."?

Attached: 378-yBDfxW9.jpg (713x713, 92K)

Reaching out is tough. I can't ruin my reputation and I have a crippling fear of being cringy. First impressions mean everything, and every interaction I have I invest too much emotionally in the littlest interactions.

Provocative girls and overtly sexual people in general irritate me. Lots of social Discords are like this and I have no interest in being close to people like that.

>I have a crippling fear of being cringy.
Do you hypersexualize women and break God's law in your heart?

>I'm very important
You have to leave, no one cares

I don't personally think so. I care more about social intimacy than getting my dick wet. Nobody wants to talk to a cringy degenerate.

Are you a degenerate? If so, why be a hypocrite? If not, what do you have to worry about?

>being popular sucks
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1555532809624.gif (250x250, 80K)

I guess I should answer both.

I guess certain forms of degeneracy are more socially acceptable to some people. I don't want to talk to some crackhead faggot, but you see me venting on here. The forms of acceptable degeneracy vary from person to person.

If I'm not a degenerate, I don't want to be seen as one. People are by nature judgmental, and will assume things based on how I act. If I slip up and my social ineptness makes me sound weird, I've lost my chance.

>People are by nature judgmental
Ah, but that destructive judgemental nature itself is degenerate, and a truly well-adjusted person doesn't participate in judgement without mercy. You shouldn't care about what people like that think.

Cry more, r9k is a shitty board anyway. OP wants advice, give it to him you parasite

same boat different guy basically stop being a pussy and realise everyone you consider below you that you wouldn't have been able to relate with anyway, anyone you consider above you you will be too insecure to talk to but anyone you find in the sweet spot you will value more than anything, they exist and you know they do because you're merely e-famous if you can even call it that, on a shitty community for the lowest of the low so it doesn't mean much. Just get out there and find someone it'll take a while but I did the same, isolates myself from everyone else and I haven't looked back.

Bonus option: make an alt amd a server and see if everyone actually likes you for your personality or if it's just because of all those threads you pretended to not post about yourself lol.

discord is cancer and superficial. Uninstall that shit and go meet people irl

Just stop using discord as much and actually form some proper social skills in the outside world. Its seriously that simple. You'll start from the bottom and probably make an ass of yourself, but thats to be expected. If you're really super committed just confide your problems in somebody who:
- Wont gossip
- Can actually help you

Its amazing what actually working to fix your problems can achieve, although I know this is hard for a pathetic layabout like you.

>Online clout has butchered my social skills and has given me trust issues.
Oh, that sounds rough. I'm sure I could help you ou-
>Discord
oho no no no no no

>Moaning about being popular on fucking discord
4/10 Have to admit I laughed a bit

then dont be in such /soc/-like discords, be on topical ones where this shit doesnt happen

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Discord Clout Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Account Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Honestly, this.
Only subhumans populate Discords, and you should never mention that you moderate such communities.
Why?

Birds of feather flock together. If you hang out on discord with subhumans, they will either rub on you and transform you into one, or you will slowly make the transformation yourself as you need to be an even worse subhuman to moderate such a place.

Do yourself a favor, make friends irl, and only use discord to find people to meet irl.
You will thank me for this.

>clout

hahaha fucking fag leave this board

Delete discord, have sex. Only virgins care about discord clout.

>I'm well known in massive Discord communities

Attached: 1560025781007.jpg (550x550, 40K)