Would you robots fuck Sisley? would u even married her?

would you robots fuck Sisley? would u even married her?
youtube.com/watch?v=1zDI63hLOdg
>exactly how surgery would it take for her to fit your standards?
>the rest of her body seems pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=BeIDgXXulVs

Attached: 1555031215582.png (1178x1184, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

robots can have standards as well

i know. re-read my post dude. I asked how much would she need to fix to reach your (or any other anons) standards? I mean assuming most of it can be fixed?

Attached: shieeeet1.jpg (960x960, 214K)

She looks like a drawing of shadman. If she has a nice body id most certainly fuck her

shes in fact does (unless your some sort of fag lol)

Pink hair indicates a bad personality so no i wouldn't.

Attached: 1561654270900.jpg (900x506, 116K)

here is what she needs to do:

>dye haird back to natural color
>no more braces
>acne cream
>i will beat the sjw out of her

after that marriage is an option

I think its a pretty safe bet that shes a sweet heart irl. Shes probably just trying to compensate for her fuggy face by getting on the sjw bandwagon. of course if shes not there always 's option of just beating it out of her. I mean with a face like hers surely shes been thoroughly humbled by her years of being bullied to hell in a fucking slavic high school of all places.

>no more braces
but user why? her braces are cute in a tardy kind of way. the acne cream i agree with but I dont really care about the hair. For me its the nose that needs fixing BIG time. Look at that damn lump in it. And its massive, almost nigger tier in its own right.

i think the nose is kind of cute

There are two criteria I require for dating:
>between 45 to 47 chromosomes
>XX paired chromosomes
>functional ovaries

That's it.

Attached: 1557990748111.jpg (720x724, 95K)

Not worth the effort. There are chubby qts out there willing to date ugly robots.

Have look at it from different angles dude. are you not seeing that giant cheronbyl growth proturding from the left side of it? (the other pic i posted was reversed for some reason so its on the other side)

reasonable

No i mean she wants to get her face fixed one day. Presumably shes saving her meager euro bux as we speak to try and improve herself. Cant blame her really, its not as if all anons around here arent trying to do the same for themselves. Its human nature isnt it

two ?? huh what

>euro bux
ooh so shes from the UK, huh? I shouldve known lol

its not ideal but it is kind of cute

not as big of a deal as the hair and acne

I'd take her.
She seems cute

I meant to combine the first two, I guess I'm missing a chromosome desu
>between 45 and 47 XX paired chromosomes
>functional ovaries
Would she marry a fat shut-in? She doesn't have to have sex with me even, as long as she remains faithful and stays indoors to play RPGs and make music with me. I would like to make songs with her, that would be fun.

Attached: 1559054424915.png (300x241, 112K)

lmao no. shes form lithuania, but certainly she would fit right in over in the united condom.

sort of based

I think she does most of her song with just FL studio and her cheapo microphone. She seems to think that pink little ukulele you can see in the background of her vids is a significant purchase. If you can half play an actual guitar (lets face it most robots gave it a try at some point or another) you might be able to wow her a bit with it... maybe

Attached: poor little ehite girl lmao.png (500x518, 445K)

just her teeth are fucked up

da fuck is wrong with her face?

Holy shit she's real?
At first I thought it was a Photoshopped belle delphine.
Fucking keked

Attached: 6_9PP7SB.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I get really uncomfortable looking at her eyes, otherwise I would.

fix those tombstone teeth
fix that negroid nose
clean up that acne

Grimes could never