Ywn make a boy you like happy

>ywn make a boy you like happy
>ywn even talk to him, since he's afraid of you

Attached: 11.png (600x600, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/03oT0FY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I too, would be afraid of a man pretending to be a girl and failing miserably at it.

The fuck did you to Saki?

>unironically falling for the e-relationship meme
just how desperate you are? damn, get a job you bum

I've already said a million times I'm not a girl.
Nothing. He's just a coward.
>work
Fuck off.

Attached: Insomnie.png (600x600, 321K)

Uhhhh no. This avatarfag is really a girl. If you pay close attention, you can figure out her personality and vapid nature is that of a roastie. Do not believe her lies. She likes to manipulate people that treat her nice and backstab them when she is done with them. When they leave her, she plays the victim and pretends nothing she did was wrong and begs others for attention until she finds another victim. I stopped replying to her because i know she is always thinking of me. Idk, maybe ill talk to her again but right now im warning other people to becareful of this roastie.

Attached: 2749F4BF-C16E-455B-94D3-DC6B5B815C05.png (266x474, 194K)

>doxxing threats while he knows you have info on him is nothing
no wonder he doesn't want to talk to you, he isn't afraid of you, he is afraid for his life because of what could happen to him

Are you so insecure of being unable to tell men and girls apart that you just keep elaborating more and more nonsense with your "theory"? I saw that post where you thought that a tranny looked like your gf hahaha.

Attached: Undēina.png (600x600, 332K)

but he is right tho, you did the same with saki and now you are claiming innocence, you really sound like a roastie

Based roastie exposer. Yeah, makes sense her manipulation skills dwarf the aussie pedo

Post hand Laura, come on you know you want to.

Attached: 1561934281551.png (690x682, 111K)

>her manipulation skills dwarf the aussie pedo
Thank you. I always wanted someone to say this.

Attached: Nawamār.png (600x600, 351K)

Thanks for the show you stupid avatar niggers :^)

Attached: 1562608413004.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

By the way, he's talking about you, Gunjy. I know you check the archives for your name, you Discord rat.

Attached: Perçant.png (600x600, 371K)

its a one man show at this point, everyone comes here just to spit on aiste for driving saki away

Don't forget to shit on him when he posts with Satania, Aqua or Misaki (in addition to Megumeme of course). Give the rat no rest ;^)

My favorite is when he posts as Aqua. He always starts his posts with something like "okay guys, I'm not Gunjy, but I'm here to clear up some things about him and tell you how nice he actually is nowadays, because I care about all that for some reason". Sometimes he even musters a few braincells to say how he "totally hates Gunjy too gais", to throw people off. Hahaha.

Attached: 8.png (600x600, 121K)

gunjy is unironically a better person than aiste at this point, aiste should just leave, his reputation is in shambles and beyond repairing

>always thinking of me
You are Jow Forumss current avatarfag king.

Meh, its still entertaining. Now she tried to ruin Kierks friendship with the other namefag.

i was surprised when kashii came to defend saki even though he didn't like him

Hi, Gunjy.
The old man is just confused. He can't even tell men and women apart anymore.

Attached: 10.png (600x600, 120K)

But Aiste, I'm really not Gunjy :^) and I do hate him. There were 2 aquaposters.

Attached: 1535210472174.png (315x451, 301K)

The rat does indeed respond to its name. Took you a bit longer than usual though.

Attached: Sereine.png (600x600, 316K)

Hey, I asked if you wanted me to prove I'm not australian. But why would I, if I hate him as much as you do?

Attached: 1562815813715.png (474x842, 598K)

>drove away kashi
>drove away saki
You're alright, aiste

Attached: 1560656210699.png (349x524, 194K)

I really don't care who you are.
I'm also trying to get Kierk to stop namefagging. He seems a bit scared of getting doxxed.

Attached: Gênée.png (600x600, 120K)

Not happening, niggas got like 10K posts with his 3 handles. He's not going to stop anytime soon. Was thinking of what would happen when he releases his book, but he gotta get a publisher and editor first (doubt)

Guys, read my book!

Attached: AGONIES BY RITALINBOT.png (500x775, 489K)

>Penguin Classics
No, it isn't.

Attached: 6.png (600x600, 125K)

Which one is the "autobiographical" one again?

>Which one is the "autobiographical" one again?
This one.

docdroid.net/03oT0FY/

It's still very early draft.

Attached: AGONIES BY RITALINBOT 5.png (500x760, 489K)

Maybe he's afraid because you're a spitefull, vindictive cunt.

>ywn scam 1000 euros out of a schizo tranny

kashii is busy smashing his 19 year old pregnant gf

>>work
>fuck off
Absolutely based and NEET pilled.

Attached: sb-emo-spongebob-30399506-285-400.gif (285x400, 208K)