Did you try tinder yet?

Did you try tinder yet?
Any success?
I feel the girls in this app are so boring, even if you have a match they just stop responding
Is it of any worth?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-143128_Tinder.jpg (1080x1848, 654K)

I wouldn't look for the bearer of my offspring on this platform.

I bet I could find the bearer of your offspring on this platform.

No, I'm a low status male with nothing to offer thus I have no worth as a man. I've been on one date ever in several years of being on there.

As a fellow low status Male I empathize greatly with your struggle
Dating is generally a numbers game but that doesn't make rejection less painful you just get used to it

What the fuck do I put in my about me?

Got a GF off bumble, been dating for several months but thinking of breaking it off. I thought she was just a little bit quirky but after seeing how autistic she is even in her own friend group I can't even deal.

She's also a winner in the looks department but the lack of fashion sense is really getting to me.

Tinder probably would have worked for me 7 or 8 yeara ago. But like nearly everything in my life, I am late to the party

What counts as low status?

I'm unemployed. Pretty much one of the biggest social crimes for a man. A mans worth is dictated by his ability to provide and if you can't do that then you're judged as a loser.

i mean it's like all dating apps, there's a lot of whores but there's enough girls that are worth your time there to make it worth using. I've had it for like a month and only really seriously talked to maybe a handful of girls. Of those, I've found one that's pretty solid gf material so who knows maybe this shitty app is worth it after all. She's thicc and nice and kvlt so I couldn't really ask for anything more.

Is bumble any good? Tinder's day is gone.

Tried Bumble. Got a couple of matches initially (possibly in error), neither of them messaged. Got one more match a few days later and none after that.

I think I swiped right too frequently and got fucked up by their ranking algorithm, but it's also entirely possible my profile was just unappealing. Part of the problem is that you're meant to include photos of you doing "exciting" stuff, and while I do exciting stuff at work I don't in my spare time. I don't know, I might give Tinder a try as well or try Bumble again after a few months but approach swiping more carefully. In the end though the swiping type apps have never worked out for me.

Ad a CS student (where classse are composed by it 5% of women) Tinder is the only possibility for me to get a gf

I'm unironically too ugly to use tinder successfully. I've tried in the past and part of me says it's not having any decent pictures, but the other half knows the truth.

My GF is probably one of about 5 matches I got during a month of use. If I put some more effort into my photos (one shitty selfie was all I had) I'd estimate about a few matches a week. The Tinder thots have started migrating so expect to see a lot of the cookie cutter profile (party dress, dog, bikini, take me on adventures bullshit, etc.) but there's some nice girls on there.

Overall it's pretty soul crushing and I wouldn't recommend using it for more than a month or two, but if you want a GF or at least some female attention then there isn't much harm to be done so I'd say try it.

Or, wild idea, you could socialize outside of classes

i'm not the guy you replyed to but i have to ask how? it feels impossible getting to speak to woman.

I am that gay.
Yea exactly. How is it possible ? Cold approach women seems a bad idea

Is it the one where the women have to contact the men first?

Then don't if you think you will come off as creepy. Find some social hobbies where there are women or I can do one better for you - go out on friday nights and go get yourself some pus by not being a social outcast.

yes. nice quads

Met my current gf on it

And that's why I don't look for the bearer of my children at all.

Attached: A43E51D8-652F-499E-B54E-26F7E5486940.png (809x722, 395K)

I get matches, 1-2+ per day but I'm too lazy to pursue them. A few months ago I did though, for example one night I uploaded a shirtless pic and met a girl in a nightclub to hook up. Before that I went on a few dates with a girl from it and we would have hooked up if I wasn't pepega. I'd say overall it's not worth the effort though, it took me starting and trying my best to maintain convos with hundreds of girls before getting a date and then when we met irl my personality was "different than my online personality". There are twice as many guys on the app than girls and our standards are lower so it's a tough competition.

It's probably my location (midwest), and being average or having 'niche' appeal to women (35 and look young), but online dating has only given me success with fatties and single moms.

Thought I had something nice going on with a conventionally attractive 18 year old, two dates in, but then "I guess you being old actually does matter, lawl"

I'm basically a male roasty and only use it for validation and throwaway sex with chubby women anymore. I'm accepting that I'm not good enough for anyone good.

Tinder is fucking terrible. Girls don't take it seriously enough and don't fucking respond

>"Hi, I'm user."
the lower effort, the better. if you look like you're trying on Tinder, it'll never work.

>they just stop responding
have you considered that you may be boring?

I have a good job, nice appartment, Average normie looks and im tall.

But i live in an western european country and the girls are extremply picky.
If i pay for a boost i get two matches if im lucky, otherwise its one match per week.
I swipe could right on all girls that are not old or fat. But i keep the ratio of of no swips to 40% to not tank my elo score.
1/4 matches replay to massages and maybe 1/10 of those agree to a date.
So i need to wait roughly 40 weeks to get a date or 140 Euro (20Boost) to boostforce it.
And a date is by no way a guarantee to get laid, i dont know that sucsess rate by lack of datasamples.

TLDR Tinder sucks and your money/time is better used to fly to Manilla and back

Attached: 1557215492764.jpg (546x546, 48K)

The thing is when they like you it does not matter and when they do not it does not matter what you write either
I just randomly sent out messages and some just collect matches or what lmao

I hate women so god damn much. I'll make a tinder account every once in awhile to remind myself of that.

Attached: Women.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

There needs to be a fucking holocaust on all young women

Just fucking read the bio, blatant proof that looks > personality

bruh i've been trying so hard not to take the "blackpill" and keep telling myself women aren't this degenerate but shit like this keeps coming out. im not even a virgin and i think like them lmao.

Attached: 1558361134672.png (499x513, 284K)

Can i just cope pls. Stop reminding me of this i know already

Attached: 1441263212262.gif (247x274, 60K)

You realize if you literally say one of the most interesting catchiest shit ever, they mostly still don't respond? Get your head out of the ass and learn reality.

Fucking this.
I should have made a Youtube account before the Google acquisition, when it was fairly easy & low effort to become pretty popular.
I should have gotten into Bitcoin when I first heard about it on Jow Forums in the early 2010s.
I should have jumped onto sites like Tinder & OKCupid when I was in my early 20s and living in a big city with probably plenty of women around.

Tell me anons, what's the next hot thing I shouldn't miss?

>tfw you try to reject a female politely and their cock lust is too strong
How do you reject cock thirsty sluts, r9k?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-143109_Tinder.jpg (927x618, 152K)

I'm probably narcissistic so i only write to girls that write first. thats the only time i fucked someone from tinder.
I'm also terrible at sex

i actually match with the girls but i write schizo-tier stuff to them and they usually ghost me. i want to kill myself to be honest, this shit is absolutely boring. i cant take part in normal conversations, because they make me feel like my life is a meme. i only attract retarded drug addicted lesbians with damaged brain

some of you guys have it so easy and it makes me sad. I hate being ugly

Attached: 1544350049440.jpg (538x528, 40K)

Pic-related was the last time I used Tinder

Attached: 1562532512890.jpg (1080x2280, 483K)

Jesus, dude. fucking kek

ignoring is actually a psychological violence

>go on a dating app because you're horny and want dick
>user keeps trying to talk to you about metal music

It's literally my first time texting a girl

I just cleared out my Tinder cache the other day. Had about 20 "matches" I never messaged built up from a couple of months.
Have you tried Hinge before?
>messing up a chance with a punk girl
All you had to do was say, "Fuck yeah, Punk never dies. Do you like Thrash Punk Crossover like SOD?"
Why did you even send that last message?

well, then you should at least write that you are not interested

no one uses hinge in my country

she didn't reply after an hour

user Tinder is for hookups, you're not supposed to get to know them over text, you're supposed to arrange a time and place to meet.

That's absolutely shit. I'm slowly migrating to Hinge because Tinder is full of useless sluts that just want my precious seed. Screengrab your Tinder profile if you want tips.
Are you being serious or just trolling? Pic related. (Bumble, not Tinder, but still)

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-144917_Bumble.jpg (1079x631, 92K)

I just thought she wasn't interested

There is no need for advice, I just look ugly. I know what kinds of pictures are attractive but I dont have any friends to take them (with) and I have an ugly fake smile .

>tried tinder
>Got a few matches
>Got too scared and deleted it
I just want to hold a cute girls hands

Do you have issues being patient? In general, I mean, not even in reference to that conversation, cause that conversation is dead in the water.
I literally added a photo with friends for the first time last week. Those help, but they won't fix the overall issue(s) being had.
How often do you swipe right?
[If serious] there's nothing to be shy about, friend. I had the same issue, but after the first few times you mess up, rejection is just a shrug your shoulders thing.

Should I even try as an 18M?

>activate tender for 2 and a half months
>2227 matches
>deactivate it because i couldn't respond to everyone and couldn't decide who to take out

does anyone else know this feel?

>How often do you swipe right?
I dont swipe on extremely attractive girls or really fat ones. I do on average to a little chubby. Also I avoid girls who have party pictures like going to festivals etc

I used tinder for about 5 minutes in 2014, I hated having my photos in the wild like that, I also didn't want to be posted places that make fun of ugly losers that use apps like that.

Attached: towerunite-CAT-CAMPS.gif (1024x580, 73K)

I looked at OKCupid a few years ago and the only people I found were 3rd world immigrants and the sluttiest women I ever laid eyes on.
I suppose Tinder or Bumble might be more popular and there might be better women there. I still don't like having to use my real face & name in public like that though. Chances are a co-worker could see me, screenshot my picture and make fun of it at work.

Party/festival girls are where the sex is at. Scope out some concerts in your home town/surrounding areas, have money for the event, invite one out, get a beej in the car on the way home.

This would literally never happen. Know why?
Because they have their profile on there, too. And unless they're trying to fuck you, they'd move right past yours.

I dont want to have a hookup, I can get a prostitute legally for 50 euro. I want a relationship and I want that with someone that has at least the same kind of interests

>I want a relationship
Then turn the event into a relationship and be clear from the getgo that that's what you're looking for. Most women like that.
>I want that with someone that has at least the same kind of interests
Go to events of your interest. Not saying go to the Sunshine Hippie Fest 4000, saying scope out some events you would enjoy going to and then bring someone else out with you.
That's what dates are. Nobody (sane) wants a relationship where you're indoors attached to each other 24/7. Women like going on dates. Take one out on a date.

Dude, if she wanted to jump on my dick she wouldn't of fucking ghosted me, fucking normalfag

Stop namefagging my dude.

Nobody gives a fuck who you are, and you really have nothing new or interesting to add to ANY of these threads.

If I am decent looking enough would not driving be a barrier? Can girls give me a ride?

I said that that conversation was doomed. I have not been hostile to you at all, quit getting defensive. Fucking autist, teaches me to help someone that clearly doesn't want to get lucky anytime soon.

Can a Chad post his face? I want to see what my competition realistically is.

I'm not your dude, buddy. Get buttmad over the name some more though, please. Your faggot tears are delicious

I'm not your buddy, guy. Namefags are always bigger fags than anyone else.

It's not gay if your penises don't touch you retard

>been on Tinder for like 2 years
>rarely match with acceptable looking women
>haven't been on a date in probably 7 years
>match with a super cute girl, she asks me out
>we hit it off immediately
>we have an amazing first date and 3 more after that
>steamy makeout sessions, cuddling, hand holding
>we have all the same weird and obscure interests
>tell her i wanna take her out for a night on the town next week
>get no reply for 2 days
>eventually she says we live too far apart from each other (an hour drive) but she had a lot of fun

I don't know why it tore me up so bad but it did. She was a diamond in the rough compared to the ocean of Tinder whores with no personality who are boring as fuck. It's been 3 weeks and I still can't get her off my mind.

I took one final shot and invited her to go with me to a concert far out of town. She accepted cause we both love the band. I know I should just forget about her and move on but, realistically, I won't find another girl like her in a million years.

Fuck Tinder.

Attached: 1381285303195.jpg (543x600, 58K)

Take the bike you fat fuck. It's summer.

Not mad. Just stating the facts.

I'm actually cringing on your behalf. I thought chads were supposed to be self-aware? lmao, guess not. Your behaviour is more or less pathetic.

And I AM your dude. Right now, in the moment, I'm the best goddamn friend you've ever had.

Attached: 1550027897308.jpg (3000x2676, 366K)

why are you even on here, pathetic namefag

>just a shrug your shoulders
I just know it's going to fuck me up
I'll stick to being GFless for now

>I'm cringing on your behalf
I assume from a desktop computer in your room, next to some piss bottles.
Was going to help some fags get laid. Now I'm just gonna let you get triggered by a name
Welp, nobody can push you to it but yourself. But remember: the real gf is the friends you make along the way.

Lol. I see now.

It's a pseudo chad. Or a brad. Lmao, later loser. Enjoy your afternoon of LARPing

What time and what day of the week do you get the most matches?

Gave up on tinder - hinge and bumble are still good. I go on a date maybe once every two or three weeks with about a third of matches leading to dates and a fifth of dates leading to sex / a relationship

Is that supposed be insulting? Here's your (you) on the way out
I don't know if the day of the week matters. Usually between 8pm-11pm is when I get the most swipes. Those are usual hookup swipes, though

>bring with you
I cant even manage that tho

>8pm-11pm
Ok, cause I installed last night around 12:40 and started swiping around 1:20. Currently 4pm here and I have like 5 matches but they're all fat. Literally every single one is my hesitant swipes, minus one that I accidentally swiped on.

Also, is tindr gold worth it? Again, I've had the app for less than 24 hours, but these "___ people have liked you" is getting to me.

>Just ordered lifts on amazon
I'm 5'10 with my shoes on now, so I'm gonna start saying I'm 6'. Tricking women into having sex with me is the only way I'll succeed.

>tried to select a girl last night
>she literally climbed into the taxi to get on my lap to go back home with me

Genuine question: you're 35 and she was 18. What would you 2 even talk about if you began a serious relationship?

Do NOT pay for Tinder Gold. They will see that you matched with them by paying for Tinder. Not a good look.
Instead, leave push notifications on. The push notifications will tell you when someone likes you. Use that notification to enter the Tinder app, then swipe right 3-7 times. The girl that liked you will be in those 3-7
Also, in regards to getting matches: don't rush it. Unless you have the body of a model, the likes just aren't going to pour in. Use the ham beasts as a way to get familiar with using the app. Talk with them, don't offer to meet up or anything like that. Just see what works and what drives them off.

Tinder is a lot like poker man, sometimes you gotta bluff

can they tell if you get tinder plus?

No, it's fucking useless. You need to look like a fucking model to have a chance. I can't even take a fucking photo in the first place, so why bother.

I tried it years ago when it was still sort of a new thing. No matches
Now my area is filled with women that want to scam you for free food, money, or Instagram followers. The few that arent doing that judt want hookups cause that's what tinder is
I've considered trying the actual paid dating sites like Match but would it make a difference? Anybody try it?

I might try and fuck a hamplanet just to get over the nervousness.

Yeah, it shows a gold heart when you match with them.

Hamplanets are better fucks than skinny women. Think of it as training wheels.

One last thing: is it harder to get matches as an 18 year old male, and was it a bad idea to order lifts to bring me from 5'10-5'11 to 6'?

tinder plus is different from tinder gold