Jow Forums seriousIy needs more positive transgender representation

Jow Forums seriousIy needs more positive transgender representation.
Iess fetishisation of trans people, we are not your fap fueI.
more discussion of the trans lifestyle and community, no more abuse and harassment.
no haters and trolls allowed! if you don't have anything nice and constructive to contribute to the thread, just don't say anything at aII.
you literally have 149 of your own threads at all times.

Attached: 2275c2eb485afb4646423658b3a9fdd8.jpg (709x1398, 105K)

If you can't pass as female, then you are simply an abomination. No one is obligated to treat you with respect if you provide no value. Provide sex appeal if you want value. Otherwise, just hurry up and blow your motherfucking brains out, as you are an ugly freak.

>0815
A little late to your shift, wagey-shill? The boss won't like that.

give it time
eventually being trans won't be that big of a deal and as little attention will be paid to it as when someone says they're gay.

You've posted this before and got the same answer as you did now. The board for that is /lgbt/

Die faggot. Sincerely.

/lgbt/
no one cares
fuck jannies (figuratively)

I'm sorry for trans people, they will never be real men or woman

Fuck off to your containment board faggot. A big reason why so many people hate trannies is because you dont shut the fuck up about how you're transgender. WE FUCKING GET IT. You're a faggot who wants to flip his dick inside out, so will you kindly shut the fuck up about it for FUVE FUCKING MINUTES and talk about literally anything else.
Seriously, just fuck off

Fuck off, retard. You can hide behind your anime girls all you want but we all know what you really look like.

Attached: 1562249549671.jpg (1242x1082, 145K)

Don't think so, pal
Provide me some entertainment, or fuck off
I'm not here to enable you

Attached: DxKlrVFVAAErQ0f.jpg (2048x1152, 252K)

>we are not your fap fuel
Implying you are even attractive enough for that lmao.
What said.

I like being fap fuel though.

Attached: IMG_3238.jpg (4032x3024, 495K)

Fuck your anime trap shit heres a real one faggot

Attached: 1562971866476.jpg (960x1440, 169K)

>not being fap fuel
What is the point of your existence then
Sauce, he looks like wife material

Natalie Mars is lame. Ella Hollywood is much cuter

Get fucked you faggot. You don't get to tell people what they can and can't jack off to just because you cut your dick off and grew some tits.

taftaj
probably someone said it already somewhen in the past so im just bypassing the robot

Based, thank bro..

I, for one, love trannies and welcome them on our board! Enjoy your stay friend :)

>Jow Forums still falls for this blatant anti-trans circlejerk bait

Attached: 1560529311273.gif (300x199, 44K)

>he falls from the blatant pro-trans circlejerk bait

Every mtf transgender I have been with doesn't seem to "get" what being a woman is. They just want to be seen as women without making a proper effort. ( Clothes, makeup, working out). Plus you guys are pathologic liars. ( For obvious reasons). Otherwise got no problem with y'all, have fun with it and don't kys plz.

>be trans
>go super gung-ho about the whole thing and get the full cosmetic makeover done
>still want to kill myself three months later but now I can bitch at normal people about it
ebin

Attached: 1562855353583.png (832x588, 220K)

tans gender people will neverg have good rerpesentation until they actually become beautiful dude just face it

homs are the cancer of your community but these people keep sielding themselves on the omg ur pro cis and a phobic.

BITCH you UGLY AS SHIT get the fuck outta the picture. get a wig or some shit, take care of your FUCKIGN LOOKS. MINIMUM. you are just as lazy as a PIG MAN

Attached: lol.jpg (277x542, 34K)

UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE RULE OF NATURE
UGLY AS SHIT PEOPLE GET SHIT ON

ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE GET PRAISED

ur against superficiality which everyone has to a degree & the others are lying to themselves

P E R I O D

you're a retarded faggot kys

Based and rules-of-nature-pilled

Attached: 1546313479133.webm (1024x576, 2M)

fuck trans faggots you should all die. when china rules the world i'll be glad to see all the trans faggots being executed with me.

people that belong to the LGBT community shouldn't be treated diffrently compared to other people. just treat them like everyone else and don't praise them to heaven, just because they are a bit diffrent

You are our fap tools now pose for the camera fag

holyshit I want to play with her cilt so bad.

>her
>clit
Snrk
Thing is they want to be treated differently

You're fap fuel for as long as you fetishize yourself, silly.

The tranner lifestyle is to be my collared pet that serves me and drinks my piss.

Why be tranny. Why can't you just be gay who likes drag. It's not that hard and actually more acceptable than what you do to your bodies.

if you dont want me to hate fags why do you keep making these threads?

Attached: h798h89070g.jpg (450x337, 36K)

she was also nordic master race already so she had it super easiy modo
no way she was gonna fail being wahtever the fuck she wanted man, woman, trap, androgynous, she was born perfect.

face is everything

either get over here and ride this dick right now make the 40% go up slightly phaggot

Never forget this, and please fuck off to /lgbt/

Attached: tranny2.png (750x655, 688K)

because some fetizishe tits and short dicks but i agree with you cute trap gay boys make it MUCH miles fucking better dude. because its all about the fucking face anyway

fembois > traps
literal dude that behables femenine only in bed and like a top tier bro outside and pulls out both like a god. its all about the face after all.

Attached: unknown.png (714x563, 275K)

this is boxbox a male who just crossdresses
shits on 99.9% of all traps on the internet not even trying too hard
his gf does his make up

trans are super overrated and cant compete with actual good facial genes

Attached: boxbox.jpg (720x1098, 116K)

Gender is a social construct. I no more respect you for enforcing gender norms than I respect a racist for beating a POC.

kill disgusting trannies
kill disgusting trannies

Attached: 1559518498125.webm (720x720, 379K)

that's a cis dyke lol

i want to abuse some tranny boy pussy and throat pussy

That webm made me smile, user. Thank you.

No it didn't you cringey edglord

there are only 2 genders. ugly and beautiful. ugliest must remove themselves from the gene pool, its better this way

dilate faggots

Attached: 40%.png (738x669, 233K)

I want an actual tranny to answer that. You can't deny it, can you?
>inb4 muh dysphoria
As long as you pass in your looks and people really think you're a girl, it's going to disappear.

crawl back to your own special quarantine board, trog
>>/lgbt/

they cannot do it. they cannot compete with the man that is naturally more handsome and fair looking by default good genes. they never could. there is no response to be answered just look at the facts.

they had to frankenstein themselves for genetics they lack that end up not even looking as great as the natural. Its just a fucked wrong decision, you are born with it or you are born inferior, period.

think about the uprising of the trans mtf dude... just think about that shit. he was born an ugly sawny nerdy dweeb, loner, bullied for being ugly probably finds out about this magic pills on the internet with photos of men that were already fucking beaufiul before transition which obvuous resoults because of their obvious good genetics. they think they can get the same with lacking the essential base so they try it and end up shitty hones nobody except the disgusting pif men desperate would fuck.

Thats it.

They want me to call a hairy man in a dress a "she" and even make it a law just to justify their delusions
so I don't care about them. they're fucking annoying!!!

STOP GIVING HIM BUMPS JUST IGNORE HIS THREADS ITS NOT THAT DIFFICULT YOU RETARDS

I have a FTM trans cousin. I tought he was sexually attractive before he began the transition and still is after, so i know i'm not fetishizing, but that's not the point.

Besides being generally supportive and conforming to his new identity, is there anything I can do to make his life as a trans less shitty?

FTMs are cringe and bluepilled
We don't need more guys, we need more coochie

Fuck you, i like cuntboys >:(

Holy fuck the sheer amount of people falling for this bait is disappointing. Only normies have such weak bait detection

How does it feel to cut your healthy dick off faggot?
Bet it's wonderful cosplaying as a girl using fake hormone stimuli 24/7.

how do i break bone faggoty<

Kill yourself tranny origonal

Cute boyish FtMs are objectively superior in every way