Why does it seem like for women, sex or being with men isnt really that big a deal...

why does it seem like for women, sex or being with men isnt really that big a deal? like you see shit like this and wonder just much how they actually like men. for most men, sex is so important and they can't stop thinking about being with women. but it always seems like women could "take it or leave it" when it comes to being with guys.

Attached: women.png (639x847, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4odDhgy-ae8&t=75s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is food something you stress about getting everyday? that you're scared you might not get? no, because it's very important but abundant. sex is very important but abundant for young women, so they don't care about it that much.

>tfw women don't even want to date you for food

if you don't have money
or fail to show her you can afford a nice place

Roasties view relationships as a transaction of goods, until they don't have anything to offer of course. Not all women are like this but it isn't worth investing in the dating market because we live in a clown world with these fucked people.

>people still unironically fall for the love meme

Attached: 66EF6FD9-73DC-4D19-BE1A-03426470BF26.jpg (642x792, 36K)

Who would pay for another person's meal in this day and age? If its supposed to be all equality and shit she can pay for her own fucking food. If you are paying for both meals you deserve to have this happen to you.

because women are too pampered and they have too many options. the only men they want are rich famous attractive men with big dicks.

Because there is sex that is fun and sex that is 'work'. Like there are a lot of women out there that just have sex with their man to keep him around, not because they have fun with him but just to keep him around. You gotta have fun in life first before you resign yourself to laying under a man for the rest of your life as he skilllessly pounds away at you, cums, and you don't. A lot of guys are really bad at sex.

> (OP)
>Because there is sex that is fun and sex that is 'work'. Like there are a lot of women out there that just have sex with their man to keep him around, not because they have fun with him but just to keep him around. You gotta have fun in life first before you resign yourself to laying under a man for the rest of your life as he skilllessly pounds away at you, cums, and you don't. A lot of guys are really bad at sex.
Inc you

>A third of women just date for the free food
>tfw I have a date with a girl tomorrow night from OkC
>30 minutes away
>and last night learned she's a lot chubbier than I thought
>wake up
>see this thread
Yeah I'm definitely cancelling our date. Looks like I'm gonna be a 25 year old virgin in a few months.

First of all, that title is misleading. The data said that 1/3 of women had gone out with a guy to get free food at least once in their life, which is different from saying that 1/3 of women do it regularly.

To answer your question: your premise is simply wrong. Women care a lot about sex and spend a huge amount of time thinking about men. In fact, one of their favourite subjects to discuss with other women is exactly this: men. The reason it doesn't seem that way to you is probably because you're not the sort of guy that girls are attracted to, and you haven't spent much time around women.

this desu

just go faggot
she is probably looking for someone and you can score a gf
don't sabotage youself like we do around here

She's fat and she's a single mother too I forgot to mention. And yeah she's also fat in case I didn't mention. I had a chance to fuck a fat girl back in November, we were in bed together "Netflix and chill" but I left cause I lost interest. She probably fucked another man the next day. And that was a pure fuckdate this is at a restaurant and I am expected to pay for the privilege of talking to mlady for an hour or two? And some chance at sex on the 1st date which I doubt I'll get cause I'm a skinny 5/10 at best? It's all so disingenuous and I hate it. I'm gonna text her and ask her for her Snapchat and say I wanna see what she looks like. And if she's fat I'm not doing it. She already has a kid for fucks sake. I deeply regret letting my (female) friend talk me into trying online dating. She wanted my login so she could message girls and "get me laid" only to say "wow I didn't know online dating was THIS bad for men" 4 hours later when no one replied.

found the whore who has used men for food dates

woah
you have a female friend you talk about this

you're very brave desu

No I'm just saying I'm not a complete autist who hates women.
Actually I am a complete autist.

>but it always seems like women could "take it or leave it" when it comes to being with guys.

Until they hit the wall and karma kicks in BIG time.

Attached: a97ad9e005b2d9dd85150806cef3fe2c--meme-faces-the-ojays.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Yep. Bullshit title like most MSM lugenpresse garbage. And only an actual hikki would think women dot care about men.

>Want to fuck
>Have to pay as if I went to a prostitute

Yep. If she's not inviting you to her place for Netflix n chill, drop her. Brvause she's definitely inviting other men there, and you're just not good enough for that lol.

Kys dirty commie

He's right though. Your girlfriend will never love you and will always be looking to trade up.

I want to have sex, she wants sex. Why should I have to offer more when we'll both be getting the same thing from eachother?

Because she can get it from better men. She is doing you a favor.

sex sucks. there s no hope for intimacy in the age of loneliness. retreating into our own worlds is the only hope and i guess they almost get it.

Attached: 1D963700-7C74-4B0C-8A48-9CF3646EE7EB.jpg (744x610, 40K)

They're not wrong. A lot is transactional these days, especially with millennials and under.

>Be law student graduating with 190K job
>Law student who still has two years knows this, asks me out
>Date one, take her out, let her pay for our first drinks. Pay for rest. We make out.
>Date two, take her to dinner, we make out again, more tongue than first.

DESU, senpai, I know love is BS and this is the life I'm expecting with women post-grad. Let people flock to you for money, get your sexual-satisfaction, and be on with it. Obviously, if it stays in makeout stage too long or doesn't even get there after say, two dates, you should probably quit spending on them.

why have sex? why fight the advancement of the loneliness that will consume us all in 20 years. learn to masturbate better and shut yourself off. the age of loneliness is just beginning and it s already hopeless.

>you're not the sort of guy that girls are attracted to,
OK but that's still plenty of reason to give up.

We need women because we acknowledge they give our life meaning, there's no better feeling than pleasing a woman.

It's not surprising women don't feel the same way, after all we're lesser creatures. More basic, more selfish, more simple, more easy to read, just inferior

Spending my money is doing me a favor?! Screw that, she can fuck herself.

because they have many options and every girl was brought up on Disney programming to be princesses. in fact it's actually disturbing how much Disney had a role in shaping the modern female mindset and attitudes, there's a good video from a MGTOW channel on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=4odDhgy-ae8&t=75s

it made me think a bit

>after all we're lesser creatures. More basic, more selfish, more simple, more easy to read, just inferior
you are talking about women, right?