I'm a bad useless waste of a person and there is no reason why I shouldn't kill myself...

I'm a bad useless waste of a person and there is no reason why I shouldn't kill myself. I'll work out a way to stream it to you guys in the very near future.

Why do you anons want to die? In your own eyes, do you deserve to die? What's something you want to do before you die? I want to steal a horse and go for a joy ride.

Attached: 1559546371849.png (199x432, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YtEwlYJgSU3qrNNABP90siZy_Spr92zM439BFZba6QY/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up fagboat.

Get fucked shit head, this thread is for the people that want to die

Shut up coward fagboat.

You wanna watch the stream or not?

I do not deserve to live in this world but I can't push myself to kill myself. I still have goals I want to achieve but I'm too scared to leave my comfort zone for many things and just want to stay comfy forever. I really need to get my shit together but I can't work up the motivation to do so because I'm working most of the time.

Even in death you're boring, coward.

You should read this masterpiece here before offing yourself.

Attached: AGONIES BY RITALINBOT 3.png (500x790, 490K)

Uselessness is a blessing

I'll check it out
Not when you're a neet its not

>I'm this, I'm that. Please, look at me.
Fuck off, would you?

I'm going to end up on the street because I abhor living at home. I hate myself, fuck life, it's a disaster. I'm about out of money and I need to die before I end up on the street. I wish I could finally hang myself.

When the fuck else would it be convenient to be useless

>implying you have the balls to get even close to doing it,let alone do it AND streaming
Is this another falseflag so brooke can acknowledge your existence again?Kek.
she got hotter btw

Attached: 8b97f1ea-db4f-4572-9e4c-9d83b5301060.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

pls dont post me on here or do anything to upset h*ggus, i dont wish any harm to anyone

If you're actually higgus,please post everything that you have on her: before going through with it.

>or do anything to upset h*ggus
You know that he'll threaten to suicide again and leak ALL your shit because he has nothing to lose this time right?You'll probably fall for it again lol.

don't be a pussy and live your life

if you want to start, start here

get your shit together

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YtEwlYJgSU3qrNNABP90siZy_Spr92zM439BFZba6QY/edit?usp=sharing

i have all of his info and his family's so im not worried about that.. i think its pretty clear we both are just not going to associate with eacother...

ik most ppl on here think they know everything about anything but most of the convos where we discussed no longer talking and leaving eachother alone were in private.

also i just dont like my stuff from insta being posted here, if u wanna follow me idc bbut dont post it here..

go back to
you fucking thot

Man just fuck off, you instathot normie cunt. Don't you have selfies of yourself to be taking right now?

Make separate selfies for us then.You could be wearing a burqa for all I care.

I am not Higgus, got no idea who that is. Just a suicidal user.

i dont want to post selifes on here i literally cant stand 99.9% of ppl here i just want ppl to stop posting me

no i dont even use Jow Forums anymor except to tell ppl not to post me. i got a clue and got a life. try it.

already did, enjoy knowing the only thing long lasting in your life will be you virginity

fuck off of this website you thot bitch

we can post whatever you want and no ammount of crying to the jannies for them to delete your pictures will stop us

>i dont even use Jow Forums anymore except to tell people not to post me

so you just sit on here all day waiting for someone to post a picture of you?
fucking narcissistic thot

i will be saving every picture i find of you and single handedly make sure you will NEVER not have your photos spread all over this site

>i literally cant stand 99.9%
Meh,they just associate trips,girls,and instagrams with their highschool stacy traumas.Don't give it too much thought,we don't really know you so we can't judge.

What would it take for you to trust someone so much that you could get intimate over discord with,to the point of using those interactive sex toys, that camgirls use?

no i get DMs of ppl telling me i was posted, pea brained idiot.

ya ik this now, i just dont fw small minded people who hate women because they hate themselves and women pose as a threat to them by simply existing

lol for them to not be someone who uses Jow Forums, but im also not someone who thinks about sexual stuff often im just happy when someone likes to game and has an accent

Before you go let sad robot virgins TOP your sissycunt so they can lose their virginity

It would be my honor to let everyone lose their v card

Not him but you would get TOPPED?

anyway like i said i will be single handedly making sure your pictures stay on this website for years to come

lol thats fine its not like i have any pics that could ruin my life-- i just think youre really ugly and boring for posting me lol

anyways i still have a brand offering me a contact so we good

My 9-5 is great i sit at home all day and collect interest and occasionally go and pick up rent checks

I'm sure whatever brand is interested in you will love to know you have a big following on a "neo-nazi" forum that preaches hate and views you as an "Aryan goddess"

So i suppose my 9-5 will be shilling you as that on Jow Forums and elsewhere so when i eventually see the brand start coming up in your feed or elsewhere i can email them about how i wont be purchasing anything from someone associated with those kinds of views.

Good luck actually getting any kind of career "modeling" or being an "influence" once people see who your "core" support team is (or at least are led to believe that is your core support team)

so glad that i have this piece of evidence when they ask me about it, lmao thanks.

also i have already told the ceo about Jow Forums and everything that went on cause i thought it would be better coming from me.

not to mention im latina, black and eurasian and have only spoken about progressive politics :3

I'm a 5'1 spick

once again, i wish you alot of luck. you're gonna need it

thanks, dont think i will tho. i facetime with the ceo of a pretty big brand and am on a first name basis... so you'll be seeing my face in more places than Jow Forums, enjoy working at in n out

>lol im the ceo's personal slut hes gonna make me big for sure

we'll see how that goes when you are linked with Jow Forums and it gets spread all over twitter, true or not, whether you are "raysis" or not, lets see how your ceo boyfriend likes his brand being dragged into a scandal all because of a replaceable slut

once again, good luck

Go on Grindr and get TOPPED you could start having sex

are u kidding? if that happened id take full advantage. id bring out a legal case (slander) bring so much attention to Jow Forums then talk about all the CP on it and have your IP traced. id get so famous off that!

imagine being this scared

imagine admitting the people who make up your fan base post CP on the site that you are posted on and are confirmed to post on yourself

and slander? whos slandering you? once you make a post with a brand in it ill be getting in contact with the board of directors and forwarding everything you have said along with the information of where you post and who your follower base is, so they can see who you are and see that you got your job by flirting and possibly fucking their ceo. i doubt theyd like that very much.

also you admitted to having all of an anons information early up in the thread with the implication you would blackmail him with that info,

goodluck sweetheart, you did this to yourself

it's funny that theres no white knight faggots to help you, lmfao everyone is on this bitch.

she fucked her self over by being an egotistical scumbag and now im gonna bring her world crashing down around her

my fan base? i dont even have an insta that is linked to Jow Forums i block them from my social.

nope i never mentioned black mail

also incels who refuse to even leave their room dont rly scare me, im a young girl so i have more power. i say 911 im getting harassed, they say swat team :D

k have fun with that lol, if thats a threat im not afraid to get police involved... im sure ur hard drive is clean right? u just threaten and slander young girls online? lets see how ur state feels about that :D

gezz, the ignorer is back goddammit

Main reason why killing yourself is a bad idea is that no matter what you believe, you're alive shorter, than you're dead

lol good luck with that sweetie noone is threatening to "slander" you with false information.

i am PROMISING to expose true information that you yourself have posted to the companies you are hoping to partner with so they know exactly who you are.

you posted earlier in this thread or maybe a different thread that people could follow you, just not post your pictures here, so clearly part of your fan base is 4channers and you embrace them and encourage these "alt-right pedophiles" to contact and follow you. your contractions clearly show you are scared of being exposed and that you are aware that you fucked yourself over.

also nice job exposing yourself as someone who would attempt to abuse your being a girl to use up the states resources and get people swatted for "online harassment" im sure your other followers and the companies you hope to partner with will love to know that.

and you clearly implied blackmail in your post even if you didnt say it outright.

I'll say it for the third time, goodluck sweetie, because it looks like you just ruined your career before it even began.

okay well nothing u can say about me can harm me then, as long as ur honest. i never said a slur nor did i say anything hateful and ive already shown him the threads and asked him about it. so you rallying ppl saying i used this site wont change a thing cause ill tell everyoone about how i was the only one here who stood up for women and against racists. lmfaao enjoy your off day incel.

also HE blackmailed me and i got his info after he posted me, the only think i could be BMing him into is not doxing a young girl and getting her raped or killed... so go awf

You've shown your character more than enough and shown how egotistical you are.

Do you really believe your followers or people on twitter will embrace someone who says things like
>" im a young girl so i have more power. i say 911 im getting harassed, they say swat team :D"
because i dont think so, but thats just me.

anyway im bored of arguing with you, ill be monitoring threads to see if you post and will be documenting what you say. Good luck with your brand partnerships lmao

I cant wait to see what the company's board thinks of a girl flirting her way to brand influencer

go off king lmao

What the fuck happened to this thread, this was supposed to be for anons to share why they wanted to die not for insta sluts to start shit fuck off thot

ya i really started it, imagine being blinded by your own sexism and misogyny lmao

I am not the user you were arguing with earlier, I was just wondering why you were using buzzwords like incel.
Insulting people is not an argument.
I don't want to judge/shame you, I just think that Jow Forums is not the place that you will get the kind of attention you are looking for. At least not with a trip that you are using

shes not gonna fuck you buddy

I want to die because I have nothing to look forward to in the future, I've literally achieved nothing in my nearly 20 years of existence. I don't have what it takes to kill myself but If I did I would probably stream it

I am not whiteknighting for her, I just wanted to know the reason why she labeled that person she was arguing with

why not ask them why they cause dramawith anything with a vagina, or use words like "whore" "slut" "entitled" once i see that convo going ill give you an answer

because she cant imagine anyone who doesnt want her or find her cute and endearing could be a normal person who isnt an incel, or atleast id assume thats why. You can clearly see shes extremely egotistical

Ok, so why were you labelling her?

what the fuck is going on and who is this roastie in this thread?

because she came onto this website, this board, and this thread for no reason but to start trouble and get attention

i "labeled" her because she clearly has a jannie orbiting her as she was getting threads that were started with her image in the OP post taken down

also because she acts like a typical spoiled brat, and is currently attempting to flirt her way to a position as brand influence for a company

seems like a typical entitled thot to me

brooke the ignorer is back apparently

Thot go get your own thread were all tryna kill ourselves here

so anyone can use Jow Forums but me? i came in and asked someone not to post my photo. that isnt begging for attention, its legit the opposite

>so anyone can use Jow Forums but me?
yeah, now ignore the board like you did with me