Are there any femanons here willing to be a mommy to me? It doesnt have to be sexual at all...

Are there any femanons here willing to be a mommy to me? It doesnt have to be sexual at all, I just really want a fembot to take care of me and maybe feed me their milk and doing mommy things.

Attached: 1508440207476.jpg (603x603, 34K)

>tfw had a boy, but he hates me now and won't come back
No one can replace him.

Attached: Insomnie.png (600x600, 321K)

Replace your brain matter with speeding bullets, faggot.

Is that how they speak on r/Jow Forums?

Attached: Traque.png (600x600, 106K)

It's how angry autistic incels speak I believe.

were you a mommy gf to him?
I just wanna be cuddled like this beautiful creature is doing to her bf body pillow

Attached: 1513113874671.jpg (575x1024, 98K)

I kind of saw it as me being an older sister to him, since he's indeed younger than me. He was kind to me, so I wanted to care for him. I think it was mostly one-sided though. In the end I acted like a creep and ruined everything.

Attached: Jeunette.png (600x600, 215K)

Oh I see. I just think that females are so kind and caring and I just want to experience some of this. I don't understand why you'd be a creep to him, probably just you are over-analysing things. Did you ever have him lie on your lap while you run your hands through his hair?

I thought he was lying to me about some things, so I kind of threatened to dox him. That scared him away. I never actually met him anywhere but here. We live on the opposite sides of Europe.

Could you have realistically doxed him or was it just a threat?

Fuck off you pathetic tranny shistain.

I never seriously tried. I did kind of trick him into revealing his approximate location. But I don't want to dox him.

Which side of Europe do you live in?

Trondheim, Norway.

>tfw no mommy gf to take care of me and cuddle me

i like being a motherly figure but im usually to scared to overstep my bounds

Ah I've never been to Trondheim but visited Norway before. It was much nicer than England for sure. Can you be my qt viking mommy plz?

Nah I'm sure any guy would be majorly lucky to have you being a motherly figure to him. It's what we all secretly desire afterall.
t.Freudian.

well as long as you are caring i dont mind femanon, have a discord or smth?

This. It's such a /comfy/ fantasy isn't it? especially for me since I don't see my real mom hardly ever.

I don't think so. The thing with him happened naturally. I don't think he ever saw me as anything other than a friend. He never treated me differently because of gender or anything. I can give you a spare proxy that he's not using if you have any need for it. I don't know.

pls overstep your bounds and be my mommy

oedipus that shit up man

yeah not sure if i should just post that shit up here though. what would you look for in a person like that anyway?

I'll be your mommy (male)

basically to be the opposite of the women ive known well (so actually caring/affectionate). i wouldn't expect a femanon to actually post their tag here (understandable) so ill just leave this aobah#8810 here. any caring femanons feel free to add me.