5'10 male who's around 175 pounds. Why's it so god damn hard to lose weight? My diet is good, I don't eat that much...

5'10 male who's around 175 pounds. Why's it so god damn hard to lose weight? My diet is good, I don't eat that much, I exercise, I'm even on weight loss pills, but the scale never changes. Do I just need to cut parts of my god damn stomach off to lose some pounds?

Attached: 1562951201731.gif (245x280, 123K)

body type and metabolism. instead of only losing weight you should try and revert it into good body mass and whatever whatever go to Jow Forums

High estrogen. Take the pinkpill, sissy slut.

This is what you do, count your calories every day. 3500 calories lost is a pound lost, and since you weigh about 175 you need to eat 1500 calories every day to lose a pound a week. Eat 1500 calories a day, and I GUARANTEE, you will start losing weight.

Literally same, except I weigh 180 ibs and can never seem to beat my record of 178 ibs

portion control probably or your diet sucks, you could be eating garbgage. I'm your height and the same weight but i'm moderately jacked.

its the inverse for me, i'm 5'4 91lbs and can't seem to gain weight
i don't even know if this is underweight but its just an observation

This is a perfectly acceptable weight, if not on the low side. Focus on fitness and tone rather than losing weight. I'm your height and 180 and never felt it got in the way of dating, but I bike and lift a little bit daily.

Wait, really? This is a high E thing?

I think SSRIs might have ruined my body. My dick's never worked properly ever since starting them either, not even during the year and a half I quit, and I always weighed in the 120s or 130s before taking them. I keep track of my calories, and they're okay; I walk several hours per day, on top of an hour of intense exercise, so on some days I burn about 1000 calories from exercise and my average caloric intake is 1k to 2k.

Just eat less than you actually need, simple enough, ignore the hunger

No it's not a estrogen thing, women are fatter than men across the board

I don't really eat much. Oftentimes, I eat little enough and exercise heavily enough that my total caloric intake for the day is 500 or less.

As I said: eat even less

Your body is not magic, it doesn't generate mass from nowhere

Firstly: Calculate how many kilojoules you'll need to consume to maintain your current weight, and then eat less.
Secondly: Why? I'm 5'10 and 90kg and I need to lose a bit of weight, but not a lot.
You're significantly lighter; do you have no muscle and just fat everywhere? You should be normal at that ratio.

I have a slightly pudgy stomach. The rest of my body is pretty muscular and toned.

Probably SSRIs. Sorry user.

Why the fuck do you want to lose weight?
That' weight is very good for your height.
What you really should do is go to the gym and et some muscle.

>I burn about 1000 calories from exercise and my average caloric intake is 1k to 2k.

Unless you're running 10 miles a day you are not burning 1000 calories through whatever exercise you're doing.

Im exactly the same height as you user and I went from 170 to 148 just from eating 1000 calories a day, and no extra exercise at all. As long as you supplement and insure you get enough protein losing weight is easy. Your metabolism is probably fucked just like mine is, you just need to eat even less than you think.

>I don't really eat much
You do. Calories in minus calories out. If you aren't losing weight but you want to, you are eating too much.

5'8 185lbs boy here. I wish I were as skinny as you. Hit the gym 4 times a week and still cant seem to lose weight

20k to 30k steps per day, about 40 minutes of aerobic exercise, and 15 minutes of resistance band workouts

Well, to use yesterday as an example, I ate a bowl of oatmeal, a bowl of cereal (Kashi Go Lean), a sandwich, a pair of waffles, some water, and a bottle of sweet tea. That's pretty average for me.

I was looking at a 500ml can of energy drink next to a loaf of bread.
Now, the bread was top shelf bread so it's not necessarily representative of all bread, but the drink was 955kj per can, and the bread was 995kj for just two slices.
So I immediately gave up drinking full sugar energy drinks and only have Monster Zero Ultra now.

But the point is, cut out bread, it's the reason you're fat.

That's not a thousand calories lad

literally just eat less, I'm a bit taller than you but 140 pounds. you literally weight as much as your calorie intake can sustain. that said im trying to hit 145 so im less skelly.

Not that heavy but I tried fasting and what the FUCK its not just being hungry.

I felt like extreme shit the entire time. First the extreme hunger pangs, then comes the headaches that never ever go away, then comes the brain fog turned up to eleven, then comes fucking nausea(?) where you feel like vomiting. So after two days of not eating you feel tired, hungry, with a headache, can't think straight and feel like vomiting. Yet fasting shills never talk about this they in fact say you feel better which is a giant LIE. 0/10 would not recommend fasting.

Attached: __sado_kantai_collection_drawn_by_simoyuki__sample-e8250d90c8a02a687351d1938729bcd5.jpg (850x1102, 163K)

That doesn't really tell us much without knowing the size and nutritional density of all those items. But it doesn't really make a difference anyway, no matter what the actual caloric intake you had, if you aren't losing weight, you need to reduce it even more. And if you still don't lose weight? Then you need to reduce it even more.

It's not too far away

Oatmeal: 160
Kashi Go Lean plus milk: 200 or so
Sandwich: 250
Two waffles: 180
Sweet tea: 170

So that should come out to 960 or so

I meant that cardio doesn't burn 1000 calories

I might just have to try going off SSRIs altogether. I've felt better lately after taking thyroid supplements, so maybe I don't need SSRIs as much as I used to.

It's likely not just the energy budget, you are probably in withdrawal as your body has become physically addicted to the specific diet you used to have, which is likely to happen if it was poor (full of fast carbs etc).

Either way, yes it feels shit while you are doing it, but it passes, and you'll feel even better for it once you reach your target weight and can resume a normal diet.

I dunno, I'm just going by my pedometer that says 30,000 steps is around 1000 calories burned.

ignore the Estrogen fag
the point of SSRIs is to turn you into a fat bald eunuch, the weight gain / dick problem are definitely from that
I can't tell you to stop taking them but you should talk to your doctor about it, maybe find one with less side effects

Stop eating anything with added sugar. It makes you more hungry so you eat more. People who say just eat less are technically correct but if you continue eating sugar it's way harder than it needs to be.

>Sandwich
>Waffles
>Oatmeal
>Sweet Tea

Cut the sugar and the carbs. You're probably nearing your mid twenties, right? It doesn't just fall off by walking 2M like it used to.

Attached: 1549035115750.png (279x327, 187K)

Well past mid 20s, turning 32 on August 1st. Hard to afford good food when you make about 10k a year.

I literally had the same problems with SSRIs.

Understood. Sorry if I came off as being rude.

simply quit buying food then you can just starve and lose the weight fucking retard

Oh no, not at all. Sorry for sounding terse, ZLS friend, was a little rushed when writing that.

5'10 male, 133 pounds. Every girl's bicep is bigger than mine and they can probably beat me in an arm wrestle.
Why's it so hard to gain weight fellas?

Attached: 1563027026771.jpg (970x550, 59K)

You aren't eating enough, even if you think you are.

Stop eating you retard. That's it. Drink only water and aim for 1500 or less calories a day. I'm 6ft and 150lbs