Can someone tell me how white women can even compete?

Can someone tell me how white women can even compete?

Attached: 1563097326155.jpg (1080x1349, 102K)

>imagine finding slant eyed insectoids attractive

>imagine finding women who age like milk attractive

they can't, which is why they go on rants about how white guys who have asian gfs/wives are "creepy" whenever they see wmaf couples

Attached: HAPA TIME.jpg (621x680, 79K)

I think it's mostly ricecels who complain about WMAFs. White women themselves know they are high value and will never really be alone.

I don't think they complain about asians because they feel threatened, I think it's because they lose orbiters to them.

I know exactly how they can compete.
I work with a lot of lower class (and frankly less intelligent) white people.
At university I see WMAF couples everywhere, even a few white guys with indian girls.
At work all my white colleagues are married to white women, so I think we all know that low status white women are getting the low status white men and the high status white women get nothing because they won't date down but most high status men want something better and have access to it.

it may not be as overt, but white women fucking hate asian women. just look at how middle-aged white women reacted to Marie Kondo's popularity. tweets about her "improper" english, anger towards her immaculate homemaking skills.

they feel threatened, and rightfully so

Attached: kondo.png (914x545, 486K)

Also when they got mad about Ikumi Nakamura's presentation at E3.

Because they don't need to spend 100,000 on plastic surgery (unironically to open their slant eyes and make them look more white) to look like an 8/10

here's the reality. You hate white women because every white women you've met has rejected your ugly no personality having ass while simultaneously idolizing asian women because of:

>anime (you're a loser weeb)
>photoshopped highly cosmetically enhanced gooks
>have yet to actually meet any attractive gooks meaning none have rejected you, meaning your bubble has yet to be burst

Only women that come close to White women are Latinas and that's because they're just bustier, conservative, tanned white women

Attached: COAAAHR.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

>he fell for the white women meme in 2019

Attached: DN3OGSeUIAAU9HI.jpg (1333x2000, 303K)

producing viable offspring

>this one also fell for the white women meme in 2019
OH NONONO

Attached: 61784276996954286227.jpg (847x565, 34K)

>he fell for the white women meme in 2019 as well

Attached: CTa9QstU8AAqXqf.jpg (682x1024, 94K)

>white women hate asian women
Huh, first time hearing this. I know they don't really interact (unless they are very westernized Asian American women) but hate? I don't know about that...

>Conservative
Every latina ive ever met was a raging sjw, and ive met a lot.

they can't but neither can asian women

Attached: 1561296314627.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Cope you ugly ass ayy lmao

Attached: 10000000_663785467298219_5124841147556176855_n-269-5b39680c3fa3c-5b39ded73e644__880.jpg (880x525, 76K)

White women are so gorgeous when they're young (18-25) but they age like shit.

by fucking blacks

>he uses images that were posted on pol 7 years ago
get with the times grandpa, stop falling for the roastie PnD scam

Attached: dubu_laughs_at_you.jpg (1000x1500, 157K)

>posts another 100,000 surgery patient

LMAO

>posts the same "muh surgery" stale meme in every thread on Jow Forums and Jow Forums since 7 years

Attached: 1454420215399.jpg (958x636, 122K)

Japs stinks.

You can't unironically think those are better looking than white women.

>tfw even your cherry picks are 7/10s

Lets not forget that getting 4/10 Asian women is like shooting fish in a barrel if youre an average white guy. Asian women are so self hating and white worshipping that they will put up with literally any shitty behavior as long as the guy is white, which is perfect if youre a complacent incel with yellow fever who wants something that is more of an obedient pet dog rather than a wife. Its the laziest road and a whole lotta sour grapes too.

When you have boobs that big you end up just looking fat in all your clothes even if you are actually pretty skinny.

DONT DO IT YOU FUCKING RETARDS THINK OF THE CHILDREN
t.mongoloid

they don't because they have a special gene which helps them not smell when they sweat. other races of women will smell if they sweat without deodorant.

Yea, but who cares, they're fucking huge.

>tfw the only thing asian women are praised for over white women is being slim and looking young/ cute.
>tfw stocky, tall, and look a lot older than my age, not to mention looking obese when i am not due to my fat face

They are pretty spectacular. Probably spill all over the place like oatmeal once she takes both her bras off though.

>not liking a girls stinky BO armpits bursting with her natural pheromones and girl smell

Poor.

>You can't unironically think those are better looking than white women
Yes, I can, what gave it away?

Attached: giga_1.jpg (600x814, 50K)

Well I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I reckon tall and Asian are a lovely combination and I'm not opposed to girls who are a bit chubby.
In my mind, you're beautiful.

I agree, however I do not want my children to be part Asian soooooo

I have and is not attractive. I will never forget that one white smelly waitress that forgot to put on deodorant that day.

You can't just say that and not post pics

did anyone else read this post and laugh

Post contact info pls

I want a tall Asian gf

No, she's mine.
I want a tall Asian gf and also appreciate a more stocky body type.
You can just go to Asia and buy a girl some heels.

Hapas have a Gordian knot of mental problems stemming from lack of racial ingroups, angst over not being either white or Asian, and clashing parental views on childrearing fucking up the child. I have seen this in every hapa I've gotten to know, they're truly tormented. Mental disorders abound, and not uncommonly suicidal. This is all statistically in-line with mental health studies. There's a whole board about hapa self hate on reddit, so go get an unfiltered view of what your potential child will have to cope with before you racemix.

Same applies to halfwhite blacks: no ingroup because you're 'too white' for the black kids and vice versa. It's a fasttrack to socially ruining your child.

Truly one of the most cruel and inhumane things I can think of; robbing someone you're supposed to love and rear of a most fundamental identity.

>inb4 a canned "he fell for" or "[citation needed]" reply from the sole pro-poster
those screenshots are from musical.ly, which is nowhere near 9 years old

>pic related, a better than average outcome for male hapas

Attached: 1548657189832.jpg (911x1024, 117K)

If I raise them over there though, they'll be like gods to the locals.

tiktok, not musical.ly. watermark is even in the upper quadrant. Max 3 years old.

I hear this sometimes, but they'll live their adult lives having to wonder which women want them for their genetics versus having true attraction. This after being bullied from elementary to mid/highschool for being mixed. Asians in their COO are racist as fuck. Sounds like a good foundation for a stable worldview, no?
Add that on top of a big fish/small pond situation and I don't see how it benefits massively.

Tenda, you need to step away from the computer m8. Loss of ingroup identity is a trend spreading throughout the entire Western world, particularly amongst whiteoids. And you know what's causing it? This. All of us, posting away here, creating our own little hiveminds like every other instanormie. This isn't some impossible problem the world has doomed you to because of your race, it's a societal trend you're contributing to, and making the conscious decision to rebel against by identifying with the most pathetic, but readily available online ingroup identity of inceldom.

There's plenty of highly successful hapas who you could choose to focus on instead, look at how successful Keanu and Joji are right now. I know you're far too gone for this message to be given any consideration, but please consider giving up this obsession for a week and just trying to interact with people without the veneer of self-hatred you constantly project, even if it's just somewhere else online. You need a break.

(You)
>Tenda,
?
>you need to step away from the computer m8.
ad hominen, I meet the people I've discussed this with irl. Older than you might think.
>Loss of ingroup identity is a trend spreading throughout the entire Western world
which is bad, it's basic and been part of humanity for tens of thousands of years
>, particularly amongst whiteoids.
Ahh, so you're the above canned reply poster.
>And you know what's causing it? This. All of us, posting away here, creating our own little hiveminds like every other instanormie
no it's not, but this does expose the limit of your worldview.
> This isn't some impossible problem the world has doomed you to
correct
> it's a societal trend you're contributing to
unless someone steals my cum or makes me fuck at gunpoint, you're dead wrong.

>identifying with the most pathetic, but readily available online ingroup identity of inceldom.
once again ad hominem, once again wrong
>joji
Yeah, he's depressed and has health problems (neurological IIRC), both hallmarks of hapas. I want my kid to be like him. Or Michael Jackson. Both quite popular, right?

>consider giving up this obsession for a week and just trying to interact with people without the veneer of self-hatred you constantly project,
I'm white, how much more projecting would you like to attempt? Let's see another ad hominem.

Asian guy here, had sex with two white women and one Latina, white women have the worst skin, Latina is the best IMO

>Latinas are shitty options
>LULZ COPE
How do you think i know you're retarded?

Attached: 1561537581526.jpg (460x339, 28K)

They can't. They really can't. That's why the worst meltdowns white women can have occur when you bring up Asian women.

>blah blah blah
Always the same few talking points, and it doesn't matter how many times they get proven wrong. The same talking points will appear again in the next thread. And the next. And the next. All you do with these posts is make white women seem worse. You aren't convincing anyone. You're just making men disgusted with you.

And here's the obligatory makeup propaganda. Again doesn't matter how often it gets disproven, it's always posted.

And then there's the obligatory hapa post, a meme based entirely on Elliot.

It's all so tiresome.

>And then there's the obligatory hapa post, a meme based entirely on Elliot.
You have absolutely no idea. No idea. No idea no idea no IDEA.

Yes I do have an idea because I've seen it happen. It became a meme after him, and he keeps being specifically cited as an an argument against marrying Asian women.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:!

OC

Attached: 5b50d6b490212.jpg (798x990, 105K)

I told my female colleagues and friends that I like asian girls more
they we're surprised but not in a negative way
they even wished me good luck with finding a cute one I can marry

where do you live that your women are like that?

Attached: 1549758732635.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

It's interesting seeing this stuff firsthand. I have an attractive Japanese female friend who just spent two weeks in the US with me and the reactions I saw when we were out together were crazy. I've never gotten so many overt death glares from white women in my life, and the ones who didn't look like they wanted to kill me kept trying to flirt with me instead, also something I normally never get.

As sort of an experiment I changed my OKC profile picture to one of us together, cropped so in the thumbnail you can just see the edge of her but if you click the pic she's fully visible, and it caused my likes from girls to skyrocket too, I got like 10 in one day.

I'm surprised they didn't assault you or her.

...and other things that didnt happen