I wanna worship a Japanese girl's feet

I wanna worship a Japanese girl's feet

Attached: MaimiYajima-.jpg (853x1280, 283K)

Go to the supermarket and go to the fish section and take a whiff, there you go

me too but a japanese wife requires eternal wage cucking and only like once per 2 weeks you will be able to.

Japan is wage cuck land, the life style of the japanese men is being the ultimate beta provider. forever till death.. ask people that have lived in japan.
also japan is a beta culture. almost nobody talks to each other to good fcking look getting a girl to chat you up, especially if you are not attrractive.

Even if it were every two weeks I would be in heaven

On your knees, like a good boy.

Attached: 1465979534095.jpg (565x833, 119K)

Uhh the Japs are already notorious for feet fetishes

Attached: footbinding.jpg (960x720, 102K)

Why are Asian feet so great?

They just are

oregano

Attached: 1562875145779.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

post more qt Asian feet pls

Why do you prefer feet to the pussy?

step on me kudasai

have you ever wage cuced youself in your life? ok now up that for half the time you didnt do. its +11 hours daily easily.

you return home with zero energy, just shower and sleep.

most people who go to japan cannot last 2 years. the society is judgamental and racist and very few job obtions are for gaijin usually the ones tha tpay the loswers.enjoy poverty.

I've heard English teachers have ok pay and hours, and there's all kinds of jobs available if you have the qualifications.

Yeah, Americans are the same. They all work insane overtime

Japan is also way less racist than their neighbors

Most make shit pay, you need an actual teaching degree and have to work at an international school to make good pay

Or you could learn Japanese and teach at a Japanese public school. Know a married guy in Japan who does that

That's why you get a Japanese girl who doesn't want to stay in Japan. The one I'm trying to turn into my GF is seriously planning on moving here to the US. To be fair though, she might be pretty abnormal and she's probably not what most western yellow fever guys want from a Japanese girl, she's tall and not at all the cutesy little quiet girl type, and is really into western stuff, all of which is a big part of why she hates it in Japan.

>That's why you get a Japanese girl who doesn't want to stay in Japan.
Pretty rare, most can't function in foreign cultures/countries

Got any with the girls wearing geta?

I think that's changing these days, and even ones who struggle with it still want to either leave the country or marry foreigners in Japan. Ten years ago, hooking up with a foreigner was something Japanese girls would only do as a short-term casual dating thing, now my Japanese friends are telling me that half the women they know are marrying Western men, and a lot of them are leaving Japan with them.

I just spent the last two weeks hanging out nonstop with some Japanese friends (they came for Anime Expo and general tourist stuff, Disneyland etc. and stayed at my house) and learned a lot about how fucked up dating is there and why Japanese women are going after "beta" white men so hard. Basically the situation with Japanese men has gotten so bad that the only guys girls can get are douchebags who lead them on and then pump and dump them, and everybody else is either way too busy with work or way too shy to do anything. Japanese girls don't like western chads either, they're too intimidating for Japanese values and don't meet Japanese ideas of male attractiveness at all, but more average white men, guys Jow Forums would call cyborgs, are really appealing to them, close enough in attitude to Japanese people to be relatable, more likely to suit Japanese aesthetic taste, but generally more open with their feelings and more caring about their partners in ways that Japanese girls really find attractive.

It also helps a lot that we have different standards, and a lot of women that we find attractive and dateable have been marginalized within Japan because the dating rate is so low that the few guys who are capable of hooking up have become incredibly picky. The girl I like is super fun to be around, really cute demeanor, smoking hot body if you're OK with small tits and ass, and yet she hasn't been able to get a date in more than three years because she's too tall (5'7"), over 25, and is openly into otaku stuff.

>men has gotten so bad that the only guys girls can get are douchebags who lead them on and then pump and dump them, and everybody else is either way too busy with work or way too shy to do anything.

So exactly like in the west?

I'm actually curious about this, but I have noone to ask, googling gives me no relevant results.

Do you have any experiences with the Japanese that go to live abroad, especially in Europe? I'm curious if there are any common traits those people share, why they emigrate.
I used to know one guy who stayed in my country for a time teaching japanese after being for a year in some neighbouring countries each teaching and from what he allowed to slip he wasn't very successful in japan (no lifetime company job) and wanted to get with a foreign women (was expecting they were easier than japanese - turns out wrongly).
I wonder if some late twenties-early thirties japanese women I meet who came over to teach are in the same boat as that guy.

My request remains bros

average white men, guys Jow Forums would call cyborgs
what about black cyborgs

Lots of cute asian girls play poker. Good place to meet em if you can be an alpha male at the poket table

>tfw no Japanese gf to give foot rubs
this kills the man

Sort of, but not exactly. In the west, girls WANT chad. In Japan, girls don't want him, but go with him because he's the only guy with the balls to make a move, and Japan is still much less open to women making the first advances than the US. The Japanese version of chad is also even worse than the American one, rather than the confident successful guy of the US it'd be some cocky douchey loser with a part time job and the free time to go after women.

What Japanese girls, at least the ones who go for western guys, seem to be into as far as I can tell is the "awkward but sweet and romantic" type. They hate ostentatious cocky guys, but love guys who'll show them displays of affection and appreciation, something Japanese guys are really awful at. It's actually kind of obvious when you look at Josei manga or the kinds of Western movies and TV that are popular over there. (Most notably Big Bang Theory, it's HUGE with Japanese girls and they all seem to idolize Sheldon, they seem to be particularly weak to the whole "awkward guy comes out of his shell for them" thing.)

I'm not sure about Europe, but here in the US they come for pretty much the same reason everybody else does, looking for better quality of life. In the Japanese case it's less extreme work hours, often better pay, more living space and lower costs of a lot of things, and yeah, a lack of success in Japan, both in professional terms and romantic ones. I'd bet those late 20s/early 30s women are in exactly that boat, given how rough things are for women past 25 in Japan, especially ones with careers.

pretty sure quality of life improvement isn't that much of a factor given that the people I'm talking about went around the slavlands at the time after previously being to the us and/or canada. Unless there's too much competition there and it's easier to kinda sorta make it for a while in the poorer EU.

I'd guess that it's mostly about lower cost of living and more free time. Who knows, maybe they just like Slavic stuff/people/food or whatever too.

Not impossible, but pretty tough. Japanese people, even ones who think of themselves as pretty open-minded, are pretty racist and they've got a lot of bad stereotypes about black people. Even women who like you might have concerns about being seen with you, because a lot of Japanese people will assume that she's a slut who's only with you for your huge cock.

Japanese people have become more open to interracial/international dating/marriage over the last few years but they tend to stick to guys who aren't all that "exotic" to them. I've been told a lot that I'm pretty much the Japanese ideal for a Western guy, both to my face and overheard when people talk to one another and forget I understand Japanese, and I'm about as close in looks and attitude to Japanese as a white guy can get, dark eyes and hair, 5'10" (so at the upper end of normal Japanese height rather than towering over them), smallish eyes and soft features, half-Italian with a skin tone very similar to theirs, etc. They basically seem to want a guy who's like 80% familiar and only 20% exotic and unfortunately black people are like 100% exotic to them.

>Not impossible, but pretty tough
Figured