What if you're a happa/mutt incel?

how are you supposed to get gf if no race is biologically attracted to you?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVN27bw87EI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he should have moved to japan
but he was right he had absolute no chance with a blonde one ever

You just said it yourself, we can't get a gf because no one wants us. We're not "supposed" to do anything except be born and die, because we can't get anything. We're desperados, doomed to wander the world forever with no gf.

Attached: 141218373.png (875x557, 524K)

just accept nihilism nothing beats it. you can get hedonism by paying prostitutes tho but love, true love is really never gonna come.

you guys are trully the wanderes of the dread of existence. should focus such lifestyle to saving and traveling or just hobo our everythere posible while writing for a book.

I'm a blond haired blue eyed Slav. I swore to myself to never date outside of my own people, I don't want my children to suffer. I feel bad for you, hapa friends.

some happas make it, those who are morn in asian countires or inherint more white genes than asian ones like keanu. but only those.

Depends on what mix you are. For me it would be easy if I put in the effort. Mestizos are mutts by definition and there are lots of us. Hapa girls tend to be really sought after by every race though so Idk what how your luck would be.

Hmm, still not willing to take the chances. Having a child in the first place is quite a huge gamble, no reason to take the chances for my own preference.

This is precisely what I am.
The other day, an old white woman flashed me a disgusted face just because i existed.

And the day before that, a young white girl made vomit sounds at me because I was passing by her table to get to the food.

My entire life, girls have never been attracted to me and vice versa. I'm starting to think to have sex with feminine men just to do something, but I'm repulsed because of the sheer evil in that idea.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)

I'm a hapa but look like a pajeet

>tfw when Arab and white
>born with blonde hair and blue eyes
>grew up to have green eyes, be bald, short, and hairy
I was so close, but the sandnigger genes took over. How I loathe being alive.

I've found I relate extremely to Faissal Hussain.
He's just a dumber version of me. He's what I've always wanted to be.

He escaped into media, but eventually life tore him down in the same way it's tearing me down.

I'll never have the power to do what he did. I'm not a great man like he was, but I will be someday off myself.

It will be so great to be free of this miserable life I've been handed.

I idolize Elliot Rodger, Nikolas Cruz, Chris Harper-mercer, and Faisal Hussain. They had the power to say "NO" to isolation and rejection and misery and pain.

Attached: FaisalHussain.jpg (750x836, 127K)

in japan hapas do fine and are usually hired as models

I hate the internet. I really do.
There was this hapa dude on Jow Forums back in 2012 before all this incel shit. Girls were thirsting over him. Now, because you stupid fuckers memed them into being incels. These beautiful people are now killing themselves.

I hope EurasianTiger gets murdered in sleep in the most painful way possible. I want him to suffer for all the pain that he has caused to people.

Attached: 1553469209915.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

Almost forgot Kimveer Gill, Marc Lepine, and even David Renz.

Hmmm really? Might look into it, if I steer my kid in the right direction they might make it.

There's plenty of attractive hapas, just because you're a hapa doesn't mean you can't make it. This wasn't memed in recently, this was always the case. You're just an old newfag

There are only a handful of happa models which nobody likes. I actually went to college in Japan, the happas there were huge loners, always alone and no friends. Meanwhile white guys were treated like kings.

They get bullied in school and treated like foreigners even if they are raised Japanese. video related canadian/japanese happa girl who killed herself due to bullying. youtube.com/watch?v=bVN27bw87EI

This is tough because if you are aware of the white fetishism that creates most hapas and possibly fucked up your self image you may not want to benefit from it

You can get a bf lol. Honestly if anyone is attracted to your race it will be an asian who whiteworships but prefers the familiarity of a hapa (unconfirmed if exists) or a white weeb who likes the opposite but also prefers hapas to asians (also uncomfirmed). Fortunately being someone's racial preference isn't required to be in a relationship (very likely)

I don't like being hapa

>hate hapas
>worship white men
>spawn more hapas
>???
>hate hapas
Clown world

Tell me about it. Being a make hapa in a predominately white country sucks. I'm the weird, "cute" guy with the small frame that can only attract gross gay dudes with a twink fetish. There have been some females that were into me but they were huge compared to me. The cute girls go for manly guys. I just concentrate on my career and enjoy some weed now and then. At least I'm too old to have kids now, so there is no point for me to be interested in females my age anymore. I really like music tho and building some cool tech, so it's all good.

Are u in europe?

The place I live in is mostly asian and being a hapa still sucks though that's probably due to me being an autist

normalfag hapa passing by! I've had 3 blonde girlfriends, race genes don't mean shit :^)

Keanu's only a 1/4 asian though, of course he's look whiter