WAGIE THREAD

I DONT WANNA GO TO WORK TODAY HOLY FUCK I HAVE THE WORST POST ON THE JOB SITE I JUST WANT A DAY OFF FUCKING CHRIST

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

what doth work

What's your job, user? Why do you work on Sundays.

I have to start working at mcdonalds next week. I was a neet for 4 years. How is it working there?

Attached: ba7bcfcf3f1e90ddd0157962b91917836604269361903b0f13a9241d2f7859bb.png (631x595, 190K)

c'mon champ, only 50 more years and you can enjoy your golden days

Tfw i haven't had a serious job in over 2 years

Not him, but I also work on Sundays. Got to get ready for work in about 30 minutes...
Fucking post office

Postman seems comfy. But working in the actual Post Office doesn't.

I'm not American, but I hope Yang becomes president so his neetbux idea trickles accross the rest of the world and I don't have to work. I don't care if I have to live off instant noodles for the rest of my life. It's better than having to be a slave wagie.

>Postman seems comfy
It always seems like that looking from outside in, but it's not.
Until you're a regular you'll always get random shit routes with a lot of walking whether it's raining, hot af, snowing or w/e... Not to mention the heavy ass packages. Only got worse since usps does amazon stuff now too.
Oh and now you're micromanaged hard. Trucks have gps so they know if you're slacking off, and when and how fast you're scanning. Management is a joke. Got a cased route with a volume of mail that';ll take you 10 hours, but then bitches at you for not doing it in 8, and treats you like shit for not being faster.

Yeah it sucks. I don't drive the truck anymore. I work at the plant it's less stressful but they shill out a lot of mandatory overtime which is exhausting. Only have about a year or less though before I can become a regular though so I just have to think about the long term benefits

>ran out of alcohol
>it's sunday and no store nearby is open
>can't even drink the pain away this monday

Attached: pinkwoj wake.png (576x590, 337K)

Not the worst job in food service

>stopped going to the gym
>barely eating anything
>taking caffeine pills to have the energy to leave my bed
>shower every 4 days
>dandruff everywhere
>the dark circles on my eye became purple/reddish
if god was truly a merciful being, he would had let me die peacefully on my sleep a long time ago.
the cycle begins tomorrow: work, sleep, work, sleep, work, sleep

Attached: 1454889068903.jpg (629x505, 33K)

god doesnt exist thats why. there is one god tho its the capitalist system and you are its servant forever until you find a loophope and saving sto fuck off which is autonomy.

I don't even have my own cubicle where I can just fuck around like in the movies, but have to work in some shitty open office where everyone can monitor me and what I'm doing

Attached: redwoj happy2.png (746x565, 453K)

its very easy but you gotta learn to be quick and learn the ryyhim for everything.

niggers suck at the job, whites are lazy when they know they have better jobs semewhere else, latinos work the hardest usually and do everything on command. asians are the best managers.

I've always been apathetic to everything in my life including my job, I don't hate or love it, I just turn up and get paid. But still, I'd rather not be there at all, so before I start this week I'm going to phone in sick even though I know they're short staffed, fuck my managers, fuck their managers, and fuck the man.

Attached: 1536329383904.png (255x239, 44K)

OP HERE

IM SECURITY AY A HIGH END GATEHOUSE BUT I MAKE 12 AN HOUR ITS CONSTANTLY BUSY OH FUCK HERE COMES ANOTHER ONR
OH FUCK I HAVE TO POOP SOMEONNE HELP

Sounds like me.. Especially the shower part. I only take a shower to make sure I don't look like a disgusting rat to my work colleagues. Otherwise I would probably end up sitting in my own shit.

>slack off
>"just do your fucking job you fucking wagecuck this is why you have such a shit job know your fucking place"
>do a good job
>"lol why are you taking your job so seriously like srsly you're just making ceo guy richer, nobody cares so stop being such a tryhard"
Being at the bottom of the social hierarchy means any decision I make, no matter what it is and no matter the outcome, is pathetic and laughable.

This. I work in a call center and people know everything I say and do. When I hear that people here have jobs in ther own secluded office, where they can do anything they want and still get paid I feel nothing but jealousy. It's not fucking fair.

Attached: 1494806484065.jpg (753x733, 74K)

>I'm going to phone in sick even though I know they're short staffed
I wish I was like you, user. My workplace is short staffed too. But for some retarded reason I feel bad for not being there to help. I deep down don't care about any of my colleagues or how tied down with their jobs they are, yet I still feel like taking any time off is wrong. I want to be apathetic just phone in sick from time to time and simply not give a shit about them.

So be in the sweet middle part like me. I am not a bootlicker brownnoser like my boss, but I am not one of the fucking animals we have on the phones in my office, or a scrub scanner bitch.

Thus I am somewhere in the middle, my job isn't terribly difficult by any means but it is small yet essential to the operation. Sure I could be missed for a day or two when I want vacation or to play hooky, but more than 3 days work would pile up on my desk and the last person in the world who wants to do it is my boss, so he is glad to see me walk in the door. Also I don't work for a jew but we are handling money like any enterprise so it ends up being shekels in the end of course.

The way I see it, at the the end of the day it's pretty much every man for himself, don't get me wrong I don't dislike my colleagues and get along with them well (even borrowed one some lunch money) but it's not like we're really responsible for eachother, if it was a better job where there might actually be something at stake for me or them I'd care more and try harder, but for now the worst thing that could happen is a slap on the wrist and a full paycheck.

Big bosses fault anyway for not replacing staff who left over the course of the last year and trying to get by on a skeleton crew then wondering why we fall behind a lot.

Attached: 1556776529997.png (222x258, 69K)

oh no fuck, work is blowing up my home phone and cell phone and it's my day off. I dont' know who is calling, it's just the store's phone number. And whoever it is isn't sending a text message to at least give me some idea of what they need

could be "can you come in today" or it could be as simple as "where is that one sign that we need". I have a feeling it must be more like the former. They want to call without warning so I get put on the spot and don't have an excuse ready.

This is going to ruin my whole day, the entire day I'm going to be wondering what happened, wondering if they're going to hold it against me, all it takes to ruin my day is the phone ringing with the caller ID showing it's my job. I will be thinking about this all day. It's fucking over.

It feels like my whole life is controlled by wageslaving, like I work 8h a day, have to take 1h break and need about 1h to drive to work for ONE WAY. That's 11h per day holy fuck.
Like srsly how are wagies supposed to live a normal life? Are there any wagies with friends and a gf? I mean you literally have no time to LIVE.

>1 hour to work
It's the same with me and I feel like it's bullshit. Taking an off my morning to make me feel even more shit, while I'm tired as fuck. I'm literally considering buying a car JUST to slash off 30 minutes from my morning routine. The whole thing just pisses me off. Having to spend money on a car and finance, just to make going to work a tiny bit easier. There must be an easier way than all of this shit...

I already drive my hour to work, I don't know if it's really worth it for you.
But I think the whole system is fucked up. 2h stolen everyday, you WILL NEVER GET THESE HOURS OF LIFETIME BACK + you have to fucking pay for a car or a ticket.

*yawn* i make $15/hr playing lowest stakes poker, kinda tired so ill sleep in i guess, maybe play monday night or tuesday, whatever i want :)

just lie and say you have kids and are with them if they ask you to come in