Fembots, why don't you try dating girls?

Fembots, why don't you try dating girls?
They seem so much better than guys

Attached: girls-watching-movie-and-cuddling_23-2147762532.jpg (625x417, 82K)

Pussy licking isn't satisfying enough, we want real dick, we want to be dominated

Work as realtor, lesbians are the worst tenants

>we want to be dominated
Take turns

Attached: 72d15fd2755f2c9d29748e6bb3ace19f.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

not good at being dom though desu

Guys aren't either
So awkward with their small dicks
Can't be dommed if you can't feel anything

Girls are a lot harder to get to date you.

I feel like lesbians don't care about each other's looks so much if she really is a kind hearted person...
And that's beautiful

get get a hung Tranny GF

Because I'd probably be the guy and I don't want to be the guy

the sex isnt good enough and without that the kinda bonding you can get with a man cannot develop

Then don't be the guy

>bonding
>with a man
Literally impossible
You're obviously a seething male who can't accept lesbians are the pinnacle of relationships

I wonder that a lot actually
It's not that there aren't toys out there that can comfortably replace us males, so why even bother with us?

maybe the only thing making girls go for men is the heterosexual love mainstream media promotes by default. Once that gets eroded enough women will have no place for us and rightfully so. Just hoping they want to take us as servants or something.

k, its just how it is for me, also I would like to have my own children eventually

You can have a sperm donor
Would've even need to touch a guy

Exactly
What exactly do any of us even offer?
Sexbots may be necessary just to keep is from suicide

Attached: 1563025836017.jpg (663x579, 39K)

I'm into masculinity, even butch lesbians are just an imitation of the real thing.

All lesbians should listen to the music of Tom Petty.

Attached: 7E06C399-777E-464E-9B43-A82C18C27D38.jpg (256x256, 18K)

For some reason I can't see girls as romantic partners. I wish I could tho, girls seem much more trustworthy.

Women literally hate each other. You do know that most of the people who post about lesbians are guys who fetishize them or lesbians who are only lesbians because they "hate" men

Don't tempt them! I need all the chances I can get. Jeez.

that image macro isnt tom petty.

Maybe that's because, idk, it's not a choice? Gee whiz

The "lesbians who hate men" aren't real lesbians, they're roasties like the majority of the women in this thread. Actual lesbians exist, are much smaller in number, and are way less crazy than straight women.

Lmfao i remember you from the thread where you recommended tom petty to me. Hello!

girls don't want girls
girls don't want men who act like girls
girls want MEN who act like MEN aka CHAD
debate done

'tis Jeff Lynne.

i wish i could. i wish i could fall wholely in love with the blonde, reckless, quirky girls i find so appealing and post about online. i wish i could imagine my life with them. why is it, with all the choice in the world, i have to chose the man who might very well be the worst possible choice?

i wish i could dream about falling asleep in their tender arms, to sweet scents and a sweeter voice. if only i could dream of having safe, fulfilling lives with them. i would die for love, but not just anyone. what a terrible curse.

Attached: Kaisei, Kanagawa.jpg (1080x1080, 194K)

Why?
Most women settle with whatever guy forced upon them anyways

back to desperate tranny sage