Femanons biggest turn offs thread

> Misuses the word literally
> Owns or is interested in owning a gun for any purpose other than hunting
> Uses marijuana to relax or fall asleep
> Atheist ( agnostic is fine )
> No aspirations that he pursues on his own.
> Does things for brownie points instead of saying no

That's all. I'm not very picky desu

Attached: waed.jpg (1915x1743, 907K)

sounds pretty sensible t b h

That's fine and all, but what the hell do women have?
>uhh... I work at Starbucks and I'll let you have sex with me sometimes

>hates guns
Worthless liberal roastie. I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

To each his own I just don't like " men" who live in fear. You're probably shorter than me anyway so no loss.

>pussy tastes bad due to weight/meds/diet
>acts stupid to please men
>religious/tradthot, basically same as above
>talks in a valley girl type of way, isnt even from california
>doesnt have hobbies beyond watching TV
>active eating disorder
>alcohol abuse

>overly positive or cheerful
>trying to act cute (you're not anime or a puppy)
>complaining about money/expenses
>has bromances
>kissing anyones ass
>using discord
>obsessed with social media (puke tier)
>negging

>has no counter argument
>defaults to calling me a manlet
Nice try slut, I'm 6'3.

>has bromances
What do you mean?

Literally one of the cringiest lists I've seen. Guns should be owned solely for the purpose of killing brown people and Jews when the time comes

Sure you are dear. Have you got a six pack as well?

Being so close to a friend that he almost seems in love.

By that retarded logic he better not have car insurance, health insurance, or homeowner's insurance either.

Attached: 1563103475208.jpg (1003x700, 198K)

Taking this one as "uses the internet too much"

>manwhore
>super preachy straight edge type and is thinks using psychedelics is degenerate
>anti-gun
>very status-conscious
>often compares himself to others and feels bitter when people have things he wishes he had whether that's looks/charm/money/etc
>progressive beliefs and talks about sending Richard Spencer to gulag on the internet but hasn't spoken to an actual immigrant for more than 15 minutes in the past six months
>wants a "let's stay inside all day and forget about the world and just cuddle while watching anime/playing vidya" relationship

you are LITERALLY a retard for not wanting your man to own a gun so heres my list of turn offs

>Has no mind of her own and just follows the latest trends and hates things the news says is scawwy
>does nothing with her life and expects a man to do everything for her, wont clean or cook etc
>is taller than 5'6
>doesnt support a man in any goals he has, just the ones that she wants him to have, takes active steps to crush his dreams so he'll "realize" her dreams are the right ones for him
>is a nagging bitch
>eats like a cow and gets fat
>is chubby or thick and complains about it but doesnt ever go to the gym because she is only complaining for attention not because it bothers her

>To each his own I just don't like " men" who live in fear.
You are literally retarded.

You should probably go live on the street, not eat any food, and shoot yourself in the face, since after all if you're "afraid" of these things you're pretty pathetic.

Dumb nigger slut.

>wants a "let's stay inside all day and forget about the world and just cuddle while watching anime/playing vidya" relationship

Ugh this. Always see those type of posts. ''Let's rot together and be gross neets hehe''. All I see is a lazy boy who wants a best bro with a pussy

>>wants a "let's stay inside all day and forget about the world and just cuddle while watching anime/playing vidya" relationship
What's wrong with this?
No, let's go out to the bars and clubs and act like degenerates instead. That sounds must nicer.

Everything
There's no joy in being just media consuming slaves

Then what's the alternatives?
What I said before about acting like degenerates? I see nothing wrong with wanting to stay in with someone and just spending alone time together.

I want my children to grow up with memories of catching their first fish with me/their father, going on adventures in the woods together, etc. Plus Vitamin D issues.

Okay, okay. Hold on.
I agree wholeheartedly with that. I was under the assumption this was the childless dating phase of the relationship.

thats pretty based, if you arent a /nogunsz/ faggot id wife you

So a guy who's a shut-in weeb would do a 180 after having children?

just a reminder for all of you retards, fembots don't exist

No. You're assuming that staying inside and watching weebshit or capeshit is all there is to their personality.
Speaking for myself, during the dating phase I'd much rather stay in with my s/o just spending some alone time together, but after marriage and having kids I want to be outside with my kids teaching them about the wilderness, playing catch, encouraging them to be active, and basically just be an old school outdoor kind of dad.

It's pretty sad that you think all there is to life outside your room is bars and clubs

>huur duuur guns r baaad but you need to be able to protect meeee!!!

I hunt but own guns for other purposes too. Say we're mobbed by six feral niggers or a home invasion occurs where the same niggers have illegal guns. Stupid sheltered roastie you don't live in reality.

I'm 29 and have barely left the house without my parents my whole life. Can any women say the same?

Degenerates and NPCs arent the only ones who leave their house. Femanon sounds alright.

Oh and cuddling is okay sometimes i guess but oversentimental and emotional bullshit turns girls off faggot.

> Insecure racist gunowner is scared of brown people attacking him for no reason

So unattractive.

This is the kind of shit a person who has never had to and never will have to defend themselves would say, that is until you get nigger raped to death bc you didn't have a gun of course you dumb cunt. Everyone who cares about their life or families should own a gun, period, anything less is idiotic wishful thinking of the worst, and fatal, kind.

>virtue signaling slut doesnt hate niggers and hates guns

so unattractive.

Why do you even see color? Brown people aren't the reason you are bitter and alone. The person in the mirror is.

t. Actual fucking nutcase holy shit

t. beta faggot who has literally NEVER EVER been in a fight

>t. all the w*men and beta males in this thread

Attached: Ivory Towers.jpg (838x982, 145K)

>labels himself anything other than gay/straight/bi

>You're probably shorter than me anyway so no loss
Maybe you should've mentioned that in the OP.

>That's all. I'm not very picky desu

There's no use arguing, these are the kind of retarded people who think all these horrible murders and attacks would never happen to them. They are just like those roasties that went traveling through the middle east to prove that the people are not dangerous and were then raped and beheaded there.

Attached: 1563062091121.jpg (540x462, 28K)

>t. Retard
Not afraid. Im just alert, and don't live in a delusional liberal bubble world like you.

No arguments just attempts to be witty and failing.

Not him but I'm not bitter or alone but it's a huge problem for me when I have to give my money to brown people who provide nothing in return and in fact make literally everything worse.

>implying im bitter or alone
jej

i see color because there is a clear connection between people who are not white or asian and crime rates and poverty.

I also see color because I am the product of thousands of years of survival and territorialism and i do not intend to let what my ancestors built fall to invaders and i do not intend to sully my own genes with that of an outsider to my own race and culture.

The roastie fears the platonic male friendship as much as the Jew (judakya) fears the samurai

Attached: c88558f044ffe139ad2d173f76c5855e.jpg (400x566, 49K)

>muh insecurity!!
>it could never happen!! It never does happen!!!
>WHAT ARE U AFRAID OF!!!

This is why women shouldn't have any say in politics or society. Emotional creatures who's only survival instincts are parasitic in nature.

>having a ""bromance"" is now a bad thing
fucking ass backwards snake women
just because you dont a have brother from another mother for and cant feel comradery

I had to use my gun once to scare off a pack of coons trying to pry open my door, fuck off libshit.

Attached: pepe_rifle.jpg (295x418, 25K)

>overly boastful or dramatic
>raises his voice often
>awkward to the point conversations are difficult
>his only hobby is vidya
>thinks money and respect are the most important things in life
>submissive
>is a centrist
>any other ethnicity than white

>There's no joy in being just media consuming slaves
>but spending every day consuming alcohol and overpriced food is totally good and normal

You realize over 60% of all gun violence is committed by blacks right?

How's that make your tiny liberal brain feel?

what if you pretend to act cute ironically

>Owns or is interested in owning a gun for any purpose other than hunting
What about purely as sporting tools? I own guns for recreational target shooting, I find that precision marksmanship is an excellent means of relaxation and stress relief and I enjoy the feeling of improving my skills and being good at something.

Kinda based, kinda not. We have farms and slaughterhouses and fisheries and stuff. We're already getting our meat so there's no reason to go out and kill something that hasn't wronged us.

>hunting food yourself is wrong bro just get it off the back end of a mechanised holocaust and have a clean conscience

This is why it's a turn-off.

They're dead already, much like your braincells.

>t. Domesticated NPC

Right, because buying meat from a store who got that meat from a slaughterhouse where the animals are raised crammed together knee deep in their own shit with high risk of disease spreading is more humane than stalking and closing in on a free range animal in the wild and shooting it in the heart and quickly gets dispatched with a knife if it doesnt die instantly. You antihunters are like children.

Jesus you're fucking retarded.
>kill animal
>eat animal
v.s.
>pay for meat of an animal that a guy killed so he can kill more animals
Morally identical, the only difference is that the process of killing is more abstracted because you're outsourcing it to someone else.

Obnoxious irony like that is for stupid teenagers

See, when a man talks about "turn offs," he's listing things that would make him not want to fuck out that person's brains.
When a "femanon" roastie talks about "turn offs," she really means petty fucking excuses to hate a man's guts.

The things I listed would most definitely make me lose my attraction for a guy. I mean I could maybe handle one or even two if the guy was otherwise very good bf material, but they are still turn-offs for a reason.

You would unironically not notice any of those "turn offs" if the man was attractive enough.

I don't see the need for lies.

It's almost as if women are self-destructive evil retards with the intellectual capacity of small children, and should be kept in the kitchen with their mouths shut.

Lol this is why white women keep getting beheaded in the third world.

I dont have any of these, I would kiss your ass though, literally, during sex.

The point of hunting in past centuries was to acquire resources. Food, clothing, tools. We have all that now. It serves no practical purpose anymore and the numbers of the animals you're hunting aren't as great as those of cattle.

Slaughtered animals are already dead and will continue to be slaughtered whether you buy meat or not. It makes no difference whether you buy a salami or not. But when you have so much meat available, you have no reason to go out of your way and personally add to the kill count.

>2019
>being colorblind
Get with the times, racist

Attached: CA73ADDC-546E-41C7-B892-0E66C3C64676.jpg (480x564, 49K)

Men only think this because it's what they themselves would do.
Do you actually disagree with something here or are you just another anti-womyn imageboard npc?

>it's what they themselves would do.
Yes, and so do women. So why lie?

If a chick is hot enough, I could overlook her being a cunt. Likewise, plenty women put up with absolute scum because of looks.

>complaining about money/expenses
>has bromances

Translation. "I want a paypig who will shower me with money and give me his undivided attention because I am an insecure and wanty person".
I hope you get run over.

Textbook projecting desu.

Not sure what the hell you are asking exactly but OP said some retarded shit about gun ownership and brown people, so I took the opportunity to post some hyperbolic propaganda for the purpose of discouraging any young female impressionable minds that may be lurking from becoming like OP by chastising her. Like any good person would.

Oh I was referring to the second post you were replying to, so this one . I disagree with the first one as well. But what was your problem here?

Dunno about this. It seems extraordinarily minor and nonsensical, especially with the usage of the word "literally" changing to mean the opposite.
Self defense is kinda important. A lot of dudes would rather have a gun than not, because it's simply an easy way to take power into your own hands. If something dangerous happens, I'd just rather be prepared rather than not.
> Uses marijuana to relax or fall asleep
Don't see anything wrong with this either. My gf used to use CBD to help her sleep
> Atheist ( agnostic is fine )
??? There's hardly a difference. Most atheists/agnostics are people who just weren't raised with religion in mind and don't think about it at all.
> No aspirations that he pursues on his own.
That's a good one
> Does things for brownie points instead of saying no
Ya, that's good too. But people compromise sometimes

People sure have weird turn-on and turn-offs, but I don't think most of them matter in the heat of the moment. Tbh, I only have one turn off.

> adds a space after greentexting and doesn't know who they are quoting

>using discord

goddamn marry me

Attached: 435654336436.jpg (300x279, 46K)

>Slaughtered animals are already dead and will continue to be slaughtered whether you buy meat or not.
This is textbook brainlet coward rationalisation.
Livestock are slaughtered due to a demand for meat. You contribute to that demand when you buy meat, ensuring that animals will be slaughtered in future. Farms rely on income from sales of meat to keep the slaughterhouses running.
If you're not morally okay with hunting turn you are either a vegetarian or a hypocrite.

Even friends complaining about money is awkward and annoying.

in descending order of unattractiveness

>===== the 3 irredeemable qualities, any of these is instant rejection =====
1. violent, whether lacking in self control, or sadistically cruel
2. petty, is a spiteful and bitter person with very thin skin
3. manipulative, deceives others to get what he wants
>===== redemption line, everything below can be unlearned, but it's not happening as long as you have these traits =====
4. indolent, refuses to work or learn life skills to support himself
5. whiny, completely emotionally dependent on others
6. domineering, tries to control everything, gets pissy when he doesn't get his way
7. close-minded, refuses to discuss anything, won't listen to contrary opinions
===== everything below this line is not a deal breaker, but it still counts against you =====
8. slovenly, poor personal hygiene and unclean habits, lives in a sty and sees nothing wrong with it
9. aimless, no ambition or long-term goals
10. ignorant, uneducated and no interest in correcting this deficiency, anti-intellectual in general
11. arrogant, brags and puts down others to make himself feel better

>tfw it's almost as if men are self-destructive evil retards with the intellectual capacity of small children, and should be kept in the kitchen with their mouths shut.

Same nonsense as vote with your wallet. Not enough people to even make a dent. An empty gesture.

>you're the bad guy for shooting a wild animal for yourself
>me and the others supporting the meat industry that kills billions of animals are all in the clear though because we pay for the meat together and can diffuse our guilt into the crowd.
You're just a moral coward.

>he's 3d

DO NOT reply to 3d boy threads. IGNORE 3d boy posters

Attached: smuganimegirl113.png (372x351, 117K)

Sounds all good,
Will you be my reasonable standards euro gf?

What?? Neither of you're responses made any sense.

>and the numbers of the animals you're hunting aren't as great as those of cattle.

No shit, I'm getting natural meat from the wild a couple times a year. One dear can last months after slaughtered snd packaged even some dead rabbits bagged with my crossbow or .22 it also takes more skill to track and zone in on an animal than it does to buy basedburgers you love so much.

Hunting is infinitely more humane than slaughterhouses, thats a fact. You're a lazy coward and an emotional, estrogen laced crybaby.

I'm not him and I don't give a shit about hunting. Hunt all you want, poach a rhino for its horn if you're so inclined. I just think it's retarded when people bring up this supporting the meat industry crap. The business is worldwide and an established part of 99% of people's lives. Someone choosing not to buy the meat isn't making a big stand against it. It's a business that will never be toppled.

I don't care about the meat industry either. The point is the hypocrisy decrying hunting because it kills animals but then paying for and eating meat. Learn to read brainlet.

i find that any guy who goes overboard trying to describe what a great guy he is is actually a piece of shit. this probably applies to both genders. shit like:
>i'm honest to a fault
>i love to make people laugh!
>i am very kind-hearted and open-minded
>looking for someone to treat like a princess
>"nice guy"
>because i am kind i am often taken advantage of but that doesn't stop me!
>never been in a fight
>male feminist

and so on. these guys always have gigantic egos that they consistently want stroked. they are as high maintenance as women. it's easier to talk to and be around people who acknowledge they're a flawed piece of shit like everyone else and don't have any particularly strong points when it comes to interpersonal interaction.

Attached: Zzdc7.png (432x415, 177K)

Preface, i have a gf, just curious to see if my dateability has backslid in the past year

I'm pretty good on literally
Want to get a colt 44 when i turn 21 (probably wont follow through)
I tried weed once and nothing happened. Shit sucks
I'm agnostic but usually call myself atheist since everyone thinks agnostic means undecided
I have very high aspirations, physics (astro emphasis) and comp sci major with math minor pursuing grad school for condensed matter physics
Brownie points are for pussies. I do nice things because i like making others happy
I try to stay realistic, and it doesnt hurt to be optimistic from time to time, but i can be a cynical fuck on specific things
I cant relate with the desire to act cutesy
I dont really talk about money
Define bromance, might apply
The only ass i kiss is literal
I have discord but rarely if ever use it
I dont use social media very actively
Do people unironically neg?
Recovered borderline fuckboy, in the clear now
Never done any but would be down, DMT sounds cool
Cool w guns
Status is high school shit
I only use comparison to try to better myself, altho i was salty when i got passed over for a full ride almost solely because i (white man) was up against an indian woman, but im over it now
Mixed bag of beliefs, generally moderate. Including my 8 values for reference. Not a full on libertarian but definitely have a "live and let live" mentality. I just dont care what other people do so long as it isnt hurting others
"Lets stay inside and play vidya" days are nice from time to time, but definitely do not make a relationship

Attached: SmartSelect_20190706-013834_Chrome.jpg (979x1143, 368K)

silence amerimutt slut

Cont

Im conscious of my disposition towards having an inflated ego, so i actively fight against it. That being said, it usually comes out in being over confident, rather than boasting, and especially not drama. Not my thing
I sometimes speak firmly if the situation calls for it but ive never been a yeller
I used to be painfully shy and awkward, but now i usually start the convos
I have lots of hobbies, not necessarily good at them yet but i enjoy them and thats what counts
Respect is important and money is useful, but self actualization is the pursuit of a meaningful life
Definitely not sub
If by centrist you mean centrist=/=moderate, we're in the clear, but if you mean only radicals are acceptable, yuck
Huite boi here
1. If someone tried to fight me and gave me no option, or if someone attacked my gf, i would absolutely fight them and would not feel bad, but i wouldnt be violent unprovoked bc my IQ isnt room temperature
2. Lifes too short to hold on to shit
3. I would certainly hope not lol
4. Never been an issue, ive been almost entirely self motivated my whole life
5. I am dependent only on myself
6. I tend to be the assertive one/leader if plopped into a random group situation, but if someone has a better handle of things than me im more than confortable letting them take the reins
7. This sounds like my mom LOL she needs to give fox news a break
8. I can get disorganized but i always try to stay hygenic and clean
9. See previous post about goals
10. Constantly striving to refine my own personal philosophy and worldview. If im wrong, and there are facts against me, i will (and have) absolutely change my beliefs
I hope I'm not arrogant, if i ever get braggy i can only hope someone calls me out. Putting someone down makes me feel shitty since their self is just as legitimate as mine
You sound like someone I would befriend irl
FUCK
I hope no one thinks im doing this, just looking for constructive criticism

why do people sperg about this? liek they obviously aren't being literal in their use of the word 'literally', they're being hyperbolic.

>has lots of sexual experience or is slutty or into casual anything
>not vegetarian or vegan
>not well educated
>shorter than me
>bad teeth

>doesn't have the ability to be a caretaker
>doesn't take care of themselves physically
>isn't dominant
>doesn't allow other people to have an input
>isn't willing to leave their comfort zone
>black

How tall are you? Orererere

Hahaha yes the only two places to be are the club or rotting in your basement

>isnt a caretaker
>isnt dominant
>doesnt give people imput

one of these things seems to contradict the others, unless you mean simply giving advice and not throwing a tantrum if your advice is turned down, but i doubt that for some reason

I had a hard time wording that one. I can't stand people that refuse to reconsider their opinion. Nothing is worse than a person that runs in an endless loop to win an argument. Maybe I should have said that.

Also you can be caring and dominant.

I suppose i didnt word that well either, i meant that giving people input can sometimes contradict the other two, especially if it isnt input but demands

CHECK MY FUCKING QUINTS
NOT FUCKING QUADS
NOT FUCKING TRIPS
CERTAINLY NOT FUCKING DUBS
QUINTS
>FUCKING QUINTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FUCKING CHECK MY MOTHER FUCKING QUINTS