/sg/ - Sissy General - Pale Femboy Edition

Last thread (Cross-thread)

Resources:

>Hypno: Melt your brain and become the sissy little slut you are!
Blank, Mindless DOLL bambisleep.blogspot.com/p/sessions.html
xvideos.com/video21119967/invasion_of_the_sluts
xvideos.com/video28808881/sissy_slut_bbc_hypno_transformation

>Makeup
[YouTube] Facial Feminization makeup tutorial (mtf) | AVA Cassandra (embed)
[YouTube] Face Feminisation Makeup Tutorial (embed)

>Body feminization
Hips, thighs, bum [YouTube] First Time Bottom: Some Advice (embed)
Booty exercises for girls [YouTube] WORKOUT AT HOME GLUTES (embed)
[YouTube] Crossdresser Workout - Hips, Thighs, Bum | Catch Queen (embed)
(But for actual good advice ask Jow Forums)

>Chastity cage tips
reddit.com/r/chastity/comments/65gcjw/best_chastity_device_on_amazon/
reddit.com/r/chastity/comments/25nizq/what_are_the_best_long_term_male_chastity_devices/

>How to properly take BBC up your boyhole
xvideos.com/video15917635/white_twink_sissy_boy_fucked_by_2_bbc_studs
xvideos.com/video31612089/get_all_this_dick

>Cocklust Tagmap (we don't have our own yet)
tagmap.io/tag/cocklust

Attached: 1562950909338.jpg (768x960, 66K)

Has anyone tried Grindr yet? I want to get head from a bottom or sissy but not sure how it works?

can someone please show me a place with sissy/femboy pics like sayuri?

i want pale slim white femboys but all the subreddits are just filled with people that look like linebackers

Attached: sayuribussy.png (447x547, 434K)

they're rare and in high demand, it's probably easier to find one in your city on Jow Forums

he's not even pale...

I think it's just bad lighting

nah he's beaner colored

Attached: 1553462285157.jpg (937x1171, 100K)

pale is wanted but felipes body and face is god tier so its not a must

the hair does a lot for him too I think

probably idc i just want to hold him down and creampie him 50 times

How does a rich blackbot such as myself get a cute passable femboi gf?

being rich makes everything easier, all you need is to find a femboy with a bbc fetish, which shouldn't be too rare

Fucking christ man whenever you post this shit I lose an additional bit of hope for humanity that I never knew I had left.

Attached: 1562883123854.jpg (635x661, 79K)

But isnt grindr full of "normal" homosexuals, like they want manly men and not crossdressers?

honk honk motherfucker
femboys are cute anyway

grindr is also full of prison gays and tranny chasers who are specifically looking for traps only

You from Europe? Im scared to use it to be honest

nope, canada. There's no harm in just checking the app though

Thread reminder that good girls are caged and plugged always!

Attached: 1560365020249.jpg (620x877, 246K)

Begone from this board homosexual, you only seek to bring others down with you.

I've been checking it... mostly guys that only top and vers. No one looking specifically for crossdressers or traps

I appreciate the bumps, this thread was almost dead. Hopefully now that it's getting later in the day we'll pick up some more people, the last one lasted for a few days I think

huh, well maybe it wouldn't be hard to find a sissy

No... eh... I am the sissy but I don't want the attention it would give being there publicly like that

oh ok, well you don't need to use your real name or anything if that's what you're worried about. It's still a tiny percentage of the population on grindr anyway, there's little risk of ending up known as the town sissy

uwu daddy lose hope for humanity all over me

Attached: 1547093104183.jpg (1080x1325, 110K)

What about my face though? I know about the name and everything else but sooner or later I'll have to show my face

eu fags must be fucked until their minds break

Attached: 936_1000.gif (1000x562, 1.92M)

if your body is nice enough you won't need to, plus you can just show your face in a direct message if they ask

eu fags should immediately start listening to bambi

REPORT ALL GENERALS, SPECIALLY, NIGGERLOVING ONES

Break mine so I dont have to use grindr

If you're worth it maybe. You got contact?

Attached: faggot....png (589x528, 306K)

sounds good to me, once you're broken you won't have trouble finding guys I bet

The Gmail I use for this is danielaclaraniebla@

I'm still pretty new to all of this

>tfw i'm french and reading this
I'd love to be a cute sissy boi, but as a 1.8 meters tall boy with hairy legs, i fear it sadly cannot be a possibility.

Attached: priss.jpg (218x240, 7K)

1.8m is only 5'9 though, that's short
and hairy legs can be shaven, even women have hairy legs

do straight femboys/traps even exist? please god all i want is to peg and cuddle a cute femboy

Attached: A931919B-793C-45AA-B5A7-AE533B89BE6A.jpg (850x552, 171K)

cute, do you have a pic with better lighting?

No user i'm pretty sure 5'9 is 175cm.

Thing is i walk/ride my bike wherever i have to go, and walk non-stop for my job, so i have faitly muscular legs, which doesn't help with hair on top. Also shaving hurts like a motherfucker. I shaved my penis, testicles and butt/taint once and it was very painful. I can't imagine doing that on a whole leg.

Attached: Priss2.jpg (510x410, 38K)

oh yeah, I hate that conversion. Well 6'0 isn't tall if you're with a 6'2 guy

Your genitals are more sensitive to shave than the rest of your body, but once you do it enough, it gets really easy. I haven't had a problem with it in years. If you take up swimming it's a great excuse for shaved legs anyway

people online ive talked about my kinks with
I basically tell them how im super turned on by the idea of like male superiority and how I dont like deserve to be male so im "demoted" to basically male property etc and theyve gone "oh so youre a sissy then" but ive always cringed because i associated sissy with 60yo+ boomers in frilly dresses and diapers pretty much
I am trans though so idk if its like actually for me or if i just have some weird degradation/humiliation kinks since sissies seem to be boys who identify as boys

Yes, it's about being feminized mostly and a woman can do that to you too, for a man is easier though

there's plenty of bi ones probably

Spore#1848

Attached: 6707583E-FEB1-4C6D-B6B7-E8B9F000E0AF.jpg (1125x785, 699K)

there's a lot of overlap between being trans, a trap, submissive, and a sissy. I'm not sure there's really a hard definition

Yeah I kinda figured, and while i'm 100% into the whole like "being subservient to a 'real' and dominant man and basically being their property" kinda deal but i imagine that if I would have been a cis girl i would have been into the same thing, but I obviously wouldnt have called myself a sissy then so I'm not sure since like essentially the "goal" of being trans is to be as close to a cis girl as possible
Also I feel really uncomfortable with the idea of being in such a relationship while being seen as a boy, even if it is an inferior one

How much body hair do bottoms like? I have a fair bit on my legs/crotch/butt right now, but sometimes I feel like just shaving everything for the convenience

it's sayuri matar

Attached: 1559777875392.jpg (959x576, 46K)

I wouldn't care to be honest

Don't blame you if I'm being honest. Would still fuck one though

those of you that posted your discord/email to act out a blackmail fantasy what's it feel like so far?

wish i could tell you user but i doubt it most of them probably don't go very far

are there any cute boys with hrt that want to do this?

them already having hrt is no fun

>what did user mean by this huhh??

This is a great thread. It's important that all the sissys know how to properly serve their alphas and get the transformation they need.

Attached: finished product.jpg (640x920, 73K)

I want a femboy jerk of buddy.

well yeah, basically what I want is literally anyone about to take hrt. I don't know what I'd be blackmailing them to do otherwise, other than just nudes and stuff which I can get here. Plus I really like the idea of feminizing someone, but there's not a lot you can do if they aren't going to be on hormones

i would be on hrt if i could afford it desu, am going legit somewhere in december-march but idk if they do spiro here so yeah

How much do you guys weigh? What is a good height/weight?

isn't cypro considered better?

yup that's what im worried about, that theyll have me on some pissy diuretic

>tfw no cute faggy boy to make love to and cuddle after
DAMN IT, GOD, IF YOU DONT WANNA GIVE ME A GF AT LEAST GIVE ME THIS

Attached: 1562596744410.webm (852x480, 1.97M)

well where are you? You can probably just ask for not spiro anyway

Sweden so idk we'll see

>How much do you guys weigh?
Waaay too much right now, 88kg/179cm so like a 27-28 BMI but i have bad self control so im having a hard time losing it, would ideally want to lose at least like 15-20kg so I'd be somewhere 70-75, maybe even 65-70

I think spiro is more of an american thing, so maybe you'll be in luck

I heard Bambi Sleep employs some real fuckin scary hypno tactics to force dissociation and the development of 2 personas. Unless it was just leddit scaremongering but someone was really freaked out once they listened to it. Recommended any other hypno but those.

oh it's real user
i cant remember anything everytime i try to think about memories theres laughter moaning and giggling and trigger phrases randomly playing and then i see white flashing along with heat flashes and intense paranoia of people knowing what i listen to i pretty much signed up to have a 2nd personality boss me around

people have been saying it creates a tulpa basically. It certainly works to some degree, and people should be careful, but it's better than every other hypno, because most don't work at all

fuck i can feel myself slipping and going full bambi gradually

can you go into more detail? How much did you listen to? Any drug use? Are you compelled to do lewd things or anything?

im very compelled to do lewd things im the same user from yesterday if you've seen my posts
i get heat flashes frequently mood swings this whole white out thing in my mind when i try to remember things as ive said
ive been edging all day practically

I don't think I was here yesterday. Do you still listen? What kind of lewd things?

i just have a constant urge to masterbate

just normal masturbation? What if you've just done it? Is it like being really horny, or just sort of an urge?
Do you get anything other than that, and the white outs?

fucked a black guy today ama

Attached: 1561609740726.jpg (630x630, 35K)

just normal masturbation yeah it's like being really really horny to an uncomfortable level
the white outs are basically like this
imagine you feel intense heat developing across your forehead and spreading as you sweat you see a white light flash and then hear a bunch of trigger phrases and lewd imagery flow thru your mind whenever you try to remember something

that's fucked up. Do you still listen to it?

oh fuck i haven't listened to hypno in so long and this conversation leaves me in a panic attack state - the idea of giving in is still so hot in mind.

but dysphoria is fucking horrible to deal with.

I try not to user but I did find myself going back for more

which ones do you listen to, any past the entry ones?
did bambi sleep have these same effects on you?

/BdzNxxT haha woah

I listened to some of the advanced ones

interesting, do you have a sort of routine?

Sort of yes I do

I don't think I ever listened to Bambi Sleep. I used to listen to hypno frequently in 2015-2016-ish as I had pretty strong AGP before the sissy fetish really took off. I mostly did stuff from warpmymind with varying effects. I did listen to a couple of tumblr things and the residual effects only lasted for a couple of hours.

I also had a full-body orgasm once which felt different to anything else, and that was more of a female transformation theme than any specific bimbo/sissy/slut theme. I think that was a couple of months ago actually. Probably the best orgasm I've had.

Ultimately though it does really increase your dysphoria. All the visualization you end up doing, the hopes that get crafted in your mind gives all hypno a kind of addicting property even if they're not necessarily built that way.

I've mostly just fapped in and out of placing myself as the woman until recently. I actually started fapping to traps and made my sexual tastes a lot more liberal and it appears that my dysphoria has reduced by a massive amount. Maybe my dysphoria was associated with some repressed sexuality. I always imagined myself as heavily bisexual as a woman, but until recently as a guy I was always straight. It's strange actually, it kind of makes me sad as I think about how good it felt but I can't get into that headspace anymore.

Sorry for the diaryposting lmao

Hey folks, Toronto guy from the last thread. Posting again because I checked my inbox but haven't gotten anything yet..

Basically looking for a (potentially) semi-long term relationship with a monogamous strict-top. I believe in taking care of myself and enjoying a long future.

I'm abroad in Asia at the moment but will return in three weeks time. I'll continue to coordinate contact and otherwise until then, though.

If this is something that interests you particularly, please email me at [email protected]. I'll probably check every other day or so.

Attached: 1562888520303.jpg (607x240, 40K)

Bambi is too strong. I've had a hands free orgams the first time with the starter set.

He's not pale or white, goblino

I just emailed you by the way

holy shit, is it that consistently strong?

this website is fucking brain rot evil propaganda and you are all going to hell

yeah see you there bitch

This website is unfiltered humanity and your rejection of it renders you subhuman.

If you can't even handle this watered down experience you'll never understand anything of value in this life.

>you are all going to hell

where exactly do you think we are

Attached: 1563072485332.jpg (1280x1579, 631K)

That's why most people are either strongly against or in favor of Bambi. It's too strong.