Don't have the money to upgrade shit PC and buy vidya

>don't have the money to upgrade shit PC and buy vidya
>won't have time to play vidya if I get a job

Attached: 1493738249062.png (403x433, 207K)

>get a loan to buy a gaming pc
>start streaming
problem solved

how to fuck up your credit in one simple step

start sucking dick m8

>streaming
doesn't work for 99.9% of people

gaming is not worth it man, get into book or something else

You can play most of the essential games with only 4GB of rams. No need to upgrade desu.

Attached: le zoomie maymay lmao.jpg (633x640, 51K)

worth it for me, I enjoy all kinds of games desu
>books
have no patience for that or anything

no way to know if you're not one of the .1% unless you try. At least, that's way better odds than the lottery. Still a fun thing to do for some if they have a job as a backup plan.

You need to train yourself to gain patience. Read simple books that you're interested in. Read every single day, at some point it'll be second nature like shitposting.

>play poker online (video game)
>low system requirements
>can eventually start using poker $ to fund other gaming needs

this user is right, there are plenty of good games i would recommend but you should try for 5hrs a week or something, its not something you want to immerse yourself in

I work 16 hour days sometimes and still have time for vidya. Stop being lazy

sure but I wanna play some AAA shit too, I'm pretty hyped for CP2077
nah, my voice is obnoxious and there's no way i'm showing myself on facecam
>>can eventually start using poker $ to fund other gaming needs
is there an actual benefit though? it's still a hobby and won't help me earn money so what's the difference then?
online gambling is illegal in my country
a couple of hours a day ain't gonna be enough for me, probably will get too tired to play anyway, pretty sure having a job is a miserable experience

>online gambling is illegal in my country
What country? A lot of times the dick of the law comes after operators and not customers -- nobody has ever been prosecuted for gambling online in the US, for example.

I'm not gonna gamble dude, it's a waste of money, anything that involves risk is stupid

Trust me, you will never enjoy gaming as much as you do now. Once you have enough money to afford the RGTX 9999 SUPER ULTRA QUAD FAN EDITION, you won't care as much about vidya. Enjoy it now.

You should go to vegas and gamble your entire net worth on craps and get it up to like enough to live for 6 months. Do this until you go broke. Then get a job lol

>implying I'm a burger mutt

Play simple graphic vidya e.g. indie games, old ass games, VNs, etc. Out of a desire for more good vidya and a lack of desire to needlessly spend money, I've found some really good obscure shit, and I like it all the better knowing I'm likely supporting broke ass independent game creators instead of some company that doesn't give a shit about what their customers want. Btw, if you get into VNs, A Light in the Dark and A Little Lily Princess are great, and Nurse Love Addiction is urrrr interesting. Oh and CYOAs are great too, and very cheap because of the lack of visuals.

Attached: art.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

So go to monte carlo or macau or something then. I'm trying to spice up your life buddy youre obviously in a rut and should try to become a pokermon master

>weeb picture books
now that's a yikes for me dawg

You are missing out m8, you're only robbing yourself of fun.

Attached: lemme get urrrr.png (880x503, 511K)

if you still live with your parents (being a NEET you almost certainly do) then you can get a job without being enslaved, allowing you to quit if you have some bullshit
I have a very nice job considering the pay, so I was able to save up easily since I have no bills to pay

torrent games
edit values in .ini files to play at a good speed below minimum reqs
boom, now you can play anything you want for free on a shit machine

>you can get a job without being enslaved
I don't see how

Just be happy you don't have a job, you spoiled little bitch.

Attached: screen_shot_2018-04-20_at_11.37.08_am.png (800x457, 219K)

a job could possibly kill your depression if it was comfy enough, being a neet is a miserable experience, you feel guilt and you don't know what to do all day, also your health is degrading fast as fuck cuz you don't move an inch

not saying I want to be a wagecuck cuz most likely it's gonna suck but If there was something chill and easy i'd gladly take it, unfortunately I live in shit place so there are very little opportunities here

>a miserable experience, you feel guilt and you don't know what to do all day, also your health is degrading fast as fuck cuz you don't move an inch

The difference at a job is that instead of getting to wonder what you wanna do, you're forced to do things you neither care about nor enjoy.

Attached: sample_e1ab3d188be081f1c11cc359eddb0e9b.jpg (850x917, 82K)

did wageslave memes fry your brain?
if you still live with your parents then you'll be able to quit anytime you want and not have to worry about becoming homeless, so you're not a slave to the job, you can freely choose
you're just a lazy, stinky neet though

don't get your logic here, if I'm working while living with my parents i'm still a fucking slave, the only difference is that I don't have to pay for rent and all other shit

user do you know why it's called wageslaving?
the point is that you're trading your time and work for money, and you can stop anytime you want after you have enough. work =/= slavery

>you can stop anytime you want after you have enough
don't see a point in stopping if you already started, there's never enough money, you want to make as much money as possible to secure your future

that's besides the point though, it's still wageslaving no matter if you work in short periods

you don't know what wageslaving is you just think it's synonymous with working

lmao, wageslaving is just a stupid word made up by retards from the internet, it has no legitimate meaning

Just save up money from the job and quit when you have enough to upgrade, how hard is this to understand?

dumb idea, parents would throw me out then

>why are they not throwing you out now?
cuz they know I'm mentally deranged and suicidal

how long would it even take for you to get enough money for a decent PC
just work until you have enough then quit